Scottish independence

Yet Scots will still be Scots........and remind everyone of it.

Don't know about you but I haven't really got a problem with that. After all is said and done, they're still proud of their heritage, and I hope the relatively harmless tribalism between the Scots, English, Irish and Welsh continues long after I've been put in the ground.
That goes without saying.

Nothing personal, Mud, it's just that we've narrowly averted having the country we've taken for granted being ripped from under our feet. I'm genuinely and sincerely relieved at the outcome.
I imagine it would be similar to the turmoil during the breakup of India only not so violent. Muslims and Hindus murdering each other for one reason or another because they have to relocate due to their citizenship.
Radical change is never easy.

Don't know about you but I haven't really got a problem with that. After all is said and done, they're still proud of their heritage, and I hope the relatively harmless tribalism between the Scots, English, Irish and Welsh continues long after I've been put in the ground.

Nothing personal, Mud, it's just that we've narrowly averted having the country we've taken for granted being ripped from under our feet. I'm genuinely and sincerely relieved at the outcome.
I imagine it would be similar to the turmoil during the breakup of India only not so violent. Muslims and Hindus murdering each other for one reason or another because they have to relocate due to their citizenship.

Respectfully, I have to disagree. Religion is one of the founding pillars of a culture. India and Pakistan were divided by religion, whereas apart from a few differences there's little seperating Scotland and England. Scotland is family whereas, in my opinion, India and Pakistan are just neighbours. Either way, India's better off without a horde of stinking Pakis holding them back with their medieval culture and mindset.

Respectfully, I have to disagree. Religion is one of the founding pillars of a culture. India and Pakistan were divided by religion, whereas apart from a few differences there's little seperating Scotland and England. Scotland is family whereas, in my opinion, India and Pakistan are just neighbours. Either way, India's better off without a horde of stinking Pakis holding them back with their medieval culture and mindset.
You and I may feel that way, but some folks might differ. All it takes is 10% of all Muslims to cause the kind of trouble they've been causing. Imagine 45% of Scots feeling they have no ties to England.

You and I may feel that way, but some folks might differ. All it takes is 10% of all Muslims to cause the kind of trouble they've been causing. Imagine 45% of Scots feeling they have no ties to England.

I can certainly understand why so many voted Yes, as the fact of the matter is that the United Kingdom is governed from London, which is in England. I can understand their resentment at that, as it's essentially a reminder of English subjugation. But thankfully 55% of Scots realised that the Act of Union signified that the tribes of the British Isles are in this together, and divided we fall.

But let's look at the Muslim issue and why I found the "nationalist" element so hollow. The SNP is in no, way shape of form a nationalist movement because they were desperate for Scotland to become part of the bastard E.U., which kind of suggests they were well aware of the financial difficulties an independent Scotland would immediately find itself in. And what does the E.U. hold most sacred? Multiculturalism. And Brussels would certainly see to it that its latest vassel state began accepting as many Pakis and wogs as they could send them.

Muslims are a dangerous, filthy and diseased scourge that have no place in Europe. Normal people realise that they're trouble, but our leaders are insulated (by design) from the anxiety, stress and atmosphere of resentment they instill wherever they settle outside of the shitholes they come from.

Last edited:

I can certainly understand why so many voted Yes, as the fact of the matter is that the United Kingdom is governed from London, which is in England. I can understand their resentment at that, as it's essentially a reminder of English subjugation. But thankfully 55% of Scots realised that the Act of Union signified that the tribes of the British Isles are in this together, and divided we fall.

But let's look at the Muslim issue and why I found the "nationalist" element so hollow. The SNP is in no, way shape of form a nationalist movement because they were desperate for Scotland to become part of the bastard E.U., which kind of suggests they were well aware of the financial difficulties an independent Scotland would immediately find itself in. And what does the E.U. hold most sacred? Multiculturalism. And the Brussels would certainly see to it that its latest vassel state began accepting as many Pakis and wogs as they could send them.

Muslims are a dangerous, filthy and diseased scourge that have no place in Europe. Normal people realise that they're trouble, but our leaders are insulated (by design) from the anxiety, stress and atmosphere of resentment they instill wherever they settle outside of the shitholes they come from.
This is why I'm not afraid of talking about things I may be ignorant of. I may learn something.

But let's look at the Muslim issue and why I found the "nationalist" element so hollow. The SNP is in no, way shape of form a nationalist movement because they were desperate for Scotland to become part of the bastard E.U., which kind of suggests they were well aware of the financial difficulties an independent Scotland would immediately find itself in. And what does the E.U. hold most sacred? Multiculturalism. And the Brussels would certainly see to it that its latest vassel state began accepting as many Pakis and wogs as they could send them.

This is why I'm not afraid of talking about things I may be ignorant of. I may learn something.

It's healthy that you take an interest in the events surrounding where your ancestors came from, Mud. I understand why Americans like to think of themselves as seperate from Europe (especially when you take into account the amount of blood shed), but the cold reality of the matter is that White Americans are ethnically European, and should take an interest in what's happening in the 'old' world.

I wonder how many Scots would've voted Yes if the eventual consequence of a Yes vote were made more public in the opposition's literature? That consequence would've been Scotland being flooded with peasants from the Third World at the behest of the E.U., in case you didn't know.

It's healthy that you take an interest in the events surrounding where your ancestors came from, Mud. I understand why Americans like to think of themselves as seperate from Europe (especially when you take into account the amount of blood shed), but the cold reality of the matter is that White Americans are ethnically European, and should take an interest in what's happening in the 'old' world.
I consider myself an American but I also consider my relationship with the UK sort of like a sibling. We have the same parents and that makes us brothers. I have ancestral ties to Norway and Italy, as well as Native-American ties, but I felt most at home when I visited London several years back. Seemed like the place was full of comedians. At least that was my first impression. I lived in Germany for a couple of years and was able to get over there for a few days.

