SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Cry baby Ted can't get over it. Just like some of you people here. No problem. Ted and the rest of you can keep tormenting yourselves over the fact that gay people have the right to marry. While you are being miserable , the rest of us are celebrating:

Ted Cruz Still in Denial: Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality

While attempting to justify his belief that the Supreme Court’s ruling in favor marriage equality brought about “some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history,” Cruz used every possible argument. He claimed that the court’s decision was “fundamentally illegitimate,” an assault on the constitution and a threat to our democracy, and asserted that the ruling is a “profound threat to the religious liberty to millions of men and women."

Cruz also claimed that most Americans don’t support marriage equality, despite numerous recent polls showing that support is at an all-time high of over 60 percent. Ted Cruz Still in Denial Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality Human Rights Campaign

JimPride-LargePromo-650x375.png
Polls show? Then why is it it failed in almost all states when brought to a vote? You are spreading lies

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk

The father of lies calling me a liar!! Yes, polls! And the last time a popular vote implemented a ban was Arizona in 2008. Since then three or four states passed referendums to allow same sex marriage.

In any case it doesn't matter any more, does it dude? Actually it never did. The people do not get to decide questions of constitutionality. Get over it.

The ignorance is just astounding. Been trying to wrap my head around this and I just cannot understand why some people have the need to dehumanize, marginalize and disenfranchise an entire group of people. I refuse to believe that this has any religious grounds because it is nothing but sheer hatred and fear.
The problem you idiots are having is actual evidence shows your polls are lies

Cry baby Ted can't get over it. Just like some of you people here. No problem. Ted and the rest of you can keep tormenting yourselves over the fact that gay people have the right to marry. While you are being miserable , the rest of us are celebrating:

Ted Cruz Still in Denial: Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality

While attempting to justify his belief that the Supreme Court’s ruling in favor marriage equality brought about “some of the darkest 24 hours in our nation’s history,” Cruz used every possible argument. He claimed that the court’s decision was “fundamentally illegitimate,” an assault on the constitution and a threat to our democracy, and asserted that the ruling is a “profound threat to the religious liberty to millions of men and women."

Cruz also claimed that most Americans don’t support marriage equality, despite numerous recent polls showing that support is at an all-time high of over 60 percent. Ted Cruz Still in Denial Polls Show Support for Marriage Equality Human Rights Campaign

Polls show? Then why is it it failed in almost all states when brought to a vote? You are spreading lies

The father of lies calling me a liar!! Yes, polls! And the last time a popular vote implemented a ban was Arizona in 2008. Since then three or four states passed referendums to allow same sex marriage.

In any case it doesn't matter any more, does it dude? Actually it never did. The people do not get to decide questions of constitutionality. Get over it.

The ignorance is just astounding. Been trying to wrap my head around this and I just cannot understand why some people have the need to dehumanize, marginalize and disenfranchise an entire group of people. I refuse to believe that this has any religious grounds because it is nothing but sheer hatred and fear.

Really dud? All of the polls are lies? Every one of them :badgrin: I assume that since you so readily call us idiots that you can back that up with hard data. Oh, and I don't mean some propaganda from a hate group like the Family Research Council.

The problem that YOU are having is that you have no viable argument against same sex marriage-you never have- so all that you can do is whine about polls and convince yourself that it not true. Pathetic indeed. :oops-28:

Really dud? All of the polls are lies? Every one of them :badgrin: I assume that since you so readily call us idiots that you can back that up with hard data. Oh, and I don't mean some propaganda from a hate group like the Family Research Council.

The problem that YOU are having is that you have no viable argument against same sex marriage-you never have- so all that you can do is whine about polls and convince yourself that it not true. Pathetic indeed. :oops-28:
Idiot the only poll that mattered were the voting polls and they showed people didn't want your perverted ideals

Idiot the only poll that mattered were the voting polls and they showed people didn't want your perverted ideals

First the polls were a lie. Then I asked you for evidence of that. You produce none. Now, the polls don't matter. Got it. That's all you have. In a sense your right though, they don't matter. What matters is the rule of law. It's over pal.

