No Mamooth really doesn't understand that the COURT is not the Constitutional body to CHANGE election PROCEDURES just less than 60 days before an election.. The LEGISLATURE IS... And they REFUSED the governor's request..

You peculiar version of how the law works is still totally wrong, no matter how upset you get about it. When laws are in conflict, the courts rule what the law is.

Ask him what in the Constitution there gives the COURTS the right to change an END DATE on an election?

The Free and Equal elections clause of the Pennsylvania State Constitution.

You can ask me those things yourself, you know.

They refused to consider the SECURITY of the election by allowing votes to COME IN after the election date set by the Legislature..

Your conclusion seems to be in no way related to your premise. Why would validly postmarked ballots coming in after the election date be less secure than those coming in before?

Especially since in the process , there is NO TRACKING of when those votes were postmarked, mailed or recieved and no WAY to review that once the envelopes are gone..

There's no tracking of postmarks before, either, so your claim makes no sense.

It's also irrational, being that Biden's win margin in Pennsylvania is at 45k and growing, and that there were about 5k later ballots, which were all segregated, and still remain so. So even if you throw out every late-but-validly-postmarked ballot, it changes nothing.

Last edited:
Nonevent. Changes nothing.

Of course it doesn't. They more than likely already disposed of the legal ballots marked for Trump, and mixed the bogus ballots in with the rest.

That means one thing and one thing only: Redo the entire state's election, or call those precinct's or state's elections null and void.

You don't think the SC will do that? And then follow up by doing the same thing to the other states that are suspect.

The shit is fixing to hit the fan and something tells me, it's not in your favor. But then, if everything is on the up and up, what do you have to worry about?

:laughing0301:
In the sane universe a prior order was already in place to separate the late ballots.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that they disregarded that order...

BREAKING: Another One! Erie, Pa. USPS Insider Exposes ‘Nov. 3’ Postmark Voter Fraud Scheme: ‘All These Ballots That Were Coming In--Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday—Are All Supposed To Be Postmarked the Third’

Project Veritas manufactures propaganda for Cult45. Biased towards the Orange Virus. In other words, Fake.

Of course it doesn't. They more than likely already disposed of the legal ballots marked for Trump, and mixed the bogus ballots in with the rest.

That means one thing and one thing only: Redo the entire state's election, or call those precinct's or state's elections null and void.

You don't think the SC will do that? And then follow up by doing the same thing to the other states that are suspect.

The shit is fixing to hit the fan and something tells me, it's not in your favor. But then, if everything is on the up and up, what do you have to worry about?

In the sane universe a prior order was already in place to separate the late ballots.

BREAKING: Another One! Erie, Pa. USPS Insider Exposes ‘Nov. 3’ Postmark Voter Fraud Scheme: ‘All These Ballots That Were Coming In--Today, Tomorrow, Yesterday—Are All Supposed To Be Postmarked the Third’

Project Veritas manufactures propaganda for Cult45. Biased towards the Orange Virus. In other words, Fake.

That shows me you know absolutely nothing about them. They catch criminal Democrats on hidden tape and camera.

Remember Chris Hansen from that show "To Catch a Predator"? Project Veritas is the "Chris Hansen" of the political world. But instead of catching kiddie-diddlers, they're catching corrupt Democrats.

Oops. Kiddie-diddlers and corrupt Democrats are the same things, aren't they? My bad. Carry on.

41LNhi4XhWL._AC_.jpg

Remember Chris Hansen from that show "To Catch a Predator"? Project Veritas is the "Chris Hansen" of the political world. But instead of catching kiddie-diddlers, they're catching corrupt Democrats.

They are an illegitimate 2nd rate media company led by a felon and a liar. Get the fuck outta here, you Cult45 twerp. If that's the best you got, get out of the game. You're overmatched.

Oops. Kiddie-diddlers and corrupt Democrats are the same things, aren't they?

You can think whatever your political overlords tell you to, garbage person. You and your fucked up ideology supports kiddie-diddlers. And rapists. And white supremacist turds. You, by association, are one of those turds. You are an Epstein worshipping turd by association with your support of your shyster *pResident. Human trafficking is A-ok when your 'side' is doing it, right, turd?

They are an illegitimate 2nd rate media company led by a felon and a liar. Get the fuck outta here, you Cult45 twerp. If that's the best you got, get out of the game. You're overmatched.

