Its not going to change anything.
You trumobots need to accept defeat
And if he runs again? What will you Commies think about that? This time there will be no "Mail-Out" voting. Ponder that,Red.
How am I a commie?
Goddamn, you hacks are fucking stupid.
Im one of the biggest anti govt, individual freedom people on this site.
Your trumobot rhetoric is a damn dead giveaway. Just saying.
ahhhh i dont care for one person and i am a commie LOL
Grow up, dumbfuck
Easy dicknose. I wouldn't want you to go home and beat up your boyfriend.
You sure are a clever one
"beat up my boyfriend"
I bet your old ass had to chug 2 glasses of metamucil to shit that hogwash out, huh?
:lol:
Beautiful. You're thinking about my ass?

Im a liberal commie who has his signature filled with liberty themed quotes (the one about private property should have been a dead giveaway) and a john wilkes booth avatar :rofl:

You certainly aren't conservative. I like a quote by Malcom X but I'm no fan of his.

And if he runs again? What will you Commies think about that? This time there will be no "Mail-Out" voting. Ponder that,Red.
How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
"beat up my boyfriend"
I bet your old ass had to chug 2 glasses of metamucil to shit that hogwash out, huh?
More gay shit? Bro, go suck a dick and get it out of your system. You have some built up frustration.

Im a liberal commie who has his signature filled with liberty themed quotes (the one about private property should have been a dead giveaway) and a john wilkes booth avatar :rofl:

You certainly aren't conservative. I like a quote by Malcom X but I'm no fan of his.
You have no idea what i am.
And there are more ways to think than just conservative or liberal. You binary dumbass

How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
"beat up my boyfriend"
More gay shit? Bro, go suck a dick and get it out of your system. You have some built up frustration.
You'd have to show how you do it first. I'm not gay. You need to grow some thicker skin especially if you are as conservative as you want me to believe.

And there are more ways to think than just conservative or liberal. You binary dumbass
Well at least we have finally established you aren't conservative. That wasn't hard was it? Libertarian? NORML?

How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
"beat up my boyfriend"
You'd have to show how you do it first. I'm not gay. You need to grow some thicker skin especially if you are as conservative as you want me to believe.
Lol, idc what you believe

Well at least we have finally established you aren't conservative. That wasn't hard was it? Libertarian? NORML?
That wasnt established. I was calling out your binary thinking. You really are an idiot.
Do you even logic bro? :dunno:

That wasnt established. I was calling out your binary thinking. You really are an idiot.
Do you even logic bro? :dunno:
I know when someone is trying to act like they are smarter than me, when they aren't. They lose their ability to think. They start calling people a dumbfuck for raising the point that liberals screamed like raped panthers for the 4 years of Trump's presidency.

How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
"beat up my boyfriend"
Lol, idc what you believe
The feeling is quite mutual.

What's the over/under on how long Biden holds the office?
Eric, I do not think Biden won, once the unlawful votes are dealt with. Several states used software that expropriated over six thousand Trump Republican and Independants' votes and dropped them on Joe Biden autocraticly. 47 other counties used the same software, which need to be checked as a safeguard of millions of trashed Republican votes in Demmie controlled states that allowed such carryings-on.

Whatever ...

Last edited:
Its pathetic that the right-wingers have no respect for election workers. Disgraceful.
So all election workers are automatically noble and unbiased and never cheat to benefit "their guy"? Everyone applauds citizens who volunteer their time to support the elections. That is not the same as holding SOME of them accountable for wrong doing. You are again trying the broad brush trick.

From the document at post #132, on page 39, it states:

’In her Naked Ballot Guidance, Secretary Boockvar espoused, ‘the position that naked ballots should be counted pursuant to the Pennsylvania Election Code, furthering the Right to Vote under Pennsylvania and United States Constitutions, that “the failure to include the inner envelope (’Secrecy Envelope’) does not undermine the integrity of the voting process....On 17 Sep 2020, the Pennsylvania Supreme Court rejected the Secretary’s position....failure to comply with such requisite by enclosing the ballot in the secret envelope renders the ballot invalid.’

Had the reader gotten that far in the document, they‘d already know that Boockvar had no authority to influence the Election Code in the first place.

Further on, the document exposes more of Boockvar’s pathologies:

’The most recent guidance provides additional information about the acceptance and scrutiny of mail-in and absentee ballots for the General Election and not only fails to remedy but doubles down on the illegal 11 Sep guidance forbidding signature verification as a reason to set aside both mail-in ballots and ballot applications as well.
In this 28 Sep guidance memo, Secretary Boockvar proclaims that “[T]he Election Code does not permit county election officials to reject applications or voted ballots based solely on signature analysis.” She then goes even further and pronounces that “[N]o challenges may be made to mail-in and absentee ballots at any time based on signature analysis.” Secretary Boockvar continued to issue guidance to the counties in direct contradiction of the Election Code up until the eve of the election. On 1 Nov 2020, Secretary Boockvar, with no authority to do so, extended the Election Code’s mandatory deadline for voters to resolve proof of identification issues with their mail-in and absentee ballots.’