First the polls were a lie. Then I asked you for evidence of that. You produce none. Now, the polls don't matter. Got it. That's all you have. In a sense your right though, they don't matter. What matters is the rule of law. It's over pal.
Lol the facts seem to harsh for you

Marriage equality won the last 4 times it was on the General Election ballot.

Marriage discrimination won at the ballot a decade ago.

Attitudes change.

>>>>

Attitudes change.

>>>>
Judicial tyranny is not wining

Attitudes change.

>>>>

Well that was a dumb reply.

We were talking about General Election ballots conducted by the States. Marriage discrimination won a decade ago, attitudes changes, and Marriage equality won the last 4 times it was on the General Election ballot.

And you come back with "Judicial tyranny".

Serious Question, do you actually read and think about what you respond to or do you just have random reply's programmed into your phone?

>>>>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to reconsider what religious freedom means.

We all know about the bakers, the photographers and the wedding planners who claim that they can’t do their jobs and provide their services to gay couples because of their “deeply held religious beliefs. And we know about all of the new Jim Crow state laws that purport to protect religious freedom but really support discrimination.

That is all shameful and ridiculous in itself. And now we have public officials-civil servants who work for the government taking it upon themselves to defy the law. They are advocating anarchy.

They could just as well decide that they do not want to allow interracial couples to marry based on some religious prohibition. However, they won’t because outward racial bigotry is frowned upon-although still there just under the surface.

They might also find a religious reason to deny a marriage license to those who have been divorced, or who have had a child outside of marriage but they won’t do that either. Why? Because most of them have probably done those things themselves. What about interfaith couples? Denying them a license would not go over to well either.

Lastly, allow me to point out that if gay people are to enjoy full and true equality, they, like everyone else should not have to think about whether or not a business will serve them, or travel across town, or perhaps across a county to get what they need.

This is the height of hypocrisy. If they can’t do their job they should get another one. There is no gay lie. There is a concerted effort to find ways to discriminate and make life difficult for gays in the name of god.

The reference to gay rights really being about getting government in the schools, churches and home is particularly disturbing. Churches and legitimate clergy are not going to be forced to participate in same sex wedding. That is just reprehensible fear mongering. Nor is anyone going to bother religious schools although I, for one do not think that those schools, or home schooling parents should be allowed to brain wash unfortunately the law says differently. In some state, there is little or no oversite or standards for home schooling. The government does not view home schooling in itself as child abuse. That segment in itself destroyed all credibility od Ben Shapiro.

Here are some examples of the abuses of claims to religious freedom:

Gay Couples Across The Nation Still Denied Right To Marry Due To Public Employees' Religious Beliefs http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/ericrosswood/lgbt_couples_across_the_country_are_being_denied_marriage_licenses_due_to_sincerely_held_religious_objections

Even though the Supreme Court ruled that marriage equality is legal across the country, 14 magistrates in North Carolina have chosen to not perform same-sex marriages by taking advantage of a recusal law that passed last month. They are citing a “sincerely held religious objection” for their recusal. According to the Charlotte Observer, those magistrates will not be able to perform civil marriages for any couple, gay or straight, for at least six months.

A video of a Kentucky county clerk denying a male couple their marriage license has gone viral this week. The clerk can be heard telling the couple they need to go to another county.

In Texas, a same-sex couple was denied a marriage license every day until they filed a federal lawsuit. Why?

Now consider this.................

1. Two meanings of religious freedom/liberty:1. Freedom of belief, speech, practice. 2. Freedom to restrict services, hate, denigrate, or oppress others.

1. The historical meaning of religious freedom:

This term relates to the personal freedom:
•Of religious belief,
•Of religious speech,
•Of religious assembly with fellow believers,
•Of religious proselytizing and recruitment, and
•To change one's religion from one faith group to another -- or to decide to have no religious affiliation -- or vice-versa.

The individual believer has often been the target of oppression for thinking or speaking unorthodox thoughts, for assembling with and recruiting others, and for changing their religious affiliation. Typically, the aggressors have been large religious groups and governments. Freedom from such oppression is the meaning that we generally use on this web site to refer to any of the four terms: religious freedom, religious liberty, freedom of worship and freedom to worship.

