Carville insults half of America by saying Trump was "unhinged" (etc), not a normal candidate...

I hate Carville..

OOPS. I'm supposed to be a Christian (I just remembered :eek: !!)

Ok, let's just say he is a lunatic like all liberals. I'm sure Jesus would give me points on that one, actually... seeing as how I am doing nothing but telling the truth.

So anyhow, if you have doubts about him being a lunatic, you should check out this video and article. I am not done reading it but since I don't like dumbass stuff, I don't feel like finishing it.

Liberals bore the hell out of me
Carville didn't insult anywhere near half, just the hard core trumpers. So, it does not matter.
He's a good man, and very intelligent.

Carville sure knows how to trigger him some Trumphlakes.
w08VdcB.jpg

If this insults half of America, good. That means that half of America is stupid, really stupid. Rump was NOT sent by God. He may have been sent by Satan though. And since you are covering for him, you ain't no Christian, Demon Boy.
They bitch about Carville while worshipping an orange child who insults damn near EVERYONE.

Too funny.

Former President Donald Trump's mysterious red hands spark hilarious online conspiracy theories - from ketchup to curling iron burns. So what do YOU think caused them?

I would guess grabbing them by the pussy at the wrong time of the month
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

I hate Carville..

Ok, let's just say he is a lunatic like all liberals. I'm sure Jesus would give me points on that one, actually... seeing as how I am doing nothing but telling the truth.

So anyhow, if you have doubts about him being a lunatic, you should check out this video and article. I am not done reading it but since I don't like dumbass stuff, I don't feel like finishing it.

Carvile behaved like the little slimy reptile he is? :eek:

Shocking?

Raise your hand if you thought that lightbulb head was dead.... yeah, me too.

Raise your hand if you'd like to beat the cum outta that shit-eating rodent.... yeah, me too.

View attachment 892956
I suspect you would have a scrap on your hands.....Of course age is unkind to us all (he's 80 now) but in the 90s he was right fit.....Sometimes you have to watch out for "old man strength". Of course he carried so he would just as likely shoot you.

"Carville insults half of America by saying Trump was "unhinged" (etc), not a normal candidate.."

46.8% is not half.

I hate Carville..

Carvell sold his soul to Satan decades ago.

I hate Carville..

Fuckup, the maga faction isn’t half.

Forum List

Back