SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

:stupid:In case you didn't notice, I'm not going to play your moronic, juvenile, mind fuck games. I have better things to do than to get into a pissing match with the likes of you. You have nothing of value to contribute whatsoever. Welcome to my not so exclusive ignore list:banana2:
Where is the law banning homosexual marriage as well?

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
Nowhere now :dance:

victory.png

His argument is SO stupid, you should probably not even respond. Why lower yourself? His argument: Homosexuals should be happy because the Christian conservatives haven't thrown them in jail. Lol! These people are nuts. It's unbelievable and quite sad actually.
The sad thing is that homosexual permissive "liberals" will likely not be as understanding towards Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians as such Christians have been towards those that choose to indulge in sin. They will slander and likely eventually sue any and all that will refuse to agree with their definition of marriage.

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

victory.png

His argument is SO stupid, you should probably not even respond. Why lower yourself? His argument: Homosexuals should be happy because the Christian conservatives haven't thrown them in jail. Lol! These people are nuts. It's unbelievable and quite sad actually.
The sad thing is that homosexual permissive "liberals" will likely not be as understanding towards Fundamentalist Evangelical Christians as such Christians have been towards those that choose to indulge in sin. They will slander and likely eventually sue any and all that will refuse to agree with their definition of marriage.

The sad thing is that all that you can do is to make shit up that you think sounds reasonable but on closer examination is nothing but paranoid delusional inane equine excrement. Liberals do not give a fuck what Evangelical Christians or any other cult does or believes as long as they do not try to involve other and impose those beliefs on others. They no not have to agree with anything. They do however have to obey the law. Have a nice day.

Interesting, yet gays forced their perverted lifestyle (beliefs) on the rest of us. The gays have done exactly what you say Christians should not do.

I never realized Hell could be such a big place, because the reservations being made will call for ample space

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.

So I guess you can't find any homosexuals jailed in the USA for getting married. .....

:stupid:In case you didn't notice, I'm not going to play your moronic, juvenile, mind fuck games. I have better things to do than to get into a pissing match with the likes of you. You have nothing of value to contribute whatsoever. Welcome to my not so exclusive ignore list:banana2:

victory.png

You can't "sue" someone for having a different definition of marriage. Get real and stop your fear mongering. Most of us normal people do not feel threatened by and are not afraid of gay people. :dunno: If you feel threatened by them, then the problem is you.

victory.png

-Geaux

Nobody is forcing their lives upon you. Just because you can't stop thinking about their sex, doesn't mean they push it on you. Lol.

Sorry, something about two fags kissing on the town square just doesn't equate to 'normal' behavior. But hey, it used to be what you do in the bedroom is your business.... Now we have to allow fags to 'come out of the closet' and put on their freak show for all to witness

Sad times in America

-Geaux

Justice Kennedy Cements His Legacy On Gay Rights With Marriage Ruling
In Friday’s decision striking down bans on same-sex couples’ marriages, Kennedy summed up his legal legacy for gay people: “They ask for equal dignity in the eyes of the law. The Constitution grants them that right.”

Under the Constitution, same-sex couples seek in marriage the same legal treatment as opposite-sex couples, and it would disparage their choices and diminish their personhood to deny them this right,” he wrote in Friday’s opinion for the court in Obergefell v. Hodges. Justice Kennedy Cements His Legacy On Gay Rights With Marriage Ruling - BuzzFeed News
"Dignity" is based solely on one's character and is not something any Constitution designed by morals can bestow. Justice Kennedy is a fraud who imagines marriage is his to define and manipulate. May God take pity on him.

If you feel your marriage is threatened by gays, then it must be pretty weak is all I can say.

-Geaux

Sorry, something about two fags kissing on the town square just doesn't equate to 'normal' behavior. But hey, it used to be what you do in the bedroom is your business.... Now we have to allow fags to 'come out of the closet' and put on their freak show for all to witness

Sad times in America

-Geaux

Of course you would think it's sad when people who you consider yourself to be superior to gain equal rights and privileges. You will whine and cry for a while, I'm sure. Perhaps if you stopped thinking about them and concentrated on your own issues, it wouldn't be such a problem for you.

