Scottish independence

I strongly suggest you reacquaint yourself with the definition of racism, because I haven't submitted anything to this thread that is racist. I've certainly been very critical of what I and many others consider a cultural threat, but I haven't been racist.

Muslims are a dangerous, filthy and diseased scourge that have no place in Europe.

The Republicans could stay in power for the next hundred years if they got over their fear of being called "racist" and openly appealed to the interests of the demographic majority: White people. They could adjust the mainstream narrative in their agenda's favour almost overnight if they exploited White people's ethnic angst to the fullest. Hitler succeeded at it and so have the Muslims and Jews. It's about time White people get in on the act.

:thup:

Now, of course, you're going to say you're not being a "racist" but a "race realist." But with such vitriol in your posts, such a delineation is merely semantics.
I guess it's just semantics when you guys say the Tea Party is full of wife-beaters and terrorists.....

I strongly suggest you reacquaint yourself with the definition of racism, because I haven't submitted anything to this thread that is racist. I've certainly been very critical of what I and many others consider a cultural threat, but I haven't been racist.

Muslims are a dangerous, filthy and diseased scourge that have no place in Europe.

The Republicans could stay in power for the next hundred years if they got over their fear of being called "racist" and openly appealed to the interests of the demographic majority: White people. They could adjust the mainstream narrative in their agenda's favour almost overnight if they exploited White people's ethnic angst to the fullest. Hitler succeeded at it and so have the Muslims and Jews. It's about time White people get in on the act.

Now, of course, you're going to say you're not being a "racist" but a "race realist." But with such vitriol in your posts, such a delineation is merely semantics.
I guess it's just semantics when you guys say the Tea Party is full of wife-beaters and terrorists.....
Link to Toro ever saying anything of the sort?

Pandering to Muslims has proven counter-productive on almost every occasion. They murdered 52 people on the Tube. They openly burn poppies; spit on soldiers returning from Afghanistan and they beheaded a young soldier in broad daylight. And the media tell us that most Muslims are "moderate" and "peaceful". They aren't. They're a direct cultural threat and I wouldn't bat an eyelid if we rounded them all up without sentiment or prejudice and sent them all back to wherever they came from. You give Muslims an inch and they take a yard.

STFU!!!!

What, are you blowing him?

STFU!!!!

Are you blowing Swagger?

The result was 55% NO and 45% YES. Salmond has resigned as he knows it is a vote of no confidence in him and the SNP

STFU!!!!

Are you blowing Swagger?

No. Answer the fucken question.

British press says most businesses that had been preparing to move South if "Yes" had won are now shelving their plans.

Bad move.

Rest assured that, at the earliest possible moment, there's going to be another push for a referendum. In which the proposition will be defeated again. Then another referendum and indefinitely until it's approved.

After all, independent campaigning is now Scotland's biggest industry!

WTF are you talking about?

It's a bit early to be dipping into the hooch, isn't it?

WTF are you talking about?

It's a bit early to be dipping into the hooch, isn't it?
A bit, but it's Friday, so WTF!!

STFU!!!!

Are you blowing Swagger?

Provide a link proving your assertion.

STFU!!!!

Are you blowing Swagger?

Provide a link proving your assertion.
No.

Next question.

Forum List

Back