2. A rapidly emerging new meaning of religious freedom: the freedom to discriminate and denigrate:

In recent years, religious freedom is taking on a new meaning: the freedom and liberty of a believer apply their religious beliefs in order to hate, oppress, deny service to, denigrate, discriminate against, and/or reduce the human rights of minorities.

Now, the direction of the oppression has reversed. It is now the believer who is the oppressor -- typically fundamentalist and evangelical Christians and other religious conservatives. Others -- typically some women, as well as sexual, and other minorities -- are the targets. This new meaning is becoming increasingly common. It appears that this change is begin driven by a number of factors:

•The increasing public acceptance of women's use of birth control/contraceptives. This is a practice regarded as a personal decision by most faith groups, but is actively opposed by the Roman Catholic and a few other conservative faith groups.
•The increasing public acceptance of equal rights for sexual minorities including Lesbians, Gays, Bisexuals, Transgender persons and transsexuals -- the LGBT community (); and
•The increasing percentage of NOTAs in North America. These are individuals who are NOT Affiliated with an organized faith group. Some identify themselves as Agnostics, Atheists secularists, Humanists, free thinkers, etc. Others say that they are spiritual, but not religious.

The media often refer to NOTAs as "NONES" because they are affiliated to NONE of the faith groups. However, the words Nones and Nuns are homophones: words that sound alike but are spelled differently and which hold very different meanings. To avoid confusion, we recommend against this practice and recommend the unambiguous term "NOTA."

One interesting feature of this "religious freedom to discriminate" is that it generally has people treating others as they would not wish to be treated themselves. It seems to be little noticed among those who practice or advocate "religious freedom to discriminate" that this way of treating people is a direct contradiction to the Golden Rule, which Jesus required all his followers to practice. See Matthew 7:12, Luke 6:31, and the Gospel of Thomas, 6.

Source: Religious freedom the freedom to discriminate

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Conservatives just jailed homosexuals for being homosexuals.

Not for getting married.

And yes- Conservatives did specifically deny homosexuals legal marriage- went to the effort of passing special laws just to make sure.
Name those conservatives

The Republicans of the State of Georgia.

The Conservatives of Louisiana

Louisiana Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law Advocate.com

Louisiana: Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law
Rape is homosexuality?

No.

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.
Tell that to the bakers and pizzeria

I tell Bakers and Pizzeria's to follow the law.
What law is superior then thier first amendment rights?

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.

Sorry, something about two fags kissing on the town square just doesn't equate to 'normal' behavior. But hey, it used to be what you do in the bedroom is your business.... Now we have to allow fags to 'come out of the closet' and put on their freak show for all to witness

Sad times in America

-Geaux

I am sure you feel the same way about seeing a n*gger kissing a white woman on the town square.

What we do in our own bedroom only became 'our own business's when Lawrence v. Kansas overturned the unconstitutional governmental intrusion into our bedrooms.

And yes- now you have to allow 'f*gs" to come out of the closet- and you can no longer round up 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to find a f*g by himself to beat up.

I can see that bothers you.
Why do you insist on dragging us into your perverted bedroom them demand we stay out of it? You are bipolar

No one wants you in a bedroom- anyone's bedroom.

And unlike you- I don't think the government should be telling Americans what consenting adults can do in our bedrooms.

Attitudes change.

>>>>

But we aren't talking about Judicial tyranny- we are talking about unconstitutional laws being overturned.

Americans are now getting married, regardless of the gender of their spouse.

Everyone who is getting married is a winner.

There was a reference in there to Saudi Arabia alluding to some hypocrisy on the part of the Administration with regards to gay rights. More proof that this Shapiro kid has no clue and no credibility. Consider this:

Gay Rights and International Relations by Progressive Patriot 5.15.15

I will be the first to say that we are often too forgiving and accepting of the human rights violations of all sorts that are perpetrated by other nations. But I must also say that foreign policy is complicated and to simply say that we should not tolerate any abuses what so ever, and take whatever action we can, without regards to other considerations is naïve and simplistic. In a world where economic partners and strategic allies are needed to survive, we might find ourselves with few friends. In addition, we have to be realistic about how much influence even the United States can effectively apply-regardless of what sacrifices we are willing to make- in countries run by ultra-religious fanatics and heavy handed dictators.