You can think whatever your political overlords tell you to, garbage person. You and your fucked up ideology supports kiddie-diddlers. And rapists. And white supremacist turds. You, by association, are one of those turds. You are an Epstein worshipping turd by association with your support of your shyster *pResident. Human trafficking is A-ok when your 'side' is doing it, right, turd?

Awwww....did I touch a nerve?

You'd better sit sit down before you stroke out, Boomer.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

Awwww....did I touch a nerve?

You'd better sit sit down before you stroke out, Boomer.

:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::auiqs.jpg::lmao:

No, stupid. I'm simply pointing out how empty and inferior your turd arguments are. You called me a boomer, for fucks sake. :auiqs.jpg: You're checked out, dummy. intellectually out of gas.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
There's no tracking of postmarks before, either, so your claim makes no sense.

That's laughable dude.. You just have a faulty central processing unit.. By DEFINITION -- ballots recieved BEFORE election day -- are perfectly fine.. Aren't they??

You do have problems thinking dontcha??

Penn constitution says LEGISLATURE ONLY has authority to extend election timelines. Anything else you pull out of your ass needs a Hazmat disposal procedure..

Pretty sure that clause dominates ANYTHING you THINK you found in the Penn Constitution.. Even if you DID actually read it -- which I sincerely doubt..

Its not going to change anything.
You trumobots need to accept defeat
You have the temerity to quote Jefferson while kissing Joe Biden's filthy, criminal ass?
"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government - Thomas Jefferson "

Ballots received after 8 don’t count
Get your almighty important vote in on time and quit your crying

Yep, it's another James O'Keefe special.

This alone displays that there is a breakdown of legitimacy. There's just no way that the majority people in Pa would legitimately vote for the guy that says he will destroy their working economy.

Ah, the Stalinist big lie technique. It didn't work, so the Stalinists are switching to their plan B, "Throw out all the votes for the other guy."

• Thanks
Think we have moved a little past allegation and are now zeroing in on indictments...

It does look like a whole lot of Trump's fraudsters will be going to jail. And a lot of lawyers will be getting disbarred. After all, state Bars have rules about pushing cases that the lawyers knows is fraudulent.

It's important that the Biden admin prosecute every fraudster, all the way down to the bottom of the food chain. The reason Republicans are so universally corrupt is because they're never punished for criminal behavior. That has to change. The Trump fraudsters need to be made into examples.

• Thanks
Think we have moved a little past allegation and are now zeroing in on indictments...

It does look like a whole lot of Trump's fraudsters will be going to jail. And a lot of lawyers will be getting disbarred. After all, state Bars have rules about pushing cases that the lawyers knows is fraudulent.

It's important that the Biden admin prosecute every fraudster, all the way down to the bottom of the food chain. The reason Republicans are so universally corrupt is because they're never punished for criminal behavior. That has to change. The Trump fraudsters need to be made into examples.
Project much?

Count your blessings that we have good moderators who do their best to keep an orderly debate going in times like this when some idiot pulls out the F word in lieu of using polite speech in addressing other people whose perspective may counter or correspond to a political opponent's pov. I've been a member here since 2011, and I was glad to see the day when Mr. flacaltenn became a moderator because he doesn't draw blood when he is in a discussion, and as a mod, he treats even rude slithering swamp creatures with respect, including the above post. We should be thanking him for doing a good job of keeping the peace, not contributing to the chaos of clashing lockhorns. Just one gal's opinion....

Count your blessings that we have good moderators who do their best to keep an orderly debate going in times like this when some idiot pulls out the F word in lieu of using polite speech in addressing other people whose perspective may counter or correspond to a political opponent's pov.

The only f-word I used was "fraud". Interesting, the way that triggered you. You're scared. Good.

• Thanks
Flacaltenn we do not reify, because that entity hasn’t a clue about epidemiology but will close threads as a fascist cocksuker, a thread that we worked on every day with no praise for nine months. Fuck you B, nice try at enamoring a nazi asshole.

Count your blessings that we have good moderators who do their best to keep an orderly debate going in times like this when some idiot pulls out the F word in lieu of using polite speech in addressing other people whose perspective may counter or correspond to a political opponent's pov.

The only f-word I used was "fraud". Interesting, the way that triggered you. You're scared. Good.
I wasn't referring to you in that sentence. My apologies for not making that crystal clear. Good evening. I hope you have a lovely weekend.

I wasn't referring to you in that sentence. My apologies for not making that crystal clear. Good evening. I hope you have a lovely weekend.
The moderators allow you to post insulting racist comments for which the f word is a proper response.

Forum List

Back