SCOTUS upholds Trump's transgender military ban

In a decision that is bound to 'trigger' millions across America (while the majority go about their days giving exactly zero f*cks), the U.S. Supreme Court cleared President Donald Trump’s administration to start barring most transgender people from serving in the armed forces.

SCOTUS Upholds Trump's Transgender Military Ban

View attachment 241451
Transgenders, 4 Studies Say It’s Mental Disorders | Walt Heyer Ministries

GOOD NOBODY WITH A BRAIN WANTS TO PAY FOR THIS FKD UP BS ESP. WHEN PPL WHO yEED TEETH CAN'T GET THEM, OR A WOMAN WANTS A NICE SET OF TITTIES WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THESE MENTAL CASES GET THIS SHIT WHEN NORMAL PPL CAN'T FK U

IT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND IT ALWAYS WAS A MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY ONLY LIFTED IT BY ORDER OF DEEP STATE MENTAL CASES.

That way by changing it in the books that everybody trust and looks up to which is nothing more than a . LEFTIST CONTROLLED area who holds the lives and freedoms in their hands and their words can't put you in jail, their power can put you in jail all by claiming you are this or you aren't no matter what.

Trump hating mental health workers are mentally ill why do you think they to push this because they're just as clipped and want to play the role themselves.

IT IS PROVEN BEING FKN GAY, TRANS IS A MENTAL ILLNESS......

They only removed the mental illness status because the NWO GAME is to suck you all in and then Boom comes the hammer. The clueless know NOT what is coming.

From the article...

"The court's four liberal justices – Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Stephen Breyer, Sonia Sotomayor and Elena Kagan – said they would have continued to block the policy. They were overruled by the five conservative justices."

That is so sweet. Looks like elections may indeed have consequences...as a famous Kenyan once said.

In a decision that is bound to 'trigger' millions across America (while the majority go about their days giving exactly zero f*cks), the U.S. Supreme Court cleared President Donald Trump’s administration to start barring most transgender people from serving in the armed forces.

View attachment 241451

GOOD NOBODY WITH A BRAIN WANTS TO PAY FOR THIS FKD UP BS ESP. WHEN PPL WHO yEED TEETH CAN'T GET THEM, OR A WOMAN WANTS A NICE SET OF TITTIES WHY IN THE HELL SHOULD THESE MENTAL CASES GET THIS SHIT WHEN NORMAL PPL CAN'T FK U

IT IS A MENTAL ILLNESS AND IT ALWAYS WAS A MENTAL ILLNESS, THEY ONLY LIFTED IT BY ORDER OF DEEP STATE MENTAL CASES.

That way by changing it in the books that everybody trust and looks up to which is nothing more than a . LEFTIST CONTROLLED area who holds the lives and freedoms in their hands and their words can't put you in jail, their power can put you in jail all by claiming you are this or you aren't no matter what.

Trump hating mental health workers are mentally ill why do you think they to push this because they're just as clipped and want to play the role themselves.

They only removed the mental illness status because the NWO GAME is to suck you all in and then Boom comes the hammer. The clueless know NOT what is coming.

This is exactly how I feel. The transgender individual I feel is a person who is mentally unstable. These are people who are attempting to deceive others.

I fail to see how that distiguishes them from americans in general.

That only strengthens the argument. Americans in general are not supposed to be able to be in the military. I mean how fat is the average American, for example? Too fat to be in the military that's for sure. Or should we change the UCMJ and allow fatties into the military?

Sounds like our exceptional society is not so exceptional after all

View attachment 241451

No....that's not what happened, you know.

What happened is SCOTUS said "no no lower court you can't order Trump to stop while this case works its way through the court, and no we aren't in any hurry to hear the case either"

so essentially they have said "yes Trump can ban and remove transgenders from the military while this case continues through the system"

It's a huge win for the Trump Administration either way you slice it.

LOL take a court ruling to determine that the military can enforce the UCMJ.
You know the military didn't ask for this, right?
Doesn't matter, we have a need to punish in this society, someone must always be degraded, demeaned and socially ostracized. It's just who we are.

