Bergdahl Jury is in!

Please, youré the on who thinks Reagan is a failure.:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin

Reagan was a failure in his handling of military and intelligence issue's. You just have a huge ego and an over abundant delusional sense of your intellect and knowledge.

Your level of knowledge on this issue like most, is basically non-existent. You have opinions based on talking points and spin.
I have no doubt when it comes to history. Obviously, I don't suffer fools gladly. Get over it.

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with yourself. Shock therapy for you, perhaps?

Now, back to the OP:

Bergdahl Jury is in!

(which is actually a pretty sarcastic op)....

Those Israelis paid the price for living on someone else's land that they stole.

Why they keep doing it is a mystery.

Oh, wait. "God said so."

No, the United Nations said so.

The United Nations has passed 43 resolutions condemning Israel's behavior. Oddly, the Zionist Entity is not treating THOSE like someone came down from a mountain with them written on stone.

Gee, I can't imagine why not:

Reminiscing on her four-year tenure at the United Nations under Ronald Reagan, former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick said this week that while serving at the international body, "I felt for the first time in my life that I could understand
how the Holocaust happened."

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

"We need to speak out about the calumny spoken at the UN," she said, noting that in addition to condemning anti-Jewish hatred emanating from Arab countries, Western European nations, such as France, should be taken to task for failing to halt anti-Semitism at home."

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...moGYDA&usg=AFQjCNG0PS94DqWMUCYOksFWuPWiMW-JqQ

Those Israelis paid the price for living on someone else's land that they stole.

Oh, wait. "God said so."

The United Nations has passed 43 resolutions condemning Israel's behavior. Oddly, the Zionist Entity is not treating THOSE like someone came down from a mountain with them written on stone.

Are U on drugs, dude?

Thread derailment!!!

over-here.jpg

Reminiscing on her four-year tenure at the United Nations under Ronald Reagan, former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick said this week that while serving at the international body, "I felt for the first time in my life that I could understand

"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

"We need to speak out about the calumny spoken at the UN," she said, noting that in addition to condemning anti-Jewish hatred emanating from Arab countries, Western European nations, such as France, should be taken to task for failing to halt anti-Semitism at home."
url]

You are missing the point. Israel can't claim on one hand that a UN resolution allows it to exist and then reject the 43 UN Resolutions that call on it to stop oppressing the Palestinians.

And, no, it's not "mysterious" why much of the world despises an Apartheid State that runs over peace activists with bulldozers.

url]

You are missing the point. Israel can't claim on one hand that a UN resolution allows it to exist and then reject the 43 UN Resolutions that call on it to stop oppressing the Palestinians.

And, no, it's not "mysterious" why much of the world despises an Apartheid State that runs over peace activists with bulldozers.
When one calls palestinian terrorists peace activists one is totally confused. Israel has right to defend itself no matter what the evil un says.

Oh, wait. "God said so."

Standard Pravda. Do you rejoice over their deaths Joe.......................

They have a right to exist. The Arabs chose the wrong side in WWII. Maybe they shouldn't have sided with Hitler.................

Tell me about these nice people Joe.....................

Tell me what the Turks did in the Armenian Genocide.............

Tell me about the nice Arabs who helped Hitler exterminate minorities in the Balkans...........................

Wrong war.

British WW I Promises to the Arabs

Not since your hero Bush lowered the standards to take petty criminals, high school dropouts and near morons who couldn't pass the ASVAB.

Seriously, what kind of a retard do you have to be to fail the ASVAB?
No,no,Mr Joe. I was a Drill Sergeant in 1966 when Mr Johnson was in power and they used to bring in busloads to Ft Campbell from Chicago.Criminals, high school and college grads who couldn't read or write and an average AFQT score of 28 when before the minimum requirement was 65. Each busload would be lined up outside the bus and would be required to strip to skivvies. The search of clothes and baggage would always turn up 10-20 pistols and knives. Those were the good old days. It's not like that anymore. The soldiers today are 10 times better and smarter.

But, here's the problem, Hossy.

We lost in Vietnam.

Because those misfits who were too dumb to figure out ways to avoid the draft made lousy soldiers.

They'd do things like rape the Vietnamese women and frag their own officers.

Which is why AFTER the war, they put in standards.

Of course, it was pretty obvious, we really didn't learn a thing from Vietnam, hence why the Afghan and Iraq wars turned into such spectacular fails.

The soldiers did not lose Vietnam, the politicians did.

url]

When one calls palestinian terrorists peace activists one is totally confused. Israel has right to defend itself no matter what the evil un says.

Rachel Corrie was not a Palestinian terrorist.

