Scottish Nurse in Gaza: Civilians Being Bombed as They Leave, No Food or Water

they won’t… love will prevail…some Jews teach hate to

He asserted that Jewish women should not use sperm donated by a non-Jewish man, and that a baby born through such an insemination will have the "negative genetic traits that characterize non-Jews", and that, "If the father is not Jewish, what character traits could he have? Traits of cruelty, of barbarism."

Jesus prevails over them^, the wicked

What I said is in line with Christian values … would you look into the face of the children of Gaza you see Jesus

View attachment 842652

I Stand with my fellow Christians in Gaza

View attachment 842653

Lord protect these besieged people of Gaza who are women and children

honest to pete. You really are something.

Yes, and it will be bombed. They are going to shell the hell out of that hospital and the tunnels underneath it.
Israel is going to be facing dug in demons but their worst enemy will be all of the scum governments screaming for them to stop killing "innocents". I hope that THIS TIME, that government tells the world, including Biden, to GF Themselves. Stay out of the way or get the same hell Hamas is receiving.

Gaza I believe is 25 miles long and seven miles wide there is no way you can fight in an area that size and not have civilian deaths. I don't when or where this mindset that you can fight a war especially an urban one and limit civilian deaths came from but it's naive and unrealistic.

People in hospitals cannot be evacuated. No food or water.

Oh bullshit. Israel does not target hospitals without warning and Hamas hides their rockets in such places as well. That's what Hamas does. BTW, Israel gave warnings to the folks in Gaza......Did Hamas offer any warning for it's blitzkrieg on Jews?

Your dear leader loves them Saudi's who do the same. Why don't you deal with that fact also.

When I read your posts, at least one thing is satisfying: how utterly and completely you are losing. So badly it's generational.

R.e35df5269fe0616422019352347c4ec3

The IDF is targeting medical rescue facilities and ambulances. Tell me, is that a defensive tactic or retribution?

Edit:

Yeah......I take the word of any Gazan who supports the rape and murder of innocent men, women and children about as much as I take the word of a democrat....

Hang around with terrorists and that’s probably going to happen to you, sooner or later. Zero sympathy or fucks given for these folks.

Hang around with terrorists and that’s probably going to happen to you, sooner or later. Zero sympathy or fucks given for these folks.

The sympathy I have for any of these people is what happened to them as children....they grew up being filled with hate by the terrorists in Gaza....they are victims of evil as children. Now, we can only deal with what they are...murderers and rapists....

The sympathy I have for any of these people is what happened to them as children....they grew up being filled with hate by the terrorists in Gaza....they are victims of evil as children. Now, we can only deal with what they are...murderers and rapists....
I feel bad that they went through that, but if an individual has even an punch of morality, decency and common sense they should be ablectonovercomecit.

Forum List

Back