Too late.. Can't tell anymore on the ballots already loaded from Tues to Friday.. The damage is done and can't be undone..

Um, no. Ballots already counted were not the late-arriving. The late-arriving ballots were segregated into a separate pile, and they will remain in a separate pile even after the counting, if they get counted. That was done intentionally, so that a corrupt court couldn't rule "Well, all the mail ballots are tainted now, so you have to throw them all out!".

And exactly WHAT IS the "chain of evidence" for identifying WHEN the ballot was recieved once the envelopes are opened and all that envelope paper tossed? Is there PROOF that they segregated these ballots.. I watched them OPEN THEM in several states. There was NO ELECTRONIC keyboard for entering ANYTHING at these desks..

In other words -- it's TOO LATE to HAVE any evidence for which ballots arrived "too late"..

Penn supct gave them 3 days to CONTINUE to receive ballots.. That's potentially several thousand votes MINIMUM.. And THAT verdict violates their OWN CONSTITUTION in that state.. Was not lawfully done by their legislature.. In FACT -- the governor TRIED to get the legislature to extend and they refused...

Who the fuck are you??
People who commit crimes may get caught tomorrow, next week...or next year...even years...depending on a number of factors. The police keep at it until shit slowly starts to unravel. I guess you could argue that after they begin to literally assume power, the chances of contesting a new regime slims considerably. Trump was smart to back our law enforcement agencies while they were threatened by democrat defunders and destabilizers. It really seems they are taking the side of ol' Carrot Top. I meet cops down at the local gun club sometimes, and they almost unanimously agree. And what are servicemen overseas thinking now that word got out that someone misplaced their votes? Do dems think our finest won't have their suspicions who was behind it? Dems tried to cheat all across the board, pointing fingers all the way (what else??). They were even cheating in 2016 when they obviously lost fair and square. They were using the media to exaggerate everything in their favor and make unbased accusations left and right, knowing it could affect the outcome. They lead us to believe Hillary was way more "all that" than she was. They thought phony popularity would beget real popularity. It probably did succeed in brainwashing some onto the bandwagon. One thing is certain: Without their media propaganda machine spinning 24/7 they wouldn't have pulled it off. I drove across the midwest during that campaign. I saw about several times as many Trump signs as Hillary signs and I dont believe this time it was that much different.

The most important thing people need to acknowledge now is the left's control over most mainstream media is DEEP.

Biden gets (supposedly) elected.
Suddenly a 90% effective vaccine is on the horizon with drug companies making statements on the front page, Chinese stocks are soaring, kids are to be sent back to school inspite of spikes in COVID cases. It all coincides perfectly with the election, but they tell you to go back.to sleep. AMAZING.

Last edited:
Too late.. Can't tell anymore on the ballots already loaded from Tues to Friday.. The damage is done and can't be undone..

Um, no. Ballots already counted were not the late-arriving. The late-arriving ballots were segregated into a separate pile, and they will remain in a separate pile even after the counting, if they get counted. That was done intentionally, so that a corrupt court couldn't rule "Well, all the mail ballots are tainted now, so you have to throw them all out!".

And exactly WHAT IS the "chain of evidence" for identifying WHEN the ballot was recieved once the envelopes are opened and all that envelope paper tossed? Is there PROOF that they segregated these ballots.. I watched them OPEN THEM in several states. There was NO ELECTRONIC keyboard for entering ANYTHING at these desks..

In other words -- it's TOO LATE to HAVE any evidence for which ballots arrived "too late"..

Penn supct gave them 3 days to CONTINUE to receive ballots.. That's potentially several thousand votes MINIMUM.. And THAT verdict violates their OWN CONSTITUTION in that state.. Was not lawfully done by their legislature.. In FACT -- the governor TRIED to get the legislature to extend and they refused...

It's very obvious the dems try to use their boys like chess pieces.

Who the fuck are you??
People who commit crimes may get caught tomorrow, next week...or next year...even years...depending on a number of factors. The police keep at it until shit slowly starts to unravel. I guess you could argue that after they begin to literally assume power, the chances of contesting a new regime slims considerably. Trump was smart to back our law enforcement agencies while they were threatened by democrat defunders and destabilizers. It really seems they are taking the side of ol' Carrot Top. I meet cops down at the local gun club sometimes, and they almost unanimously agree. And what are servicemen overseas thinking now that word got out that someone misplaced their votes? Do dems think our finest won't have their suspicions who was behind it? Dems tried to cheat all across the board, pointing fingers all the way (what else??). They were even cheating in 2016 when they obviously lost fair and square. They were using the media to exaggerate everything in their favor and make unbased accusations left and right, knowing it could affect the outcome. They lead us to believe Hillary was way more "all that" than she was. They thought phony popularity would beget real popularity. It probably did succeed in brainwashing some onto the bandwagon. One thing is certain: Without their media propaganda machine spinning 24/7 they wouldn't have pulled it off. I drove across the midwest during that campaign. I saw about several times as many Trump signs as Hillary signs and I dont believe this time it was that much different.

