Covington Kids Should Sue Facebook and Twitter

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I believe the kids at Covington Catholic High should sue the social network giants Facebook and Twitter for publishing death threats and the like.

Call it the Revenge of Info Wars, Milo Yiannopoulos and all conservatives.

You see, by censoring conservative tweets on Facebook and Twitter, these multi-national corporations became publishers and not impartial web platforms -- especially since death threats are against their rules but they allowed these tweets anyway.

You allow them, you own them.

The kids at Covington Catholic High went from the Cincinnati area to Washington to protest abortion. At the Lincoln Memorial, Nathan Phillips and others confronted them.

The New York Times and other Fake News operations libeled them by portraying them as rich white kids mocking an ancient Indian veteran. The opposite was true.

The outrage conformists attacked the boys on Facebook and Twitter.”

Don Surber: Covington kids should sue Twitter

Dead on. Facebook and Twitter took political sides, voiding their protection.

“I believe the kids at Covington Catholic High should sue the social network giants Facebook and Twitter for publishing death threats and the like.

You see, by censoring conservative tweets on Facebook and Twitter, these multi-national corporations became publishers and not impartial web platforms -- especially since death threats are against their rules but they allowed these tweets anyway.

The kids at Covington Catholic High went from the Cincinnati area to Washington to protest abortion. At the Lincoln Memorial, Nathan Phillips and others confronted them.

The New York Times and other Fake News operations libeled them by portraying them as rich white kids mocking an ancient Indian veteran. The opposite was true.

Well, goodluck with ALLL that!!

0b7f35e03fad72c731c11b31f0fb9af7.jpg

The Covington deplorables will not be able to repeal the 1st amendment, little snowflake :itsok:

The Covington deplorables will not be able to repeal the 1st amendment, little snowflake :itsok:
Slander is not protected by the Constitution, freak. You freaks get sexual kicks by making children suffer.

Slander is not protected by the Constitution, freak. You freaks get sexual kicks by making children suffer.
Making children suffer? Attacking children who don’t want to be shot? Those are things Republicans do.

See Chip, DACA and attacking children who don’t want to be shot. That’s how conservatives run.

They've retained a legal firm. They plan to sue everyone in sight, including the school officials who slandered them.

Good. Should bankrupt them into oblivion trying to repeal the 1st amendment.
The First Amendment does not protect death threats, moron! You need to come out of your dark creepy little hovel
and familiarize yourself with the law.
Tells you all about the Left watching them justify death threats to children.

Good luck with that. :71:

That sounds like slander. I’m going to sue you now. Let me PM the mods for your details.
You’re on. Love to show you and why you attack children in a public court.
See you in court, snowflake
Cool. I’ll post everything, including your name and address on my website as the trial progresses.
How sad these conservative republicans have become....so sad and desperate and shrill.....:71:
Says the freak cheering death threats for children.

That sounds like slander. I’m going to sue you now. Let me PM the mods for your details.
Cool. I’ll post everything, including your name and address on my website as the trial progresses.
How sad these conservative republicans have become....so sad and desperate and shrill.....:71:
Never did that. If they do things that earn them death threats, they should probably change what they do.

Never did that. If they do things that earn them death threats, they should probably change what they do.

Pretty pathetic that you can't just say "sending death threats to kids isn't right, even if they did do something wrong" which these kids did not.

Pretty pathetic that you can't just say "sending death threats to kids isn't right, even if they did do something wrong" which these kids did not.
Sending death threats is wrong. There. Now would you like to re-enter the real world and teach kids not to be assholes?

Poor conservative republicans. Of course I do condemn any death threats to ANYONE, child or adult and have said that many times. But, unfortunately, that is the nature of social media today.......doesn't make it right tho, does it?

Poor conservative republicans. Of course I do not condemn any death threats to ANYONE, child or adult and have said that many times. But, unfortunately, that is the nature of social media today.......doesn't make it right tho, does it?
We know you don’t condemn death threats to children.

Forum List

Back