SCOTUS: states cannot ban same sex marriage

Divorce rate among heterosexual Protestant Christians is about 60%.

Now, with gays allowed to marry, some of whom are likely also Protestants, expect that divorce rate to soar. :) What their religious objections were really about I bet. :)

Umm....retard argument debunked: a goat cant consent to a legal contract.

Derp derp derp

You fail

Its a good day.

Attachments

• what-will-happen.png
    what-will-happen.png
    8.6 KB · Views: 78
Liberals 2: Conservative 0.

If this does not lead to a mass exodus of Cons headed for other shores, then we will simply have to get the court to invalidate Texas Anti-abortion laws....

So they can be pretend married? LMAO
That's denial.

The first of the five stages of grief.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

:anj_stfu:
He was wrong and I proved it.

You might want to read again...what you edited from my quote!

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling

That's denial.

The first stage is anger, dickweed. The response the majority had over yesterdays SCOTUS decision.
Settle down.

The five stages, denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance are a part of the framework that makes up our learning to live with the one we lost. They are tools to help us frame and identify what we may be feeling

Kubler-Ross model stated those feelings can occur in any order, Einstein. And, you are proven wrong.....what else is new.....?

That's denial.

Settle down.

Kubler-Ross model stated those feelings can occur in any order, Einstein.
Then why did you say that anger was the second step you brainless ass hat?

NAMBLA is thrilled with all this going on..... gives them hope.

(if you don't know what NAMBLA is I'll be happy to inform you..)
You are a hateful, sick fuck.

I'm a realistic person with open eyes. You are the hateful one... look what you just typed...
You compare adults who want to enter into a loving, committed relationship to pedophiles; to adults who prey on children. How can anything be more hateful than that, you sick fuck?

Acceptability of damaging and unnatural behavior as a way of slowly creeping in..... please don't call me hateful again... you look silly saying that and then proving your own hatred in return....
I have no hate for you. I pity folks like you who turn the beauty of religious faith as a justification to hate. And, despite your hollow denials, you do hate gay people. You compare them to pedophiles. Don't you hate pedophiles? You claim that allowing people you never met and never will meet to marry will destroy the country. You don't hate those who work to destroy the nation? I pity you and am proud that the nation has turned away from your particular kind of hate. Pretty soon, folks like you will be looked upon as we look upon racists today. The nation moves ahead and leaves sick, twisted folks like you to wallow in your hatred. The nation will be stronger because of this, in part, because it will weaken the influence of folks like you who hold your decidedly un-Christian views. Oh, and, you are a hateful person. Perhaps if you had some love in your life you wouldn't be.

I guess 5 unelected officials out of 300 million people making this decision is the way to go. haha. I'm actually for Gay Marriage but feel like this should be a law voted on or an amendment should be passed. Supreme Court has waaaaaay too much power for who they are.

That's denial.

Settle down.

Kubler-Ross model stated those feelings can occur in any order, Einstein.
Then why did you say that anger was the second step you brainless ass hat?

Go drink your Metamucil old timer and cease bothering me. Worthless troll

Can't states just interpret this ruling to mean whatever they want? That's the precedent now. Words don't really have meaning.

yes, they can't force a state to do something. that's what these people don't get.

Forum List

Back