I don’t believe that we can, or should try to hold other countries to our standards by force and coercion when it comes to human rights. To do so is just another form of nation building doomed to failure in countries that do not have a history of democracy, human rights, and the separation of religion from government.

What we could and should be doing is to claim the moral high ground by teaching and leading by example. Unfortunately, we could be doing a much better job of that than we are. True, gay people are not treated nearly as badly or with the brutality of these countries. We don’t kill them and jail them. However, in many cases they continue to be vilified, marginalized and discriminated against. While the overt behavior is not as harsh as in many other places, the underlying attitude is the same and many of those who wish to continue to deny gays full participation in our society would, in fact, do much more harm if allowed to. The attitudes and values that underlie discriminatory policies are not distinct from those that advocate the death penalty for gays. They just occupy a different place on a continuum- a continuum of violence and oppression. All oppression and genocide starts with scapegoating and fear mongering which we see much too much of in this country. That is why Indianan matters and that is why we have to clean up our own act in this country before criticizing others. Know too, that while Indiana may have represented an inconvenience or a humiliation to these people, gays have been suffering in far more significant ways-ways that a measurably and observably harmful for a long time.

And let’s not forget that American fanatics have been responsible for promoting the anti-gay laws and policies in some of those countries. Just because we are the United States of America, it does not mean that we can just say that we are better than others and leave it at that. If we accept complacency, we will never be better. We must actually be better in thought, word and deed. Those who consider themselves patriots should understand that.

Here are some examples dangerous and hateful rhetoric coming out of this county by little know fringe lunatics, prominent politicians, various organizations and others which calls into question our ability to present ourselves as a shining light of equality and human rights or to shame anyone else into reform:

‘Death Penalty For Gays’ Ballot Initiative May Be Allowed To Proceed Under California Law http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/20/death-penalty-for-gays-ballot-initiative-mclaughlin-harris-california-capital-punishment-sodomy/

Hateful Bigot Mike Huckabee Totally Fails At Basic Civics In, Idiotic, Anti-Gay Rant http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04...anti-gay-rant/

“I want to say that across the country there are numerous cases, whether it’s the chaplains in the military being told to put their bibles away, no longer pray in Jesus’ name, not to counsel people who are in a homosexual lifestyle, not to counsel them to try to seek assistance for that, but rather to affirm that lifestyle as being normal and appropriate, we’re continually seeing the courts overturn marriage amendments in states, which is very disturbing, because a lot of times, elected officials are capitulating immediately when a court makes a decision.”

Ted Cruz Shows Signs Of Gay Marriage Panic Ahead Of SCOTUS Hearing
http://www.thenewcivilrightsmovement...o%2FfgYdWNmtb6

It is sometimes hard to discern a Ted Cruz Town Hall gathering from a Christian revival meeting. His audience members often interject encouraging "alleluias" and "amens" when he talks about his policy positions, and they frequently end with a group prayer. The religious extremists who used to flock to Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are now enthralled by Senator Cruz and his radical opposition to marriage equality. The Texas senator has gone where even those two renown homophobes have dared not venture; Cruz has said if the Supreme Court rules states' marriage bans are unconstitutional, he would lead an effort to pass a law taking away the power of the judicial branch to decide that issue.

James Dobson: Gay Marriage Signals 'The Fall Of Western Civilization' http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/james-dobson-gay-marriage-signals-fall-western-civilization

After warning that a Supreme Court decision striking down bans on same-sex marriage could lead to a civil war, Focus on the Family founder James Dobson took to WorldNetDaily yesterday to warn that “barring a miracle, the family that has existed since antiquity will likely crumble, presaging the fall of Western civilization itself.”

Dobson wrote that the “homosexual activist movement” is bent on “overturning laws prohibiting pedophilia” and turning the U.S. into Sodom and Gomorrah.

End Times Pundit: Gay Marriage Linked To California Drought, Imminent Financial Collapse http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/end-times-pundit-gay-marriage-linked-california-drought-imminent-financial-collapse

After hosting a two-part series with ex-Rep. Michele Bachmann about the approaching Rapture and related natural disasters, Jan Markell spoke last week with "White House correspondent Bill Koenig about America’s collision course with God.”

