Scottsdale principal required middle school teachers to attend grooming training

A lot of the problem with the kids is that other people are attacking their position and causing them anxiety and depression... Humans that are not trans or gay still have a problem with depression just like adults and attacking them for their condition doesn't help at all.
Victims of groomercrats Grow up and realize that they have been broken and mutilated. They naturally seek death

A lot of the problem with the kids is that other people are attacking their position and causing them anxiety and depression... Humans that are not trans or gay still have a problem with depression just like adults and attacking them for their condition doesn't help at all.

I read a study somewhere last week that the number of high schoolers declaring as gender fluid has INCREASED from something like 8% in 2000 to over 20% now.. Do you have any idea WHY? Is it because they got groomed at Kindergarten? OR -- is it just something in the water supply?

well well....the name Erica Anderson...ring a ba'al for ya?? LOL This is a dude mtf trans psychologist who has the distinction of destroying the lives of hundreds of gender dysphorically challenged kids. Maybe you will remember ERica, him/her on the series JAZZ. Jazz, the kid who was born male and his parents smoothed the road for him to be her and ultimately have the up and down surgery a couple years ago. haven't heard a word out of this since maybe 2020 so i don't know what is going on now. I do remember that Jazz's mother was more insane than Jazz him/herself. Back to Erica Anderson, now says...i mean just now...like within the last day or two that this trans thing has gotten a bit out of hand. no. doubt.

The percentage who do transition fully end up regretting it. This is also being kept from the public ear and or eyes. PPL the lies the msm has been telling us for decades in incredibly mind blowing.
Transgenders most of them also do not realize they are only being used as politcal footballs to gain all that the crooked deep state has left and that is to demonize America by putting them in areas as leaders etc… ( whole other topic). , but its all to demonize us . Many people don’t understand that aspect of it either.

WALT HEYER identified as a transgender woman for 8 years and now has a passion to help others who regret gender change. Walt travels extensively to share his story of redemption at conferences, churches and universities.

Walt has appeared on numerous radio and television shows in the U.S. and Canada. Walt’s articles have been published online and his many books are a welcome

CNN failed so badly they only had 10,000 viewers for Trumps rally NC. Pathetic.

I read a study somewhere last week that the number of high schoolers declaring as gender fluid has INCREASED from something like 8% in 2000 to over 20% now.. Do you have any idea WHY? Is it because they got groomed at Kindergarten? OR -- is it just something in the water supply?

We might have to put it in much simpler terms providing the definitions haven’t changed yet LOL . You know so it fits their narrative for the week. Websters included.

The simpler term ”brainwashed” lol.

It's all about indoctrination. In this case of a thread, indoctrination of children. Did I offend you hitting out Communists like Castro with all their special powers and privileges to screw with kids minds?

Think 7 yr olds are old enough to process communist dictator vs God? Or communism vs Americanism for that matter?

My mom told me I was a boy, but my teacher says I can be a girl -- what's the diff?
No it's just confusing because you keep throwing things in like it's some sort of idealouge stew.

Not sure why this had to en dup in conspiracies the news paper is located in TUCSON AZ
this is also the states to prove what the article says.
The Cocopah Middle School “Safer Spaces” training from last March occurred over Zoom, and no recording was made available. However, the GLSEN website offers a 52-page “Safe Space Kit” for educators, which the organization also calls their “Guide to Being an Ally to LGBTQ Students.”

Once you follow the link provided you get this it not a conspiracy.
7D5AC64A-205F-43D9-BC33-A27C083B035A.jpeg

I think I might need a pill of some sort.

I'm not producing quite the same volume of gender fluid as I did in my teens and twenties.

disgraceful....but episcopalian so not surprising.

WASPs Are Carriers of Social Disease

That directly follows from when the Episcopalians allowed women to be priests. Feminninies want a woman to be a dominatrix, a dyke, or a former wimpy and sensitive male.

Its Wokey-Doke phase follows from its degenerate heiristocratic origins, when Henry VIII started it as the denomination for guillotine fodder because he had the hots for some bimbo visiting his palace. Leave it up to me to be the only one who will point out that it is the religion of the American HeirHead class, too, such as the Bushes.

As far as the word "grooming" is concerned, yes, the teachers are grooming children. People can be groomed for a number of reasons - groomed for a job, groomed to be a royal, groomed to serve various functions, etc. In this case, the children are being groomed to think of sexuality before they are ready and to question their gender.

What I find curious is that USMB is making demands in other threads that the word grooming ONLY involves being groomed for sex, and using that as an excuse to moderate according to an extreme agenda.

There needs to be some clarity on the issue.

What I find curious is that USMB is making demands in other threads that the word grooming ONLY involves being groomed for sex, and using that as an excuse to moderate according to an extreme agenda.

There needs to be some clarity on the issue.

Already been clarity on the issue. If you dont understand the numerous clarifications -- just use the term "indoctrination/indoctrinator" to be safe. NO RESTRICTION EVER -- on using the word groomer -- UNLESS it is fired at a member of USMB. THEN -- you need to UNDERSTAND the guidance that's already been given. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE. PM me or another mod for references to the guidance already given on this issue or questions.

They're putting tyranny fluid in the Kool Aid.

Forum List

Back