Scott Walker will be our nominee

IF this clown is the nominee,,,Well, we won't lead in shit anymore.

Is that what you want?

Actually, I like that idea...

I'm tired of America leading in shit.

And if Walker can reverse us leading in shit, all the more reason for electing him president.

Our top rated science programs = gone
Our infrastructure will go more to hell then it already is.
Our educational system wont' be fixed. Only the people that have a lot of money will be able to afford it.
Our r&d leadership these past 75 years will be gone.

Yep, lets become north Korea.

Is that what you want?

And if Walker can reverse us leading in shit, all the more reason for electing him president.

Our educational system wont' be fixed. Only the people that have a lot of money will be able to afford it.

You always say shit like that but you never back it up with facts. How about backing it up for a change?

Is that what you want?

You're lousy at reading tea leaves. Give it up.

Is that what you want?

Where and why am I wrong?

Yes, I'm beginning to wonder if it will, indeed, be Walker, after all.

We need another Bush like we need another Clinton (translation: we don't).

Time for fresh blood, fresh faces and fresh ideas.

That is my guess anyhow. What's your best guess?

As to the dems nominee I'm not sure but I have my doubts it will be Hillary
If it's anyone but Jeb, the GOP is in serious trouble. Go Trump! I hope he gets the nomination. He would basically be hiring Hillary for the job as president.

Yes, I'm beginning to wonder if it will, indeed, be Walker, after all.

We need another Bush like we need another Clinton (translation: we don't).

Time for fresh blood, fresh faces and fresh ideas.
Yep, we need Bernie.

(Not that I think he has a shot)

Is that what you want?

Where and why am I wrong?
The only areas we can tell what happened are those of the past. And Obama
didn't give shit about science programs unless it was for blacks
as you say our infrastructure suffered
the only education Obama cared about was that of blacks,,,that's really fair
how will the r&d be gone?

Walker as Republican nominee is acceptable. The democrat nominee will be sanders. He is an effectve speaker, hillary is not. And the UBS deal that came out today is more bad news. She took in a tremendous amount of cash letting thousands of numbered accounts escape IRS scruitiny. This is leagal, but it stinks.

I dunno about Walker. I thought Walker and Christie would duke it out a couple years ago, but both of them have had very rocky tenures as Governor. Seems that when you cut a lot of stuff and it affects people in the pocketbook, voters turn on you. Job creation in Wisconsin has seriously lagged behind its neighboring states and Christie's approval ratings have taken a serious hit. What made Reagan such an interesting nominee is that at least he was liked by his home state of California. If you can't win at home, it spells trouble.

I'd have to give the edge to Jeb Bush at this point, even though I find him a boring candidate.

I like Walker and would have no problem voting for him.

Hilbat is in deep do do and I'm beginning to doubt the Dems will nominate her.

Of course I'm sure dog catcher is available somewhere and her qualifications surely fit the bill for that job.

His lack of a college diploma will be his undoing.

I doubt that.

He didn't need a college degree to become a billionaire and he sure as shit doesn't need one to be POTUS.

He's far from a dummy and no one should ever underestimate the man.

His lack of a college diploma will be his undoing.

I doubt that.

He didn't need a college degree to become a billionaire and he sure as shit doesn't need one to be POTUS.

He's far from a dummy and no one should ever underestimate the man.

Billionaire? Oh...okay. Scott is doing pretty well for himself.

Meanwhile back in reality....

Yup. You don't make billions by being a dummy and the man is no dummy in any category.

And yes. Walker is doing well. I like the guy and would have no problem voting for him as POTUS.

Yup. You don't make billions by being a dummy and the man is no dummy in any category.

And yes. Walker is doing well. I like the guy and would have no problem voting for him as POTUS.

Now its billions of dollars hes made? From being governor of Wisconsin.... if ignorance goes to forty dollars a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head?

His salary is $144,000 by the way. If your planning on voting for him, you may want to enquire about the other $998,000,000 or so.

Now its billions of dollars hes made? From being governor of Wisconsin.... if ignorance goes to forty dollars a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head?

His salary is $144,000 by the way. If your planning on voting for him, you may want to enquire about the other $998,000,000 or so.

LMAO Nope. I was talking about Trump who made the money and he's no dummy.

Walker would be a good POTUS. Much better than "What difference does it make?" Hilbat.

Walker would be a good POTUS. Much better than "What difference does it make?" Hilbat.
Well....here is what you said:

"He didn't need a college degree to become a billionaire and he sure as shit doesn't need one to be POTUS."
Trump got a BS in Economics in 1968. So now that you claim you were talking about The Donald...gee whattady ya know. You are wrong yet again. Listen bitch, you should learn something about people you intend to vote for other than their being white and male which seems to be the only criteria; am I right?

Well....here is what you said:

"He didn't need a college degree to become a billionaire and he sure as shit doesn't need one to be POTUS."
Trump got a BS in Economics in 1968. So now that you claim you were talking about The Donald...gee whattady ya know. You are wrong yet again. Listen bitch, you should learn something about people you intend to vote for other than their being white and male which seems to be the only criteria; am I right?

Sorry Shit Ingot. You're right my mistake. But then your perfect unlike us lesser mortals. It's Walker who has no college degree.

Oh and as for knowing the folks who are running?? You know all about Obama and Hillary yet you support them both. More the fool you.

You can go fuck yourself you bitch. Its anatomically impossible but I'm sure you'll manage it. Being so perfect and all. LMAO

Last edited:

Forum List

Back