Scottish independence

I am glad for those folks who thought that this will be the end of the world. You can relax for now. I am also glad for David Cameron because his opponent would have crucified him if Scotland had broken away.

I feel sorry for those Scots who will still have to put up with British policies they vehemently disagree with.

Swagger/Mud - Let us keep off topic discussion out of this thread. Too much racism is bad for a human soul. Everything will be fine. People of color are a very long way from posing any danger to you folks. So relax and let us discuss aftermath of the referendum.

This is the kind of crap we're faced with in Obama.

In an ideal world, what would you propose in order to put America back on the right path?

From an outsider's perspective it's quite clear that you need to build a wall on your southern border or put landmines down. Furthermore, it would be prudent to perhaps revise your Constitution so that you can expel/repatriate all Muslims, even if they hold citizenship. The Mexican invasion of your southern states and Islam pose a greater threat than what's happening in the Middle East. Both elements need to be removed from the equation.
The first logical step would be removing every Democrat from Washington and then purging all of the liberals out of the media.

I guess we'll have to suffer through a series of tragic events before public opinion turns on them.
Right now I'd say we're fucked.

Agreed. But you shouldn't limit that purge to the Democrats. You'd have to identify which members of the GOP that have espoused views that could pose a threat to the conscious of a new, conservative-inclined population. Furthermore, White would have to be made racially aware through the media (ideally headed by the likes of Ann Coulter or Pat Buchanan), hopefully achieving an attitude towards minorities held beofre WWII. Not violent or unnecessarily cruel, but racially aware nonetheless. The opposite is what put Barack Obama in the White House (twice) and gave rise to your undeniably hostile Attorney General.
I'd settle for getting rid of the Communists/Democrats.
Being too aggressive only gives them more reasons to be critical and thus gains them some semblance of sympathy.

The Republicans could stay in power for the next hundred years if they got over their fear of being called "racist" and openly appealed to the interests of the demographic majority: White people. They could adjust the mainstream narrative in their agenda's favour almost overnight if they exploited White people's ethnic angst to the fullest. Hitler succeeded at it and so have the Muslims and Jews. It's about time White people get in on the act.

Boss, lay off the racism. BTW, I will be visiting London pretty soon just to piss you off.

The crap that the Belgiums were doing in Somalia made GITMO and Abu Ghraib look like college hazing, but you hear nothing of it. The Dems control the media, so they continue to tarnish America while everyone else in their normal hypocritical fashion makes fun of us. This is a threat as well. Democrats using the media to encourage attacks.

It wound up being not as close as expected as No won 55-45. Only 4 of 32 council areas voted Yes.

It appears that undecideds broke against succession but a fairly wide margin. In Quebec, undecideds voted 2:1 against, and it appears they did so in Scotland as well.

It'll be interesting to see if it was women who quashed the dream. The last poll I saw had women with a 16 spread favoring NO while the men where 53% in favor of YES. Women are very supportive of dependence on government. I wonder if that 16 point spread held.
Women ultimately favored the No vote by 56 to 44, only slightly more than Scotland as a whole. The real story, I think, is that younger to middle-age voters generally favored the Yes vote, whereas age 65+ plus voters overwhelmingly supported No.
http://www.conservativehome.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Referendum-day-poll-summary-140919.pdf

In an ideal world, what would you propose in order to put America back on the right path?

From an outsider's perspective it's quite clear that you need to build a wall on your southern border or put landmines down. Furthermore, it would be prudent to perhaps revise your Constitution so that you can expel/repatriate all Muslims, even if they hold citizenship. The Mexican invasion of your southern states and Islam pose a greater threat than what's happening in the Middle East. Both elements need to be removed from the equation.
The first logical step would be removing every Democrat from Washington and then purging all of the liberals out of the media.

I guess we'll have to suffer through a series of tragic events before public opinion turns on them.

Agreed. But you shouldn't limit that purge to the Democrats. You'd have to identify which members of the GOP that have espoused views that could pose a threat to the conscious of a new, conservative-inclined population. Furthermore, White would have to be made racially aware through the media (ideally headed by the likes of Ann Coulter or Pat Buchanan), hopefully achieving an attitude towards minorities held beofre WWII. Not violent or unnecessarily cruel, but racially aware nonetheless. The opposite is what put Barack Obama in the White House (twice) and gave rise to your undeniably hostile Attorney General.
Being too aggressive only gives them more reasons to be critical and thus gains them some semblance of sympathy.

The Republicans could stay in power for the next hundred years if they got over their fear of being called "racist" and openly appealed to the interests of the demographic majority: White people. They could adjust the mainstream narrative in their agenda's favour almost overnight if they exploited White people's ethnic angst to the fullest. Hitler succeeded at it and so have the Muslims and Jews. It's about time White people get in on the act.

Boss, lay off the racism. BTW, I will be visiting London pretty soon just to piss you off.
Uh, I always thought race and nationality were sort of interchangeable.

Wow, bombs and bigotry. This thread got ugly fast.
Can't we all just get along????

Racist people have too much faith in violence and intimidation. Let us take a look at it. What is the worst that you can do to man? You can kill him. Not a big deal. May be you can torture him. Even the torture is only effective during the beginning. After that beginning phase, the man is dead. His ideas will still be alive. There will always be another man to pick up the torch and fight for justice.