Belgium can kiss my hairy nutsack however.

I had a US history teacher in college that was British. He always called us students Colonialists. He seemed to think we were a bunch of zombies because instead of acting as participants in class we would sit there being silent and not wise-cracking like British students did, he claimed. This silence comes from years of punishment for acting up in school. He mistook our politeness for apathy. He may have been at least partially correct.

I wonder how many Scots would've voted Yes if the eventual consequence of a Yes vote were made more public in the opposition's literature? That consequence would've been Scotland being flooded with peasants from the Third World at the behest of the E.U., in case you didn't know.
Welcome to Hope & Change

I consider myself an American but I also consider my relationship with the UK sort of like a sibling. We have the same parents and that makes us brothers. I have ancestral ties to Norway and Italy, as well as Native-American ties, but I felt most at home when I visited London several years back. Seemed like the place was full of comedians. At least that was my first impression. I lived in Germany for a couple of years and was able to get over there for a few days.

I've been to Bruges several times and overall my experience of Belgium has always been positive. My animosity towards Brussels/Belgium is entirely rooted in the E.U., its unelected eurocrats and its ignorant proponents. I hate that organisation with a passion and hungrily await its demise. I also vote and volunteer for UKIP in the hope of contributing towards accelerating its destruction and awakening people to the danger it poses. It strips nations of their sovereignty via its sympathetic politicians in member states and dictates multiculturalism. It's a cancer and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if a bomb ripped through its headquarters.

I've been to Bruges several times and overall my experience of Belgium has always been positive. My animosity towards Brussels/Belgium is entirely rooted in the E.U., its unelected eurocrats and its ignorant proponents. I hate that organisation with a passion and hungrily await its demise. I also vote and volunteer for UKIP in the hope of contributing towards accelerating its destruction and awakening people to the danger it poses. It strips nations of their sovereignty via its sympathetic politicians in member states and dictates multiculturalism. It's a cancer and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if a bomb ripped through its headquarters.
I had some bad experiences with Belgium troops in Somalia back in 93'.

They were beating prisoners and one of the officers that accompanied us told the UNISOM authority about it.

Dumb-ass.

The Belgium command refused to give us agreed upon support during one of our missions after that. Anyway, the shithead that caused the dispute got a quick ticket back stateside and we had to stay to deal with it.

This is the kind of crap we're faced with in Obama.

In an ideal world, what would you propose in order to put America back on the right path?

From an outsider's perspective it's quite clear that you need to build a wall on your southern border or put landmines down. Furthermore, it would be prudent to perhaps revise your Constitution so that you can expel/repatriate all Muslims, even if they hold citizenship. The Mexican invasion of your southern states and Islam pose a greater threat than what's happening in the Middle East. Both elements need to be removed from the equation.

In an ideal world, what would you propose in order to put America back on the right path?

From an outsider's perspective it's quite clear that you need to build a wall on your southern border or put landmines down. Furthermore, it would be prudent to perhaps revise your Constitution so that you can expel/repatriate all Muslims, even if they hold citizenship. The Mexican invasion of your southern states and Islam pose a greater threat than what's happening in the Middle East. Both elements need to be removed from the equation.
The first logical step would be removing every Democrat from Washington and then purging all of the liberals out of the media.

I guess we'll have to suffer through a series of tragic events before public opinion turns on them.
Right now I'd say we're fucked.

Putting up a wall doesn't help much when the Whitehouse and the ACLU plans on flying them in to all of the lower 48. Heard the other day they won a grievance for deportees and were planning on bringing them back.

The first logical step would be removing every Democrat from Washington and then purging all of the liberals out of the media.

I guess we'll have to suffer through a series of tragic events before public opinion turns on them.

Agreed. But you shouldn't limit that purge to the Democrats. You'd have to identify which members of the GOP that have espoused views that could pose a threat to the conscious of a new, conservative-inclined population. Furthermore, White would have to be made racially aware through the media (ideally headed by the likes of Ann Coulter or Pat Buchanan), hopefully achieving an attitude towards minorities held beofre WWII. Not violent or unnecessarily cruel, but racially aware nonetheless. The opposite is what put Barack Obama in the White House (twice) and gave rise to your undeniably hostile Attorney General.

Agreed. But you shouldn't limit that purge to the Democrats. You'd have to identify which members of the GOP that have espoused views that could pose a threat to the conscious of a new, conservative-inclined population. Furthermore, White would have to be made racially aware through the media (ideally headed by the likes of Ann Coulter or Pat Buchanan), hopefully achieving an attitude towards minorities held beofre WWII. Not violent or unnecessarily cruel, but racially aware nonetheless. The opposite is what put Barack Obama in the White House (twice) and gave rise to your undeniably hostile Attorney General.
I'd settle for getting rid of the Communists/Democrats.
Being too aggressive only gives them more reasons to be critical and thus gains them some semblance of sympathy.

I'd settle for getting rid of the Communists/Democrats.
Being too aggressive only gives them more reasons to be critical and thus gains them some semblance of sympathy.

The Republicans could stay in power for the next hundred years if they got over their fear of being called "racist" and openly appealed to the interests of the demographic majority: White people. They could adjust the mainstream narrative in their agenda's favour almost overnight if they exploited White people's ethnic angst to the fullest. Hitler succeeded at it and so have the Muslims and Jews. It's about time White people get in on the act.

Forum List

Back