Scottish Nurse in Gaza: Civilians Being Bombed as They Leave, No Food or Water

People in hospitals cannot be evacuated. No food or water.

Here is the problem. Let’s say you sit down at the Poker table and you bet the literal farm on a hand. You lose. You don’t get to complain that you lost the farm. You gabled and lost.

Each time Israel takes more land it is in response to an attack made by enemies. They attack, gambling that this time they’ll win. They lose and then scream it isn’t fair that Israel took land.

This outrage of gambling with armed conflict and losing is so great that they do it again. And again they lose. Time and again they keep losing. And each time are outraged that they lose not only the battles but more land.

It is how Israel got the Golan Heights. They were attacked by Syria.

Palestinian people elected Hamas, a Terrorist Organization to represent them and the Palestinian people are angry that when they dance in the streets at the joy of the hated Jew being attacked they are next subjected to the inevitable armed response.

You made your choices. You bet the farm. Now you are losing the farm.

If they're still around. I'm thinking Israel is going to kill a large percentage of them.
at this point that seems to be the only solution. Send them to God to not only protect israelite children but to keep these children from doing soul destroying things to themselves. God does not view death the same as we do.

I feel bad that they went through that, but if an individual has even an punch of morality, decency and common sense they should be ablectonovercomecit.
i hear you but they've been ruined...and what does God's word say...Let me quote it directly.

Matthew 18:6
But whoso shall cause one of these little ones who believe in Me to fall, it were better for him that a millstone were hung about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

These parents and hamas will suffer the price. God had put it in our hearts that there is a creator and he is it. These children are led astray at very early ages...As Golda Meir said, i paraphrase. This killing will go on until 'palestinians' love their children more than they hate ours.

Last edited:
The IDF is targeting medical rescue facilities and ambulances. Tell me, is that a defensive tactic or retribution?

Edit:

That is the Israeli way to wage religious war. The US often follows the same style, shooting up hospitals, weddings and funerals.

They’ve been ruined by the same God that all the Abrahamic fools (Jew, Muslim & Christian) pray to.,if such a being exists they are an utter fool.
.not the same god as the One True God..and muslims would kill you for saying that they are the same God.

I feel bad that they went through that, but if an individual has even an punch of morality, decency and common sense they should be ablectonovercomecit.

I have to disagree....when you are in that kind of cultural indoctrination, isolated from any form of counter arguments, you have no basis to know the truth. This is why free speech is so important to a free society and why leftists around the world do their best to strangle free speech.

My experiences have taught me they all (organized religions) have it wrong, so you can have that argument amongst yourselves.

I think they all have some of it right, and some of it wrong, and we won't know for sure until we die and go to the other side....

The beautiful children of Gaza are taught to hate israel and infidels from day one. Someday they will come for you and your children to rape your daughters and kill your children and grandchildren.
So you agree that the best thing to do is kill all of the children, correct?

I don't see why folks don't just come out and support genocide...as long as the people are dirty brown muslims who are evil as soon as they are born

Wrong.
Israel has always bombed hospitals, and Hamas has never had any artillery or bombers.
It can't bomb anything.

Israel started this war by illegally invading Jerusalem in 1967.
It was in total violation of the UN partition.
Jordan had already invaded and occupied most of Jerusalem in 1948 violating the Partition Plan. Jerusalem wasn't supposed to be part of either Muslim Palestine or Jewish Israel, but a separate place administered by the UN. Even before the 1948 war the Jordanians blockaded access to Jewish Jerusalem and attacked convoys trying to get food and medical supplies into the city. During the war they succeeded, and the Israelis had to create a new road over impassible terrain to get minimum supplies into the city, so the UN observers didn't declare the city Jordanian property. There is a much-simplified version of this in the Kirk Douglas movie Cast a Giant Shadow.

Wrong.
Israel has always bombed hospitals, and Hamas has never had any artillery or bombers.
It can't bomb anything.

Israel started this war by illegally invading Jerusalem in 1967.
It was in total violation of the UN partition.
Are you really that stupid? Hamas has more rocket artillery launchers than most armies. They just launched FIVE THOUSAND ROCKETS in a couple of hours at Israeli civilian targets to start this war and thousands more since. The only times the IDF attacks "hospitals" is when they have incontrovertible proof that Hamas is using them to hide headquarters and supply dumps which is against international law and removes the protections hospitals, mosques and schools normally enjoy.

This all playing into the hands of the Iranians, who love to stir up trouble and then come out as the great saviors of the poor Muslims.

The Iranians, who John Kerry, Gay Barry and Potatohead love so much.

Here is the problem. Let’s say you sit down at the Poker table and you bet the literal farm on a hand. You lose. You don’t get to complain that you lost the farm. You gabled and lost.

Each time Israel takes more land it is in response to an attack made by enemies. They attack, gambling that this time they’ll win. They lose and then scream it isn’t fair that Israel took land.

This outrage of gambling with armed conflict and losing is so great that they do it again. And again they lose. Time and again they keep losing. And each time are outraged that they lose not only the battles but more land.

It is how Israel got the Golan Heights. They were attacked by Syria.

Palestinian people elected Hamas, a Terrorist Organization to represent them and the Palestinian people are angry that when they dance in the streets at the joy of the hated Jew being attacked they are next subjected to the inevitable armed response.

You made your choices. You bet the farm. Now you are losing the farm.
Israel wasn't just attacked by Syria in the war, the Syrians spent literally years bombarding Israeli kibbutzim with artillery mounted on the Golan Heights.

Israel wasn't just attacked by Syria in the war, the Syrians spent literally years bombarding Israeli kibbutzim with artillery mounted on the Golan Heights.

I know. But I am not going to thumb type the long history of attacks on Israel.

So you agree that the best thing to do is kill all of the children, correct?

I don't see why folks don't just come out and support genocide...as long as the people are dirty brown muslims who are evil as soon as they are born
you may have missed that hamas massacred..... FIRST...... sleeping innocent civilians and their babies a week ago..... did you miss that? perhaps???? HOW IS IT that this is Israel's fault and mine?

The IDF is targeting medical rescue facilities and ambulances. Tell me, is that a defensive tactic or retribution?

Edit:

I don’t care, either way. These people beheaded Israeli babies, they have no room to cry when they get the full force of the Israeli military dropped on their heads

Forum List

Back