Not being able to serve in the military is not a punishment, its not demeaning, and it doesn't ostracize , it merely acknowledges that not everyone is military material.

Funny though that it is the left who is constantly demeaning Trump for not serving LOL you people are so dumb and have such a lack of principles that you can't even stay on point on a single issue.

View attachment 241451

This is exactly how I feel. The transgender individual I feel is a person who is mentally unstable. These are people who are attempting to deceive others.

I fail to see how that distiguishes them from americans in general.

That only strengthens the argument. Americans in general are not supposed to be able to be in the military. I mean how fat is the average American, for example? Too fat to be in the military that's for sure. Or should we change the UCMJ and allow fatties into the military?

Sounds like our exceptional society is not so exceptional after all

Clearly that is becoming more and more true every day.

Smart. Mental illness is a disqualifier for service no matter who you are. The military can’t afford to pander to social engineers at the expense of morale & unit cohesion. Hats off to the USSC.

:TH_WAY~113:
Except it's not a mental illness. Sorry, but we will defer to the experts on this, not to a bunch of bigoted, uneducated slobs with no experience or education in psychology.

Supreme Court allows Trump's partial military ban on transgender people in military to take effect

A correct decision imo. They belong in a psychological institution not our military.
They didn't uphold it. They gave it a stay while the case works its way through the courts. Where it will fail.
I see. I misunderstood the news blurb on the radio. Still good news imo
Enjoy your 5 minutes....because this will fall...

View attachment 241451

This is exactly how I feel. The transgender individual I feel is a person who is mentally unstable. These are people who are attempting to deceive others. If you were born a male, and now you want to present yourself as a female, there has got to be some other mental issues that you are in conflict with. We can not allow these individuals in the United States military endangering other military persons lives.

We now must ban Homosexuals from the United States Military. This can also be seen as a major distraction on the battlefield.And a form of mental illness as was stated by the APA, untill they were forced to change that opinion.

These people belong in mental institutions, not in the U.S. Military. The Supreme Court made the right decision. I don't feel that the Pentagon or the U.S. Marine Corps wanted Homosexuals or Transgender people in their ranks from the start of this debate anyway.

I agree with you regarding transgender people, but not with homosexuals. Admittedly I don’t personally know any transgenders, but know several homosexuals. Homosexuals, at least the ones I know, are of sound mind and I wouldn’t hesitate to serve beside them in the military, or any other organization.

The statistics I have seen regarding transgender people shows they suffer alarmingly high rates of suicide, depression and general mental instability. That’s not what we want in the military.

Liberals

"We must make sure mentally ill people can't buy guns"

also liberals

"we must make sure that people with gender dysphoria are allowed to join the military"

LOL you can't make this up

Of course. They hate the military and could care less if a deranged lunatic cross dresser goes postal on other soldiers.

Liberals

also liberals

"we must make sure that people with gender dysphoria are allowed to join the military"

Wow! You hit that out of the park. Such a great point. Libs want to make sure you are mentally stable before you exercise your second amendment rights, and if you fail then they want to send you to boot camp to learn how to shoot an M-16.

Liberals

also liberals

Wow! You hit that out of the park. Such a great point. Libs want to make sure you are mentally stable before you exercise your second amendment rights, and if you fail then they want to send you to boot camp to learn how to shoot an M-16.
The suicide rate amomg active military and veterans is shockingly high. Oops, looks like we have to stop letting military people into the military,now...

Liberals

also liberals

The suicide rate amomg active military and veterans is shockingly high. Oops, looks like we have to stop letting military people into the military,now...

Ahh, so your solution is to start with people who are already unstable and then submit them to the stress of military service, because......help me out, why do we want unstable people in the military?

The statistics I have seen regarding transgender people shows they suffer alarmingly high rates of suicide, depression and general mental instability.
As once did homosexuals. Did they suddenly all become sane? Think it through....

Homos are still deranged and have higher rates of suicide.

Do you think it is a coincidence the batshit crazy transgender Chelsea Manning was a traitor?

Forum List

Back