Allegations are not evidence in any legal sense.
Allegations must be investigated, dear. And you and everyone else here knows that if this went the other way, you would be screaming bloody murder,
Investigate away but no one has any illusions about the purpose of all these legal challenges.
SCOTUS just knocked down all the democrat lawsuits that extended time to recieve ballots and any ballot not properly postmakred will be thrown out.... The fraud is now going to be out for all to see..
Biden is four million votes ahead and it's stupid close. Quit acting like republicans are the ones getting screwed here.

I've seen cigar store Indians with more interest and personality and better ideas than Joe Biden, but we are to believe he legally got MORE VOTES than ANY PRESIDENT IN HISTORY, more than Trump, more than Obumma?!

Screen Shot 2020-11-09 at 2.27.32 PM.jpg

Breaking News. SCOTUS is already weighing in.

This is just the beginning...

It may be the beginning, BB, but I don't have much confidence in the courts. Too many times I've seen OBVIOUS proof thrown out. What troubles me is Barr's wording to investigate "substantial" evidence but not to waste any time on crazy, far-out claims.

WHO gets to decide what's crazy and what's not?

It's not the individual cases that matter but what all the reports COLLECTIVELY suggest, of WIDESPREAD cheating in more ways by more people than you can shake a stick at. And apparently the Democrats started working on this a YEAR ago, and unless they are willing to look at the BIG PICTURE, I doubt this will succeed.

Its not going to change anything.
You trumobots need to accept defeat
And if he runs again? What will you Commies think about that? This time there will be no "Mail-Out" voting. Ponder that,Red.
How am I a commie?
Goddamn, you hacks are fucking stupid.
Im one of the biggest anti govt, individual freedom people on this site.

You haven’t kissed the ass of President Trump with the vigor they demand, so therefore you’re a communist. You’re many damn things, but a commie isn’t one of them. :lol:

So, what was the vote count at 8:00 election night? Anyone?

I don't know it if it was 8, but I think around 9 or so, Trump was up 10 or 12% in PENN/Michigan.

Check out the official election thread from that day, someone posted that Trump was a massive favourite of -600 after the Blue Wall was looking quite shaky.
But they were still counting after 8pm, they just couldn't receive any more ballots after that.

Breaking News. SCOTUS is already weighing in.

So I'm curious, how does segregating the votes impact the total? Am guessing the ones which did not arrive by 8 pm won't count?

Dear Santa, can we have an efficient voting system for Christmas this year?
Yes. No goddam Mail out votes. Talk about crooked. And I don't give a shit about COVID. I already HAD it. It was like a bad cold. Nothing more. And I am 70. If the filthy Democrats had not panicked the country, Senile Joe would have lost Big time.

And if he runs again? What will you Commies think about that? This time there will be no "Mail-Out" voting. Ponder that,Red.
How am I a commie?

You haven’t kissed the ass of President Trump with the vigor they demand, so therefore you’re a communist. You’re many damn things, but a commie isn’t one of them. :lol:
All Democrat Politicals are dirty Reds.

For the love of all that is Holy. You've been whining like a orphaned 2 year old for 4 years.
WTF are you talking about? You joined less than an hour ago
Dumbfuck

And you joined 8 years ago and he's already more insightful than you!
Arent you like 80? Dont you think you need to grow up?
I'm 67 and I'll dance on your grave.

How am I a commie?
Your trumobot rhetoric is a damn dead giveaway. Just saying.

For the love of all that is Holy. You've been whining like a orphaned 2 year old for 4 years.
Dumbfuck

67 with the maturity of a 12 year old girl? How sad.

How am I a commie?
ahhhh i dont care for one person and i am a commie LOL
Grow up, dumbfuck

Dumbfuck
Your inability to control your impish emotions makes my point, dicknose.
Lol, you arent one for self awareness, huh?
I am very self-aware otherwise I would be a liberal and follow the shepherd. You don't appear to have much substance to your tantrums from what I've read. Just watered down liberal rhetoric that has been recycled over and over. So, faux intellectual insults coming from someone like yourself, really mean a lot. Sarcasm font engaged.

Dumbfuck

More faux intellectual posturing. Spare me the weak attempts to suppress your own self-loathing

Dumbfuck
I am very self-aware otherwise I would be a liberal and follow the shepherd. You don't appear to have much substance to your tantrums from what I've read. Just watered down liberal rhetoric that has been recycled over and over. So, faux intellectual insults coming from someone like yourself, really mean a lot. Sarcasm font engaged.
"liberal rhetoric" :lol:

How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
Easy dicknose. I wouldn't want you to go home and beat up your boyfriend.

Dumbfuck

More faux intellectual posturing. Spare me the weak attempts to suppress your own self-loathing
:crybaby:

Dumbfuck
"liberal rhetoric" :lol:
Look it up in a dictionary if the words are too big.

How am I a commie?
Grow up, dumbfuck
Easy dicknose. I wouldn't want you to go home and beat up your boyfriend.
You sure are a clever one
"beat up my boyfriend"
I bet your old ass had to chug 2 glasses of metamucil to shit that hogwash out, huh?
:lol:

Im a liberal commie who has his signature filled with liberty themed quotes (the one about private property should have been a dead giveaway) and a john wilkes booth avatar :rofl:

Forum List

Back