When co-host Larry Kutzler asked if poor political leadership is a form of God’s judgment, Koenig responded that the election of President Obama was a sign of divine judgment because of his support for LGBT rights, adding that further judgment could come in a financial collapse at the end of 2015.

Barber: 'Revolution Is At Hand' If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/barber-revolution-hand-if-scotus-legalizes-gay-marriage

"Same-sex marriage and the free exercise of religion, particularly biblical Christianity, cannot coexist in harmony," Barber warned, saying that Christians are already being "forced to call evil good and good evil."

Texas Senate testimony: It’s a ‘hate crime’ to make people not discriminate against gays

\ http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/texas-senate-testimony-its-a-hate-crime-to-make-people-not-discriminate-against-gays/

Texas church member testified to a state Senate committee on Monday that the government would be guilty of a “hate crime” if he was forced to recognize that LGBT people had an equal right to marriage.

On Monday, the Senate committee on State Affairs heard testimony in favor of Senate Bill 2065, which would allow religious organizations and their employees to refuse to provide services related to same-sex marriages if it violated their “sincerely held” beliefs.

[Q UOTE="TheProgressivePatriot, post: 11807737, member: 54822"]

There was a reference in there to Saudi Arabia alluding to some hypocrisy on the part of the Administration with regards to gay rights. More proof that this Shapiro kid has no clue and no credibility. Consider this:

I will be the first to say that we are often too forgiving and accepting of the human rights violations of all sorts that are perpetrated by other nations. But I must also say that foreign policy is complicated and to simply say that we should not tolerate any abuses what so ever, and take whatever action we can, without regards to other considerations is naïve and simplistic. In a world where economic partners and strategic allies are needed to survive, we might find ourselves with few friends. In addition, we have to be realistic about how much influence even the United States can effectively apply-regardless of what sacrifices we are willing to make- in countries run by ultra-religious fanatics and heavy handed dictators.

I don’t believe that we can, or should try to hold other countries to our standards by force and coercion when it comes to human rights. To do so is just another form of nation building doomed to failure in countries that do not have a history of democracy, human rights, and the separation of religion from government.

What we could and should be doing is to claim the moral high ground by teaching and leading by example. Unfortunately, we could be doing a much better job of that than we are. True, gay people are not treated nearly as badly or with the brutality of these countries. We don’t kill them and jail them. However, in many cases they continue to be vilified, marginalized and discriminated against. While the overt behavior is not as harsh as in many other places, the underlying attitude is the same and many of those who wish to continue to deny gays full participation in our society would, in fact, do much more harm if allowed to. The attitudes and values that underlie discriminatory policies are not distinct from those that advocate the death penalty for gays. They just occupy a different place on a continuum- a continuum of violence and oppression. All oppression and genocide starts with scapegoating and fear mongering which we see much too much of in this country. That is why Indianan matters and that is why we have to clean up our own act in this country before criticizing others. Know too, that while Indiana may have represented an inconvenience or a humiliation to these people, gays have been suffering in far more significant ways-ways that a measurably and observably harmful for a long time.

And let’s not forget that American fanatics have been responsible for promoting the anti-gay laws and policies in some of those countries. Just because we are the United States of America, it does not mean that we can just say that we are better than others and leave it at that. If we accept complacency, we will never be better. We must actually be better in thought, word and deed. Those who consider themselves patriots should understand that.

Here are some examples dangerous and hateful rhetoric coming out of this county by little know fringe lunatics, prominent politicians, various organizations and others which calls into question our ability to present ourselves as a shining light of equality and human rights or to shame anyone else into reform:

‘Death Penalty For Gays’ Ballot Initiative May Be Allowed To Proceed Under California Law http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/20/death-penalty-for-gays-ballot-initiative-mclaughlin-harris-california-capital-punishment-sodomy/

Hateful Bigot Mike Huckabee Totally Fails At Basic Civics In, Idiotic, Anti-Gay Rant http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/04...anti-gay-rant/

“I want to say that across the country there are numerous cases, whether it’s the chaplains in the military being told to put their bibles away, no longer pray in Jesus’ name, not to counsel people who are in a homosexual lifestyle, not to counsel them to try to seek assistance for that, but rather to affirm that lifestyle as being normal and appropriate, we’re continually seeing the courts overturn marriage amendments in states, which is very disturbing, because a lot of times, elected officials are capitulating immediately when a court makes a decision.”

