SCOTUS upholds Trump's transgender military ban

The statistics I have seen regarding transgender people shows they suffer alarmingly high rates of suicide, depression and general mental instability.
As once did homosexuals. Did they suddenly all become sane? Think it through....

Really, haven’t seen any statistics showing that. Link please.
Well, while they are still above average, the best measure of this is measured decreases in the rate over the last 20 years (before that, good studies did not exist). You can find this by looking up same sex marriage, and anti-bullying policies, which have both correlated with a decrease in the rate.

Liberals

"We must make sure mentally ill people can't buy guns"

also liberals

"we must make sure that people with gender dysphoria are allowed to join the military"

LOL you can't make this up

Wow! You hit that out of the park. Such a great point. Libs want to make sure you are mentally stable before you exercise your second amendment rights, and if you fail then they want to send you to boot camp to learn how to shoot an M-16.
The suicide rate amomg active military and veterans is shockingly high. Oops, looks like we have to stop letting military people into the military,now...

Wrong. The suicide rate in the military isn’t much different than civilians, when demographics are taken into account.

Liberals

also liberals

"we must make sure that people with gender dysphoria are allowed to join the military"

Wow! You hit that out of the park. Such a great point. Libs want to make sure you are mentally stable before you exercise your second amendment rights, and if you fail then they want to send you to boot camp to learn how to shoot an M-16.
The suicide rate amomg active military and veterans is shockingly high. Oops, looks like we have to stop letting military people into the military,now...

Ahh, so your solution is to start with people who are already unstable and then submit them to the stress of military service, because......help me out, why do we want unstable people in the military?
I don't assume they are all unstable, because I am not a simpleton. So your question is meant for someone dumber, I think.

The statistics I have seen regarding transgender people shows they suffer alarmingly high rates of suicide, depression and general mental instability.
As once did homosexuals. Did they suddenly all become sane? Think it through....

Really, haven’t seen any statistics showing that. Link please.
Well, while they are still above average, the best measure of this is measured decreases in the rate over the last 20 years (before that, good studies did not exist). You can find this by looking up same sex marriage, and anti-bullying policies, which have both correlated with a decrease in the rate.

I’ll take your word for it since you can’t or won’t provide a link. So when the rate of transgender suicides becomes more stable we can revisit their suitability for military service. Easy enough.

So when the rate of transgender suicides becomes more stable we can revisit their suitability for military service.
What do you mean, "we"? No educated, serious person is going to win anything with that stupid argument in a court of law. It's all yours, bud.

Good deal!
First of all, of course he has that power. People just dont give a fuck about the constitution when it suits them.
Second, mentally ill people dont belong in the military. They will kick someone out for recurring nightmares but not delusion?
Give me a break.

Liberals

also liberals

Ahh, so your solution is to start with people who are already unstable and then submit them to the stress of military service, because......help me out, why do we want unstable people in the military?
I don't assume they are all unstable, because I am not a simpleton. So your question is meant for someone dumber, I think.

No need to assume anything. All you have to do is look at the numerous statistics to see they are much more unstable. You want to make this about discrimination (I think, you haven’t really explained your position), but for me it’s about the quality and safety of our military.

Why Transgender People Experience More Mental Health Issues
Individuals who identify as transgender tend to experience higher rates of mental health issues than the general population. While approximately 6.7 percent of the general United States population suffers from depressionand 18 percent grapple with some iteration of an anxiety disorder, nearly half of all individuals who identify as transgender experience these issues. What's more, over 41 percent of trans men and women are estimatedto have attempted suicide — a rate that's nearly nine times as high as the rate of cisgender Americans.

So when the rate of transgender suicides becomes more stable we can revisit their suitability for military service.
What do you mean, "we"? No educated, serious person is going to win anything with that stupid argument in a court of law. It's all yours, bud.

So now this is a court of law? I thought it was two dudes debating if a certain demographic of our population with extraordinary high levels of mental instability should be part of the military. You are dodging, I think because you’re out of arguments. I am still waiting for that link btw.

Second, mentally ill people dont belong in the military.
Neato! But it's not a mental illness. Look it up.
The APA no longer relies on science & since they write current DSMs without using scientific data, their opinion on amputation to cure delusions is as valid as amputation to cure delusions. Is: malpractice. Federal Gay-Activist Judges Aren't to Blame: They Rely on "Science"..

The Congress censured an APA sponsored report in 1999 I believe, that suggested adults having sex with kids could be “beneficial” to the kids. The military can censure the APA likewise for suggesting amputation of healthy vital organs can cure delusions.

In a decision that is bound to 'trigger' millions across America (while the majority go about their days giving exactly zero f*cks), the U.S. Supreme Court cleared President Donald Trump’s administration to start barring most transgender people from serving in the armed forces.

SCOTUS Upholds Trump's Transgender Military Ban

View attachment 241451
Transgenders, 4 Studies Say It’s Mental Disorders | Walt Heyer Ministries

GOOD NOBODY WITH A BRAIN WANTS TO PAY FOR THIS FKD UP BS ESP. WHEN PPL WHO yEED TEETH CAN'T GET THEM, OR A WOMAN WANTS A NICE SET OF TITTIES WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THESE MENTAL CASES GET THIS SHIT WHEN NORMAL PPL CAN'T FK U

IT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND IT ALWAYS WAS A MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY ONLY LIFTED IT BY ORDER OF DEEP STATE MENTAL CASES.

