Scott walker leading in recall

The DNC hasn't put ANY money, and barely any time or effort into the Wisconsin recall...

It's all labor.

I didn't say the DNC had I said Democrats had and labor tends to be Democrat as well as vote and donate to Democrats given that I find a little hard to believe the DNC is not playing some role in this recall if not openly then behind the scenes.

Apparently they finally gave Barrett money last week.

Also, when you say "the Democrats", it's implied that you're refering to the Democratic Party, not people who happen to be Democrats.
When I'm referring to the Democratic party I say Democratic party or DNC you assumed that's what I meant.

If Walker wins he will be even better set up then than he is now. Ironically (for the Leftist anyway) that scenario will be due to Walker's protection of workers rights. Specifically the right not to join a union and the right to no have your dues confiscated to support candidates and policies you don't agree with.

Plus a nice precedent for other Governors to follow. Granted my Gov. in Ohio already screwed that up once so far, lol.

I didn't say the DNC had I said Democrats had and labor tends to be Democrat as well as vote and donate to Democrats given that I find a little hard to believe the DNC is not playing some role in this recall if not openly then behind the scenes.

Also, when you say "the Democrats", it's implied that you're refering to the Democratic Party, not people who happen to be Democrats.
When I'm referring to the Democratic party I say Democratic party or DNC you assumed that's what I meant.

Your use of the definite article caused confusion.

The DNC hasn't put ANY money, and barely any time or effort into the Wisconsin recall...

It's all labor.

Im sure if we had known who the candidate was going to be far enough in advance they would have done more.

The rap will be that the Koch Brothers bought the election for Walker. Just wait.

Some of the LW members of this board are already claiming the election "was" stolen.

Oh there are a million excuses. Except the obvious one: Walker has done a hell of a job for WI, balancing the budget and lowering taxes in a recession without enormous layoffs. The union members should be kissing his tuchas.
Big Labor has over-reached on this one. It's all over for them. Walker proved you can take them on and win. Now every other governor will feel more confident to do the same.

Im sure if we had known who the candidate was going to be far enough in advance they would have done more.

Why did they wait until 2 weeks after the primary to fundraise for Barrett?

WI Public Unions Lose Members Ahead of Recall

Failure to oust Mr. Walker and overturn the Wisconsin law "spells doom," said Bryan Kennedy, the American Federation of Teachers' Wisconsin president.

Wisconsin membership in the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employees-the state's second-largest public-sector union after the National Education Association, which represents teachers-fell to 28,745 in February from 62,818 in March 2011, according to a person who has viewed Afscme's figures. A spokesman for Afscme declined to comment.

Here's the rub:

Much of that decline came from Afscme Council 24, which represents Wisconsin state workers, whose membership plunged by two-thirds to 7,100 from 22,300 last year.

"In other words, that's how many people Walker's reforms liberated to make their own choices."

Even a union goon's paycheck is, in the end, his to decide what to do with. :lol:

If Walker wins in will be because the Koch brother bought the election.

LOL I can see the LWers on this board now.

Couldn't be because the voter in WI know a good thing when its sitting in the Madison Gov. mansion.

Winners all around on this one. Hope Walker wins in a landslide.

As a wisconsin resident, I see walker winning. The tax issue is the winning issue. It helps my construction business and enables me to keep paying my workers a much higher wage than other construction companies who use the wrong and disgusting business stance of trying to find cheaper labor. Paying more for your labor is the wisest business move as the quality then is higher. On the other hand, it is in the states best interest if he releases all emails associated with the investigation. Everyone knows something is up there.

Oh and BTW Wouldn't it be nice to see Ed Shultz shit his pants on national television if Walker wins??

Hell. He may very well have a coronary. LOL

After watching last nights debate, Tom the taxer Barrett comes across as a cranky old man. Sort of like the old guy in Monster House.

I can't say I've seen or heard a positive ad from the Barrett camp. All attack, attack, attack. Nothing about what he's going to do to fix Wisconsin's problems.

Maybe his trolley to make believe land will fix everything.

Although he claims he will unite Wisconsin, that's BS. He'll just make it worse if he wins.

He's not going to win, though.

Forum List

Back