It is sometimes hard to discern a Ted Cruz Town Hall gathering from a Christian revival meeting. His audience members often interject encouraging "alleluias" and "amens" when he talks about his policy positions, and they frequently end with a group prayer. The religious extremists who used to flock to Mike Huckabee and Rick Santorum are now enthralled by Senator Cruz and his radical opposition to marriage equality. The Texas senator has gone where even those two renown homophobes have dared not venture; Cruz has said if the Supreme Court rules states' marriage bans are unconstitutional, he would lead an effort to pass a law taking away the power of the judicial branch to decide that issue.

James Dobson: Gay Marriage Signals 'The Fall Of Western Civilization' http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/james-dobson-gay-marriage-signals-fall-western-civilization

After warning that a Supreme Court decision striking down bans on same-sex marriage could lead to a civil war, Focus on the Family founder James Dobson took to WorldNetDaily yesterday to warn that “barring a miracle, the family that has existed since antiquity will likely crumble, presaging the fall of Western civilization itself.”

Dobson wrote that the “homosexual activist movement” is bent on “overturning laws prohibiting pedophilia” and turning the U.S. into Sodom and Gomorrah.

End Times Pundit: Gay Marriage Linked To California Drought, Imminent Financial Collapse http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/end-times-pundit-gay-marriage-linked-california-drought-imminent-financial-collapse

After hosting a two-part series with ex-Rep. Michele Bachmann about the approaching Rapture and related natural disasters, Jan Markell spoke last week with "White House correspondent Bill Koenig about America’s collision course with God.”

When co-host Larry Kutzler asked if poor political leadership is a form of God’s judgment, Koenig responded that the election of President Obama was a sign of divine judgment because of his support for LGBT rights, adding that further judgment could come in a financial collapse at the end of 2015.

Barber: 'Revolution Is At Hand' If SCOTUS Legalizes Gay Marriage http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/barber-revolution-hand-if-scotus-legalizes-gay-marriage

"Same-sex marriage and the free exercise of religion, particularly biblical Christianity, cannot coexist in harmony," Barber warned, saying that Christians are already being "forced to call evil good and good evil."

Texas Senate testimony: It’s a ‘hate crime’ to make people not discriminate against gays

\ http://www.rawstory.com/2015/05/texas-senate-testimony-its-a-hate-crime-to-make-people-not-discriminate-against-gays/

Texas church member testified to a state Senate committee on Monday that the government would be guilty of a “hate crime” if he was forced to recognize that LGBT people had an equal right to marriage.

On Monday, the Senate committee on State Affairs heard testimony in favor of Senate Bill 2065, which would allow religious organizations and their employees to refuse to provide services related to same-sex marriages if it violated their “sincerely held” beliefs.
[/QUOTE]w are gay people marginalized or discriminated against in america? They have representatives everywhere in movies, tv shows like Ellen. I mean come on lol

w are gay people marginalized or discriminated against in america? They have representatives everywhere in movies, tv shows like Ellen. I mean come on lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Aside from that not being the point....it appears that you, like Shapiro, don't have a clue. I suspect that you just happened upon that video clip and posted it without thinking that you would be called on it. Am I right?

w are gay people marginalized or discriminated against in america? They have representatives everywhere in movies, tv shows like Ellen. I mean come on lol

Aside from that not being the point....it appears that you, like Shapiro, don't have a clue. I suspect that you just happened upon that video clip and posted it without thinking that you would be called on it. Am I right?[/QUOTE]
Not at all I expect someone will reply to anyone of my posts :)

Aside from that not being the point....it appears that you, like Shapiro, don't have a clue. I suspect that you just happened upon that video clip and posted it without thinking that you would be called on it. Am I right?

Not at all I expect someone will reply to anyone of my posts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

I suspect that you were looking for a different kind of reply. NOW you have to defend the indefensible

Forum List

Back