Scottish golf courses lose £15m after brexit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The owners claim brexit was a factor in their loss. Despite having been strong supporters of brecit.
Lets hope that the business soon returns to pre brexit levels.It is impossible to find paople backing brexit now.

The owners claim brexit was a factor in their loss. Despite having been strong supporters of brecit.
Lets hope that the business soon returns to pre brexit levels.It is impossible to find paople backing brexit now.

You already had this topic closed on you for trying to link Trump's loss to Putin . A dirty thing to suggest with no evidence , just stemming from your poor mental health problems .

I cannot be bothered to spend more than a minute on you because you are worthless.

Your last statement is typical Tummy Turd rubbish and as usual you make plural spelling errors

Go get help fast .

I watched a tournamment held there in Scotland a year or so ago, at some 'famous historical course all golfers hope to play at someday' or some such nonsense. The course looked like shit; my cow pasture looks better kept and mowed.

You already had this topic closed on you for trying to link Trump's loss to Putin . A dirty thing to suggest with no evidence , just stemming from your poor mental health problems .

I cannot be bothered to spend more than a minute on you because you are worthless.

Your last statement is typical Tummy Turd rubbish and as usual you make plural spelling errors

Go get help fast .
We are not allowed to post criticism of trump. but there is no doubt that he toes the putin line on brexit. just like yourself
Maybe he should have considered the effects of brexit on his own business.

Well nobody goes there for the food, that's for sure.

R.01c0318dda315c5c24cdee871b6d15a0

Thread Closed

Title is misleading, which violates the Clean Start Rule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back