Its not going to change anything.
You trumobots need to accept defeat
If its a sign of the scotus attitude towards the conduct of democrat led election boards, it could change everything. At eight, PA was solidly Trump as were enough other states to easily give him the presidency. We all went to bed looking at a Trump victory and woke up to a Trump defeat on 11/4. If every vote is scrutinized and suspect or late votes discarded, for the first time in decades we might have a clean election with neither party having a thumb on the scales.

Nonevent. Changes nothing.

Of course it doesn't. They more than likely already disposed of the legal ballots marked for Trump, and mixed the bogus ballots in with the rest.

That means one thing and one thing only: Redo the entire state's election, or call those precinct's or state's elections null and void.

You don't think the SC will do that? And then follow up by doing the same thing to Georgia, Wisconsin, Michigan, Arizona, Nevada, North Carolina....

The shit is fixing to hit the fan and something tells me, it's not in your favor. But then, if everything is on the up and up, what do you have to worry about?

:laughing0301:

So, what was the vote count at 8:00 election night? Anyone?

I don't know it if it was 8, but I think around 9 or so, Trump was up 10 or 12% in PENN/Michigan.

Check out the official election thread from that day, someone posted that Trump was a massive favourite of -600 after the Blue Wall was looking quite shaky.
The votes that surpassed him arrived at 4 in the morning, that next morning.

I don't know it if it was 8, but I think around 9 or so, Trump was up 10 or 12% in PENN/Michigan.

Check out the official election thread from that day, someone posted that Trump was a massive favourite of -600 after the Blue Wall was looking quite shaky.

Clearly you are not very smart.

What this is in reference to is NEW MAIL-IN VOTES that were received after 8pm on 11/3.

All of the votes that have been counted have been mail in votes that were received prior to 8pm.

What this is in reference to is NEW MAIL-IN VOTES that were received after 8pm on 11/3.

All of the votes that have been counted have been mail in votes that were received prior to 8pm.
Uh, no they weren’t.

Of course it doesn't. They more than likely already disposed of the legal ballots marked for Trump, and mixed the bogus ballots in with the rest.

That means one thing and one thing only: Redo the entire state's election, or call those precinct's or state's elections null and void.

You don't think the SC will do that? And then follow up by doing the same thing to the other states that are suspect.

The shit is fixing to hit the fan and something tells me, it's not in your favor. But then, if everything is on the up and up, what do you have to worry about?

In the sane universe a prior order was already in place to separate the late ballots.

You don't think the SC will do that? And then follow up by doing the same thing to the other states that are suspect.

In the sane universe a prior order was already in place to separate the late ballots.

There is more than enough evidence to prove that they disregarded that order...

https://www.projectveritas.com/news...s-insider-exposes-nov-3-postmark-voter-fraud/

Uh, no they weren’t.
Proof?

Breaking News. SCOTUS is already weighing in.

This is just the beginning...

The software used in Michigan that gave over 6,000 votes for Trump to Biden is being used in 40 counties. Potential for improperly adjudicated votes from Trump to Biden is 48,000+ votes depending on number of votes in the county. Worse Still is 38 states use this same software. This means everything is going to end up being a hand recount.

Now SCOTUS has told all counties to separate all ballots received after 8pm on election day.

Trump is going to bring down the Cabal and now the evidence is everywhere..

Allegations are not evidence in any legal sense.
Allegations must be investigated, dear. And you and everyone else here knows that if this went the other way, you would be screaming bloody murder,
Investigate away but no one has any illusions about the purpose of all these legal challenges.
SCOTUS just knocked down all the democrat lawsuits that extended time to recieve ballots and any ballot not properly postmakred will be thrown out.... The fraud is now going to be out for all to see..

Allegations are not evidence in any legal sense.
Allegations must be investigated, dear. And you and everyone else here knows that if this went the other way, you would be screaming bloody murder,
Investigate away but no one has any illusions about the purpose of all these legal challenges.
SCOTUS just knocked down all the democrat lawsuits that extended time to recieve ballots and any ballot not properly postmakred will be thrown out.... The fraud is now going to be out for all to see..
Biden is four million votes ahead and it's stupid close. Quit acting like republicans are the ones getting screwed here.

Uh, no they weren’t.
Proof?
Go read the order, why don’t you?

Forum List

Back