Scott Walker Says He Doesn't Like The Minimum Wage

Nope just gonna vote to support my schools. Stupidity is not supporting education. That means more people working for $15 an hour which is a ridiculously low wage.

Any high school economics student will tell you that labor is a commodity....Your emotionally juvenile reaction to that is not really pertinent to the discussion...

Walker is talking out of his ass. He knows full well that as President, he lacks any authority to eliminate the minimum wage....

So, either he didn't say this, or HR Huffing-stuff msi-characterized what he did say.

My comment was to traitorpatroit, but since you've replied I'll address you.

A high school economics student may tell you that labor is a commodity, which is why we have colleges that teach you the opposite.

A commodity is an object traded in the marketplace without differentiation, such as soybeans which are things. PEOPLE ARE NOT THINGS!!!!

Walker, as well as all of the Republicans ARE 'talking out of their ass.' That is because the GOP (for the third consecutive time) is trying to lose the White House because they have enough 'low thinker' votes to keep them in Congress.

A commodity is an object traded in the marketplace without differentiation, such as soybeans which are things. PEOPLE ARE NOT THINGS!!!!

Labor, not people.
Its a commodity - there are people willing to sell (workers), there are people willing to buy (employers), price is based on supply and demand.

Nope just gonna vote to support my schools. Stupidity is not supporting education. That means more people working for $15 an hour which is a ridiculously low wage.
Supporting the schools is not the same as voting to tax others to give more money to them. Schools get plenty of money. That isnt the problem.

The wage of those who're lower is always ridiculous for someone who's higher.
I think we need the minimum nationwide limit of wage. Walker should think twice next time before announcing such shit, he risks to be called treacherous.

I think we need the minimum nationwide limit of wage.
And what about those who have profitable businesses? I doubt Trump would've had enough money to start his campaign if his wage was limited. Better raise taxes for the rich in all states.

Forum List

Back