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

Of course you would think it's sad when people who you consider yourself to be superior to gain equal rights and privileges. You will whine and cry for a while, I'm sure. Perhaps if you stopped thinking about them and concentrated on your own issues, it wouldn't be such a problem for you.

I find it offensive behavior like some find the confederate flag offensive.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

That's your problem. Not the gay people's problem.

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

Offensive behavior is not limited to gay people, that's for sure. And another important thing for you to remember is that not all gay people are the same. They are individuals, like you and me. Some are less inhibited than others. Some, you wouldn't even know they were gay if they didn't tell you.

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

It's not a problem at all. It's a voice of reason as a result of being taught the difference between right and wrong.

Hey, heard there is a push to ban blue and pink stocking caps in the maternity wards. Liberals don't want anyone defining sex.. Its up to the individual to determine just where the X and Y chromosomes got crossed

-Geaux

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

Offensive behavior is not limited to gay people, that's for sure. And another important thing for you to remember is that not all gay people are the same. They are individuals, like you and me. Some are less inhibited than others. Some, you wouldn't even know they were gay if they didn't tell you.

OK- I support don't ask, don't tell

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

It's not a problem at all. It's a voice of reason as a result of being taught the difference between right and wrong.

Hey, heard there is a push to ban blue and pink stocking caps in the maternity wards. Liberals don't want anyone defining sex.. Its up to the individual to determine just where the X and Y chromosomes got crossed

-Geaux

That is your own opinion that being gay is "wrong." I don't consider it "wrong" to be allowed to marry the person of your choice.

Why should YOU get to define sex for anyone else? WTF makes you think you and your opinions are important to a stranger? Good grief, stay out of people's lives and worry about your damn self.

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

Does less inhibited include the strange dialect homo's use? And the inhibited refrain from such scarlet letters?

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

-Geaux

Does lees inhibited include the strange dialect homo's use? And the inhibited refrain from such scarlet letters?

-Geaux

I have no idea what you are talking about, and that is probably because I'm not obsessed with what homosexual people do as far as their sex is concerned. It's not my business, and I don't care. Why do you care?

Truth is the left hates freedom. This thread alone shows how much

Can you elaborate on that please? I would really like to know what you mean-how you can say that when it is the right that wants to deny some the freedom to marry.

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Conservatives just jailed homosexuals for being homosexuals.

Not for getting married.

And yes- Conservatives did specifically deny homosexuals legal marriage- went to the effort of passing special laws just to make sure.
Name those conservatives

Truth is the left hates freedom. This thread alone shows how much

Can you elaborate on that please? I would really like to know what you mean-how you can say that when it is the right that wants to deny some the freedom to marry.

Hey, the gays should be happy with what the conservative Christians tell them they can have. :D
What conservative jailed a homosexual for being married?

Conservatives just jailed homosexuals for being homosexuals.

Not for getting married.

And yes- Conservatives did specifically deny homosexuals legal marriage- went to the effort of passing special laws just to make sure.
Name those conservatives

The Republicans of the State of Georgia.

The Conservatives of Louisiana

Louisiana Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law Advocate.com

Louisiana: Men Arrested Under Unconstitutional Sodomy Law

victory.png

-Geaux

Tell that to the bakers and pizzeria

-Geaux

Sad times in America

-Geaux

I am sure you feel the same way about seeing a n*gger kissing a white woman on the town square.

What we do in our own bedroom only became 'our own business's when Lawrence v. Kansas overturned the unconstitutional governmental intrusion into our bedrooms.

And yes- now you have to allow 'f*gs" to come out of the closet- and you can no longer round up 4 or 5 of your bravest friends to find a f*g by himself to beat up.

I can see that bothers you.

Forum List

Back