That way by changing it in the books that everybody trust and looks up to which is nothing more than a . LEFTIST CONTROLLED area who holds the lives and freedoms in their hands and their words can't put you in jail, their power can put you in jail all by claiming you are this or you aren't no matter what.

Trump hating mental health workers are mentally ill why do you think they to push this because they're just as clipped and want to play the role themselves.

IT IS PROVEN BEING FKN GAY, TRANS IS A MENTAL ILLNESS......

They only removed the mental illness status because the NWO GAME is to suck you all in and then Boom comes the hammer. The clueless know NOT what is coming.

This is exactly how I feel. The transgender individual I feel is a person who is mentally unstable. These are people who are attempting to deceive others. If you were born a male, and now you want to present yourself as a female, there has got to be some other mental issues that you are in conflict with. We can not allow these individuals in the United States military endangering other military persons lives.

We now must ban Homosexuals from the United States Military. This can also be seen as a major distraction on the battlefield.And a form of mental illness as was stated by the APA, untill they were forced to change that opinion.

These people belong in mental institutions, not in the U.S. Military. The Supreme Court made the right decision. I don't feel that the Pentagon or the U.S. Marine Corps wanted Homosexuals or Transgender people in their ranks from the start of this debate anyway.

Dear 52ndStreet and MindWars
Sure there are SOME homosexual and transgender people who are mentally
ill, even criminally ill, addicted and/or dangerous.

But we cannot go around convicting and depriving people of liberty
without due process.

Science and medical means must be used UNIFORMLY
to screen ANY AND ALL cases of mental disorder or abusive/addictive dangerous conditions
from service in the military AND NOT JUST TARGET any group,
and NOT JUST "exclude" people on the BELIEF they are "mentally unsafe or incompetent to serve."

We cannot convict and exclude ALL people who fit a label.

Some people are NOT mentally imbalanced,
or some who used to be may be healed and recover where they pass
the same screening as required of any other veterans or applicants.

While I totally agree with you that all mentally unstable people
who fail screening should indeed be held back from serving where
it puts them or others in danger etc.,

No, it does not follow that just because someone "identifies
as transgender" they automatically qualify as "mentally unfit for service."

We don't know that until we develop a proper process for screening
that catches abusive disorders and can measure which are or are not prohibitive.

For God's sakes, we didn't even have a process to screen out the
Ft. Hood shooter who was already clearly over the edge.

If we focus on consistent methods of screening out unstable disordered people
who cannot comply with rules and authority, we would solve this problem
without targeting anyone by race, by identity, by religious or political affiliation.

Either you can commit to comply with and enforce Constitutional laws
and protections for all people equally while agreeing to obey all commands
rules and duties, procedures and process as given within the military ranks and structure,
or you cannot.

Proper screening would eliminate anyone unstable, and would not
target anyone based on label or affiliation of their identity and beliefs.

Hello? A man looks between his legs & declares he is a woman & somehow this is different from delusion?

Sorry. That individual is not fit to serve. Period. (That he will never have no matter how much elective butchery he opts to go through to be a still sad, pathetic eunuch)

Hello? A man looks between his legs & declares he is a woman & somehow this is different from delusion?

Sorry. That individual is not fit to serve. Period. (That he will never have no matter how much elective butchery he opts to go through to be a still sad, pathetic eunuch)

Dear Silhouette
We need to make a distinction between
physical gender that is genetically determined
vs. spiritual gender that is faith based and relative and changeable.

Different cultures have terms for both the male and female energy or spirit.
Yin and Yang.
Anima and Animus.

What is going wrong is arguing whether the govt
and public policy is "discriminatory" by using the PHYSICAL
gender for legal references and status; when in fact, it would
be discriminatory for Govt to require people to recognize the
SPIRITUAL gender of male/female etc which is faith based and preferential by individual choice.
Otherwise, you are ASKING govt to get involved in regulating
faith based beliefs when it comes to internal SPIRITUAL identity and genders.

So that's the conversation we need to have:

Why in the world would we want Govt making regulations
based on SPIRITUAL definition or distinction of gender?

It's not an argument over whether you are mentally ill for
identifying spiritually as male female, neither or both.

The issue is NOT ABUSING Govt either to "Establish nor Prohibit"
any such regulations that micromanage FAITH BASED terms and beliefs!!!

We should be GLAD that Govt stays restricted to just genetic
and medical terms of PHYSICAL gender.

So any of this other stuff, based on SPIRITUAL gender and beliefs on that,
should stay out of govt and remain as personal choices similar to religious identity
that is not govt's business at all to regulate, define or require anyone to recognize.

But first the conversation needs to be within each society, what male & female roles mean.

Since those vary, all of it varies. So at the end of the day we are left with what is between the legs & cheek swabs. That is what male vs female is. All the rest is a mental affectation.

And, you don’t amputate body parts to cure mental conditions. What you do if a person has difficulty accepting roles they don’t feel like they belong in, you walk them through being comfortable and unique in the gender they are, no matter what the milieu.

Forum List

Back