The most important thing people need to acknowledge now is the left's control over most mainstream media is DEEP.

Biden gets (supposedly) elected.
Suddenly a 90% effective vaccine is on the horizon with drug companies making statements on the front page, Chinese stocks are soaring, kids are to be sent back to school inspite of spikes in COVID cases. It all coincides perfectly with the election, but they tell you to go back.to sleep. AMAZING.

WhoTFuck am I? I'm a person who wishes BOTH parties would continue to commit suicide. And a person that CARES about freedom/liberty, free markets, and free minds.. Minds that make principles and decisions on FACTS AND EVIDENCE and not just partisan venom.. And I've been doing a deep dive in politics as a proponent of INDEPENDENTS in Congress rather than the 2 parties that have PERVERTED the Congress into their own nesting ground..

So -- If i seem "unemotional" about the election -- it's from a perspective of BOTH PARTIES giving us increasingly DEFECTIVE choices to vote for.. And we're ALL LOSING.. Because you partisan shills -- will only for "winners" rather than principles. And then you WHINE about "RINOS" and the useless baggage in your OWN party.. And Dems do the same..

The expectations for candidates cannot get much lower than they are now.. People only had ONE CHOICE on the ballot... It was YES-TRUMP or NO-TRUMP.. There wasn't even a competition on ideals or principles or issues here..

Is there PROOF that they segregated these ballots..

Well, yes. The correct procedures were followed in that regard. You throwing a tantrum doesn't change that.

Give it up. Pennsylvania officials recognized what your coup strategy would be long ago, and they headed it off successfully. You will not be allowed to, in fine Stalinist style, trash votes just because they were for the other guy.

Penn supct gave them 3 days to CONTINUE to receive ballots.. That's potentially several thousand votes MINIMUM..

Which isn't even close to being enough to change the outcome. Like I said, you're just looking for an excuse to say that all of the mail-in ballots are tainted, which is a big steaming pile.

And THAT verdict violates their OWN CONSTITUTION in that state..

As is almost always the case, what you claim is the precise opposite of reality. The PSC ruled that _not_ counting those votes violated the state constitution.

Was not lawfully done by their legislature.. In FACT -- the governor TRIED to get the legislature to extend and they refused...

Which violated the state constitution. Hence, the courts did what courts are supposed to do when two laws are in conflict. They ruled which law takes precedence. In this case, they ruled the state constitution took precedence over the legislature's bad law.
Do you have evidence the correct procedures were followed? If not, your own side won't even take you seriously, why should we?

Is there PROOF that they segregated these ballots..

Well, yes. The correct procedures were followed in that regard. You throwing a tantrum doesn't change that.

Give it up. Pennsylvania officials recognized what your coup strategy would be long ago, and they headed it off successfully. You will not be allowed to, in fine Stalinist style, trash votes just because they were for the other guy.

Penn supct gave them 3 days to CONTINUE to receive ballots.. That's potentially several thousand votes MINIMUM..

Which isn't even close to being enough to change the outcome. Like I said, you're just looking for an excuse to say that all of the mail-in ballots are tainted, which is a big steaming pile.

And THAT verdict violates their OWN CONSTITUTION in that state..

As is almost always the case, what you claim is the precise opposite of reality. The PSC ruled that _not_ counting those votes violated the state constitution.

Was not lawfully done by their legislature.. In FACT -- the governor TRIED to get the legislature to extend and they refused...

Which violated the state constitution. Hence, the courts did what courts are supposed to do when two laws are in conflict. They ruled which law takes precedence. In this case, they ruled the state constitution took precedence over the legislature's bad law.
Do you have evidence the correct procedures were followed? If not, your own side won't even take you seriously, why should we?

No Mamooth really doesn't understand that the COURT is not the Constitutional body to CHANGE election PROCEDURES just less than 60 days before an election.. The LEGISLATURE IS... And they REFUSED the governor's request..

Ask him what in the Constitution there gives the COURTS the right to change an END DATE on an election? They refused to consider the SECURITY of the election by allowing votes to COME IN after the election date set by the Legislature..

Especially since in the process , there is NO TRACKING of when those votes were postmarked, mailed or recieved and no WAY to review that once the envelopes are gone..

Forum List

Back