Racist people have too much faith in violence and intimidation. Let us take a look at it. What is the worst that you can do to man? You can kill him. Not a big deal. May be you can torture him. Even the torture is only effective during the beginning. After that beginning phase, the man is dead. His ideas will still be alive. There will always be another man to pick up the torch and fight for justice.
Excuse me. But I never advocated racism. I feel you're jumping to conclusions.

One thing is for sure, killing one who practices evil does not erase evil. Man is inherently evil and can easily give in to that inherent evil. Resisting that evil is harder than the alternative. Besides, Swagger was obviously being at least partially facetious and I would hope you could recognize that. Never mind the fact that the people in question are thinking if not stating openly much worse.

Excuse me. But I never advocated racism. I feel you're jumping to conclusions.

One thing is for sure, killing one who practices evil does not erase evil. Man is inherently evil and can easily give in to that inherent evil. Resisting that evil is harder than the alternative. Besides, Swagger was obviously being at least partially facetious and I would hope you could recognize that. Never mind the fact that the people in question are thinking if not stating openly much worse.

Fair enough.

Despite Salmond having called the referendum a "once in a lifetime" event you can be sure there's be another one along promptly.

This sort of movement never accepts defeat as permanent. They just keep calling for votes on the very same thing year after year. Their hope is that they'll get people weary enough of slogging to the polls that all but their most faithful will just settle back on the couch and let it happen.

And, in time, it will.

T'wixt now and tne multiple billions will be spent on campaigning and running elections on the same subject over and over and over.

Britain would now do well to hold a nationwide referendum on turfing Scotland OUT.

Despite Salmond having called the referendum a "once in a lifetime" event you can be sure there's be another one along promptly.

This sort of movement never accepts defeat as permanent. They just keep calling for votes on the very same thing year after year. Their hope is that they'll get people weary enough of slogging to the polls that all but their most faithful will just settle back on the couch and let it happen.

And, in time, it will.

T'wixt now and tne multiple billions will be spent on campaigning and running elections on the same subject over and over and over.

Britain would now do well to hold a nationwide referendum on turfing Scotland OUT.

I'd rather we just drew a line under this and move on. Besides, I'd rather have a referendum on leaving the E.U.

Last edited:

I strongly suggest you reacquaint yourself with the definition of racism, because I haven't submitted anything to this thread that is racist. I've certainly been very critical of what I and many others consider a cultural threat, but I haven't been racist.

Sorry to say people but Scotland voted 55% to 45% to stay in the union, Salmond has taken this as a vote of no confidence and has quit as First Minister and leader of the SNP. The P.M. David Cameron has spelt out that this is the right time to have a devolved English Parliament with no Scots, Welsh or Irish M.P's. This Parliament will resolve English issues and how English taxes are spent. So it seems that the Scots have even lost devo max they thought they were getting and will have to fend for themselves on the taxes they raise themselves. They will be allocated a fair share of the UK taxes and no more, and will have to implement a local Scottish tax

I strongly suggest you reacquaint yourself with the definition of racism, because I haven't submitted anything to this thread that is racist. I've certainly been very critical of what I and many others consider a cultural threat, but I haven't been racist.
If you say bad things about evil Brown people your unquestionably a racist, regardless the threat.

Last edited:
It wound up being not as close as expected as No won 55-45. Only 4 of 32 council areas voted Yes.

It appears that undecideds broke against succession but a fairly wide margin. In Quebec, undecideds voted 2:1 against, and it appears they did so in Scotland as well.

It'll be interesting to see if it was women who quashed the dream. The last poll I saw had women with a 16 spread favoring NO while the men where 53% in favor of YES. Women are very supportive of dependence on government. I wonder if that 16 point spread held.
Women ultimately favored the No vote by 56 to 44, only slightly more than Scotland as a whole. The real story, I think, is that younger to middle-age voters generally favored the Yes vote, whereas age 65+ plus voters overwhelmingly supported No.
http://www.conservativehome.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Referendum-day-poll-summary-140919.pdf

That's how it usually is. Young people are more idealistic and emotional, and tend to vote with their hearts. Older people have more to lose, and tend to be more rational and conservative.

Sorry to say people but Scotland voted 55% to 45% to stay in the union, Salmond has taken this as a vote of no confidence and has quit as First Minister and leader of the SNP. The P.M. David Cameron has spelt out that this is the right time to have a devolved English Parliament with no Scots, Welsh or Irish M.P's. This Parliament will resolve English issues and how English taxes are spent. So it seems that the Scots have even lost devo max they thought they were getting and will have to fend for themselves on the taxes they raise themselves. They will be allocated a fair share of the UK taxes and no more, and will have to implement a local Scottish tax

I'm a little surprised. He did better than most people thought a month ago.

That's how it usually is. Young people are more idealistic and emotional, and tend to vote with their hearts. Older people have more to lose, and tend to be more rational and conservative.
Yes, but it's just crazy how it's slightly pro-independence until you hit 65+ where it just goes against independence overwhelmingly.

Muslims are a dangerous, filthy and diseased scourge that have no place in Europe.

:thup:

Now, of course, you're going to say you're not being a "racist" but a "race realist." But with such vitriol in your posts, such a delineation is merely semantics.

Forum List

Back