Scott Walker Says He Doesn't Like The Minimum Wage

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Scott Walker Says He ll Champion American Workers But Doesn t Like The Minimum Wage
Scott Walker plans to abolish the minimum wage. It's just idiocy. I certainly don't like leftist policies, but such things are beyond my understanding. is beyond the bounds of decency. There are thousands people in America who live for a few dollars a day. If we abolish the minimum wage they would simply die of hunger. Walker is just a populist. I don't think he has any chance to become the President. He will go straight to the dustbin of history.

Scott Walker Says He ll Champion American Workers But Doesn t Like The Minimum Wage
Scott Walker plans to abolish the minimum wage. It's just idiocy. I certainly don't like leftist policies, but such things are beyond my understanding. is beyond the bounds of decency. There are thousands people in America who live for a few dollars a day. If we abolish the minimum wage they would simply die of hunger. Walker is just a populist. I don't think he has any chance to become the President. He will go straight to the dustbin of history.

There are thousands people in America who live for a few dollars a day. If we abolish the minimum wage they would simply die of hunger.

Ridiculous claim.

oh for crying out loud.

that was so sickening stupid. but what do you expect from the hufferpufferpost

first Trump now here they go after Walker

ignore these pukes on the left. they have NOTHING TO OFFER but crap YOU will have to end paying for

first Trump now here they go after Walker

ignore these pukes on the left. they have NOTHING TO OFFER but crap YOU will have to end paying for

If it's all the same to you, I don't need any crap. I'll just take the cash instead.

Why do American companies move jobs overseas?
Labor is a global commodity.
What happens when you try to fix the price of a commodity to what you think it should be rather than what the market says?
No one buys your commodity.

"Keep American jobs here" and "High paying American jobs" only co-exist when people have a marketable skill; people in minimum wages jobs most often do not.

There are thousands people in America who live for a few dollars a day. If we abolish the minimum wage they would simply die of hunger.

Ridiculous claim.

You'd have a point if we weren't the richest country in the world who has poor people and food banks.

What happens when you try to fix the price of a commodity to what you think it should be rather than what the market says?

"Keep American jobs here" and "High paying American jobs" only co-exist when people have a marketable skill; people in minimum wages jobs most often do not.

Reducing the American worker to a commodity is the problem. How much do you pay an employee that makes you all of your money?

Reducing the American worker to a commodity is the problem. How much do you pay an employee that makes you all of your money?
Any high school economics student will tell you that labor is a commodity....Your emotionally juvenile reaction to that is not really pertinent to the discussion...

Walker is talking out of his ass. He knows full well that as President, he lacks any authority to eliminate the minimum wage....

So, either he didn't say this, or HR Huffing-stuff msi-characterized what he did say.

Any high school economics student will tell you that labor is a commodity....Your emotionally juvenile reaction to that is not really pertinent to the discussion...

Walker is talking out of his ass. He knows full well that as President, he lacks any authority to eliminate the minimum wage....

So, either he didn't say this, or HR Huffing-stuff msi-characterized what he did say.

Or walker is just talking out his ass to pander to right wingers.

In Bernie Sanders America nobody will have to work for wages.

Government will give to each according to their needs. Needs as determined by a central committee of right-thinking Democrat Party leaders.

The magic that makes this possible? The robotic money-printing presses coupled with a fatalistic belief in the value of what they print.

Its what candidates do. Hillary is the Queen of talking out of her ass...

In Bernie Sanders America nobody will have to work for wages.

Government will give to each according to their needs. Needs as determined by a central committee of right-thinking Democrat Party leaders.

The magic that makes this possible? The robotic money-printing presses coupled with a fatalistic belief in the value of what they print.

Acts 4:34,35
34For there was not a needy person among them, for all who were owners of land or houses would sell them and bring the proceeds of the sales 35and lay them at the apostles' feet, and they would be distributed to each as any had need.

Its what candidates do. Hillary is the Queen of talking out of her ass...

Just to be clear, you are admitting that you were full of it when you said the article was a lie or misrepresentation?

I'll take the huffingpost for 200 alex.
the damn dramatics in the article was enough to know that. People are going to die die die

My comment was to traitorpatroit, but since you've replied I'll address you.

A high school economics student may tell you that labor is a commodity, which is why we have colleges that teach you the opposite.

A commodity is an object traded in the marketplace without differentiation, such as soybeans which are things. PEOPLE ARE NOT THINGS!!!!

Walker, as well as all of the Republicans ARE 'talking out of their ass.' That is because the GOP (for the third consecutive time) is trying to lose the White House because they have enough 'low thinker' votes to keep them in Congress.

"Scott Walker Says He Doesn't Like The Minimum Wage"

One of many good reasons to not vote for him, his adherence to failed, reactionary, and sophomoric conservative fiscal dogma.
You mean the same dogma that rescued Wisconsin after Democrats ruined the state? Yeah we need that.

Forum List

Back