Bergdahl was 100% wrong to leave his unit. I don't care what the circumstance of the discipline at the fire base, or what his intentions were. HE LEFT HIS ASSIGNED POST AND ENDANGERED THE MEMBERS OF HIS UNIT. He did not serve with honor and distinction and never attempted escape until a year after his capture. What was he doing in the meantime? I have also tired of people who stray off point by bringing up Ronald Reagan or John McCain. That has nothing to do with Bergdahls actions, which were disgraceful.

She was a pro palestinian murderers supporter in the wrong place at the wrong time. Still, Israel has right to defend itself. Palestinians are nothing more then a people with terroristic background that has been kicked out of every country they have resided in because they are so stupid.

She was a pro palestinian murderers supporter in the wrong place at the wrong time. Still, Israel has right to defend itself. Palestinians are nothing more then a people with terroristic background that has been kicked out of every country they have resided in because they are so stupid.

Not everyone who believes the Palestinians deserve a Homeland of their own supports murderous terrorist. The refugees have always been pawns in a brutal game.

url]

Rachel Corrie was not a "terrorist." But this is getting off topic.

Bergdahl was 100% wrong to leave his unit. I don't care what the circumstance of the discipline at the fire base, or what his intentions were. HE LEFT HIS ASSIGNED POST AND ENDANGERED THE MEMBERS OF HIS UNIT. He did not serve with honor and distinction and never attempted escape until a year after his capture. What was he doing in the meantime? I have also tired of people who stray off point by bringing up Ronald Reagan or John McCain. That has nothing to do with Bergdahls actions, which were disgraceful.

Or just very human.

frankly, people snap in war zones.

And, yes, the fact his NCO's and Officers didnt' do their jobs had a lot to do with it.

Or just very human.

And, yes, the fact his NCO's and Officers didnt' do their jobs had a lot to do with it.

That does not excuse the soldier's actions.

Oh, wait. "God said so."

Isn't it a coincidence that that only happened following the allowance of die-hard Axis powers to take the UN over by people who thought true justice really didn't matter. Getting beaten in WWII did not change the hatred of those who insist on ending their own hate by way of homicide bombers, cheering political murders of Allied powers and Jews, and trying to make martyrs of extremist Muslims who school and worship in killing those they learned to hate at the feet of their brainwashing mullahs.

Wise up, Joe.

Last edited:
She was a pro Palestinian murderers supporter in the wrong place at the wrong time. Still, Israel has right to defend itself. Palestinians are nothing more then a people with terroristic background that has been kicked out of every country they have resided in because they are so stupid.

Not everyone who believes the Palestinians deserve a Homeland of their own supports murderous terrorist. The refugees have always been pawns in a brutal game.

No, you support driving millions of Israelis out of their homeland based on a flawed worldview. Drop by the Israel and Palestine thread sometime. I'll educate you on how much of a right Palestinians have to any of that land. I've heard all of the arguments, from "Palestinians are descended from the Canaanites, and the Canaanites were there before the Hebrews came along" to "The Zionists stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs."

:eusa_whistle:

Or just very human.

That does not excuse the soldier's actions.

Well, as far as I'm concerned, it does.

Most wars involve guys losing their shit. Some of them die. Some of them get others killed.

My dad was a medic in WWII. Shit he saw gave him nightmares for the rest of his life.

My own military service never involved being shot at by a testy foreigner. I don't judge those who were.

[

No, you support driving millions of Israelis out of their homeland based on a flawed worldview. Drop by the Israel and Palestine thread sometime. I'll educate you on how much of a right Palestinians have to any of that land. I've heard all of the arguments, from "Palestinians are descended from the Canaanites, and the Canaanites were there before the Hebrews came along" to "The Zionists stole the land from the Palestinian Arabs."

:eusa_whistle:

So let me get this straight.

You claim Native American Heritage and whine about how the White Man stole this land from you (which is why you are a loser sitting on Grandma's couch!)

But the Palestinians have no reason to be upset a bunch of Zionists from Europe stole their land?

Isn't it a coincidence that that only happened following the allowance of die-hard Axis powers to take the UN over by people who thought true justice really didn't matter. Getting beaten in WWII did not change the hatred of those who insist on ending their own hate by way of homicide bombers, cheering political murders of Allied powers and Jews, and trying to make martyrs of extremist Muslims who school and worship in killing those they learned to hate at the feet of their brainwashing mullahs.

Wise up, Joe.

Uh, no.

The Axis Powers were Germany, Japan and Italy. Not a one of them "Dominate" the UN. Germany can't simply stop apologizing for what it did to the Jews in World War II. (They just don't go along with every crazy war the Zionists institigate.) The Japanese don't like Israel, but they don't really make a big deal.

No, you see, the real problem is that MOST of the world doesn't like what Israel does.

Forum List

Back