Scott Walker will be our nominee

That is my guess anyhow. What's your best guess?

As to the dems nominee I'm not sure but I have my doubts it will be Hillary

I hope so with Carly fiorina as his running mate.........and then Ted Cruz as majority leader in the Senate....a political hat trick.......

Walker is possible. More likely Rubio or Kasich. I still believe Trump will try and go 3rd party.
Trump and the Clintons go back to the early 90's.

I see Walker or Kasich, with Rubio a strong choice for VP, giving him a strong shot for future presidential run
I like Walker and Kasich, but this is not the year.
The same year hell freezes over.

Walker is possible. More likely Rubio or Kasich. I still believe Trump will try and go 3rd party.

I see Walker or Kasich, with Rubio a strong choice for VP, giving him a strong shot for future presidential run

If Hillary doesn't get the nomination, they have no one to replace Obama.

if she does get the nomination, it's a 50/50 bet

For most of my entire life I was a member of the Republican Party. After Mr. Obama's re election I registered non affiliated. The Grand Old Party lives no longer, for me at least. Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air in an environment of stale beer. Jeb Bush carries so much past baggage. He could win the nomination if he were to convince the voters he is not some sort of Bush make over. However as soon as Bush 41, Bubba, Momma, or Laura show their faces, he is finished. Scott Walker is also a fresh breath of air, but needs to shed his history as a governor, and try to emulate a forceful but mild Trump who has learned from his past.. I believe that the Republican candidate which mirrors the symbol of a genuine Republican, will be the person to be nominated. This season of elections needs a Barry Goldwater Republican or a Truman style Republican. Rino's need not apply. As for the Democrats, they put their eggs into H. Clinton's basket. Bad move and will be difficult to come back from. She has been to visible for to long and has failed to do anything note worthy. Elizabeth Warren might be the bright horizon for the Democrats. But then the Dems have done nothing since JFK. At least Ronald Regan made folks feel good as he had that talent. That is what Republicans need to focus on, making the voters feel good about themselves and in turn, the candidate.

Hillary has a 60% chance. The women vote. Hispanics. Gays. Arabs. Even Jews vote hillary. The only people that hate hillary are the same people who hated bill. People that liked bill like hillary.

The same people that voted hw and Gw will vote for Jeb.

Walker wants to turn us into a third world shit hole! He hates funding education, he hates investing in our infrastructure and he hates science.

This guy can kiss my fucking ass. I don't know why we need a goddamn extremist of either side that promotes dumb ass shit.

For most of my entire life I was a member of the Republican Party. After Mr. Obama's re election I registered non affiliated. The Grand Old Party lives no longer, for me at least. Donald Trump is a breath of fresh air in an environment of stale beer. Jeb Bush carries so much past baggage. He could win the nomination if he were to convince the voters he is not some sort of Bush make over. However as soon as Bush 41, Bubba, Momma, or Laura show their faces, he is finished. Scott Walker is also a fresh breath of air, but needs to shed his history as a governor, and try to emulate a forceful but mild Trump who has learned from his past.. I believe that the Republican candidate which mirrors the symbol of a genuine Republican, will be the person to be nominated. This season of elections needs a Barry Goldwater Republican or a Truman style Republican. Rino's need not apply. As for the Democrats, they put their eggs into H. Clinton's basket. Bad move and will be difficult to come back from. She has been to visible for to long and has failed to do anything note worthy. Elizabeth Warren might be the bright horizon for the Democrats. But then the Dems have done nothing since JFK. At least Ronald Regan made folks feel good as he had that talent. That is what Republicans need to focus on, making the voters feel good about themselves and in turn, the candidate.
You know how big bill and Obama won? So will hillary.

Hillary is no gore.

Walker wants to turn us into a third world shit hole! He hates funding education, he hates investing in our infrastructure and he hates science.

This guy can kiss my fucking ass. I don't know why we need a goddamn extremist of either side that promotes dumb ass shit.
Look at what he did in Wisconsin. He turned the state around.

You get dumber with every post. Wanna know what's ironic? You strike me as a legit nut. You also strike me as a Walmart greeter or one of the retards that work at Taco Bell.
I guess what I'm trying to say is I imagine your own life is a 3rd world shit hole with terrible infrastructure.

Matthew is a loon. Don't waste your time. The loser has no party. He hates the gop, blacks & Mexicans. Which means the Democratic party hates him too.

Dude is a loser

Hillary has a 60% chance. The women vote. Hispanics. Gays. Arabs. Even Jews vote hillary. The only people that hate hillary are the same people who hated bill. People that liked bill like hillary.

'IF' she gets the nomination, I only seeing her with a 50/50 chance at winning the election.

I'm not expecting her to get the nomination, tho.

'IF' she gets the nomination, I only seeing her with a 50/50 chance at winning the election.

Wishing it won't make it happen nor will the corporate media you probably think is still liberal.

You know what dumb shit deregulated the media in 1997? Bill Clinton.

The only thing I hate about the Clinton's is they go along with the GOP too much. Look how many cons say Clinton signed NAFTA?

Well this is unsubstantiated nonsense. I, for one, was a strong supporter of Clinton's Presidency. No way in a million years I'd support his wife. Also, you do realize that about half of the people who voted for Bush 41 are dead now, right?

Matthew is a loon. Don't waste your time. The loser has no party. He hates the gop, blacks & Mexicans. Which means the Democratic party hates him too.

Dude is a loser

He reminds me of the Barry Stark character on Grand Theft Auto Vice City. "Kids in Chile are all naked!"

Wishing it won't make it happen nor will the corporate media you probably think is still liberal.

You know what dumb shit deregulated the media in 1997? Bill Clinton.

The only thing I hate about the Clinton's is they go along with the GOP too much. Look how many cons say Clinton signed NAFTA?

. Look how many cons say Clinton signed NAFTA?

He didn't?

IF this clown is the nominee,,,Well, we won't lead in shit anymore.

Is that what you want?

Actually, I like that idea...

I'm tired of America leading in shit.

And if Walker can reverse us leading in shit, all the more reason for electing him president.

To big of a brush there. I am a woman and I have a brain, as do Hispanics and Jews. She will not get all of their votes. I think Bill was a decent president. I hate Hilda.

Forum List

Back