Scottish Nurse in Gaza: Civilians Being Bombed as They Leave, No Food or Water

pregnant woman shot, baby ripped out and stabbed. THAT is what you support. OWN IT. BE YOURSELVES. Let everyone see what you are.

What am I supposed to be defending, your trolling BS?
idiot. do you have any comprehension skills? you can't even follow your own conversation. YOU can;t defend the horrific acts of these terrorists...because you know it is wrong..you are wrong...so you insult in order to avoid any kind of defense. YOU are so wrong on this..as you are wrong on every other thing on the democrat platform.

idiot. do you have any comprehension skills? you can't even follow your own conversation. YOU can;t defend the horrific acts of these terrorists...because you know it is wrong..you are wrong...so you insult in order to avoid any kind of defense. YOU are so wrong on this..as you are wrong on every other thing on the democrat platform.
Where did I say I support any terrorists? Huh fucktard?

ISrael told them they'd not bomb till after 8pm. AND Israel does not bomb hospitals like hamas does.

what's this woman's FULL name and naturally she's a hamas supporter....pulling our heart strings cause hamas and the gazans shit in their messkits.

Wrong.
Israel has always bombed hospitals, and Hamas has never had any artillery or bombers.
It can't bomb anything.

Israel started this war by illegally invading Jerusalem in 1967.
It was in total violation of the UN partition.

They don't, and never will play by Hamas' rules

The Israelis invented terrorism, like when Menachim Begin blew up the King David hotel in 1946, to get rid of the British who were preventing massacres.
Then the massacres started, like Deir Yassin.
Lehi murdered over 250 men, women, and children in their homes, with hand grenades.
And Deir Yassin was only one of hundreds of Arab villages that disappeared off the maps.

The beautiful children of Gaza are taught to hate israel and infidels from day one. Someday they will come for you and your children to rape your daughters and kill your children and grandchildren.
they won’t… love will prevail…some Jews teach hate to

Lior has stated that the killing of non-Jewsduring wartime is sanctioned by halakha …He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."

Jesus prevails over them^, the wicked

What I said is in line with Christian values … would you look into the face of the children of Gaza you see Jesus

1697255639013.jpeg

I Stand with my fellow Christians in Gaza

1697255762405.jpeg

Lord protect these besieged people of Gaza who are women and children

Last edited:
Wrong.
Israel has always bombed hospitals, and Hamas has never had any artillery or bombers.
It can't bomb anything.

Jerusalem is theirs. It's always been theirs and then they RE WON It in the 67 6 day war where they kicked the asses of muslims through a miracle of God's.

they won’t love will prevail…some Jews teach hate to

He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."

Jesus prevails over them^, the wicked

What I said is in line with Christian values … would you look into the face of the children of Gaza you see Jesus

View attachment 842652

I Stand with my fellow Christians in Gaza

View attachment 842653

Lord protect these besieged people of Gaza who are women and children
But not the 30,000 Hamas terrorists. They must be EXTERMINATED.

Wrong.
It can't bomb anything.

Jews could not invade what was always their's to begin with. The whole middle east is a land of invasion by Muslims.

Forum List

Back