Scott Walker: I Took On Unions, I Can Take On ISIS

Its Moron White Supremacist bitterness like your that elect Republicans

This is your View right?...I bet you are one of those nice Christians too

most folks are OK with prisoners in the US being boiled alive

which isn't what I said, but you'll keep altering it a little bit to make your silly point.

Okay- going ot make it clear to you one more time. People don't care about prisoners. THey WANT the bad guys in prison and they don't care if they are treated badly when they get there. Again, you need to ask Mikey Dukakis about how being seen as sympathetic to prisoners plays.

Trey Radel was a wing nut Florida Republican...hey Joeb131["most folks are cool with prisoners [in US Jails] being abused"] do you believe Tray Radel (R-Fl) should be boiled alive in a Florida prison or are you in favor of that only for Black prisoners

was he flinging shit at his guards?
So you Joeb131[most folks are perfectly cool with boiling the mentally illl alive ] believe if a schizophrenic prisoner is decompensating and in crisis its perfectly appropriate to boil the man alive...

Question are you now or have you ever been a member of ISIS ? I don't have to ask if you are an asshole...you are a white supremacist asshole

Its Moron White Supremacist bitterness like your that elect Republicans

This is your View right?...I bet you are one of those nice Christians too

most folks are OK with prisoners in the US being boiled alive

which isn't what I said, but you'll keep altering it a little bit to make your silly point.

Okay- going ot make it clear to you one more time. People don't care about prisoners. THey WANT the bad guys in prison and they don't care if they are treated badly when they get there. Again, you need to ask Mikey Dukakis about how being seen as sympathetic to prisoners plays.
Its not people that don't care its you people ...study: low iq correlates with bigotry

s.
can you repeat "most people are OK with abusing prisoners"....so the families of people imprisoned for say possession of marijuana [700k a year in the US] can understand that you [by that I mean Republicans like you] believe its perfectly OK to boil your kin alive in prison

I am wondering if this is something Joeb131[Most folks believe its perfectly OK to abuse prisoners even if the abuse is being boiled alive] also feel its perfectly good...

I am sure I am certain that he supports the Ni**ers being treated this way

During the summer of 2012, one Ferguson police officer detained a 32-year-old African American man who had just finished playing basketball at a park. The officer approached while the man was sitting in his car and resting. The car’s windows appeared to be more heavily tinted than Ferguson’s code allowed, so the officer did have legitimate grounds to question him. But, with no apparent justification, the officer proceeded to accuse the man of being a pedophile. He prohibited the man from using his cell phone and ordered him out of his car for a pat-down search, even though he had no reason to suspect that the man was armed. And when the man objected – citing his constitutional rights – the police officer drew his service weapon, pointed it at the man’s head, and arrested him on eight different counts. The arrest caused the man to lose his job. Unfortunately, this event appears to have been anything but an isolated incident. Our investigation showed that members of Ferguson’s police force frequently escalate, rather than defuse, tensions with the residents they encounter. And such actions are sometimes accompanied by First Amendment violations – including arresting people for talking back to officers, recording their public activities, or engaging in other conduct that is constitutionally protected.

TOON-Walkers-Nightmare.jpg

Man you sure got a lot of fear of Governor Walker...:ack-1: Boo! I'm a Ferguson cop :funnyface:

So you Joeb131[most folks are perfectly cool with boiling the mentally illl alive ] believe if a schizophrenic prisoner is decompensating and in crisis its perfectly appropriate to boil the man alive...

well, didn't say that. But if you don't want to discuss the topic, have at it.

I'm still trying to figure out how some stewbum getting a beatdown in prison has anything to do with Scott Walker, but okay.

I am wondering if this is something Joeb131[Most folks believe its perfectly OK to abuse prisoners even if the abuse is being boiled alive] also feel its perfectly good...

Actually, guy, I'm pretty liberal.

What I am not is someone who is kind of nuts. But please, when you take a schizophrenic man into your home, then I will take you seriously on your sudden concern for them.

well, didn't say that. But if you don't want to discuss the topic, have at it.

I'm still trying to figure out how some stewbum getting a beatdown in prison has anything to do with Scott Walker, but okay.
JoeB131[Most folks feel its perfectly Ok to boil Black prisoners alive]...it has to do with the privatization schemes of the wing nuts in order to destroy the public sector

Actually, guy, I'm pretty liberal.

JoeB131 you are trying to give Liberals a bad name by claiming you are liberal...you are an unconditional Right wing Republican...who thinks of a Black human being who was boiled alive as "some stewbum getting a beatdown in prison"....

can you repeat "most people are OK with abusing prisoners"....so the families of people imprisoned for say possession of marijuana [700k a year in the US] can understand that you [by that I mean Republicans like you] believe its perfectly OK to boil your kin alive in prison

Guy, we have prisons because the people in them DESERVE TO BE THERE.

This guy was not a pot smoker. He was a coke snorting, mentally ill person who was throwing his shit around his cell. Just not working up a lot of sympathy for this guy and neither is anyone else.

Again, you liberals are the ones who shut down all the mental hospitals and you are surprised when people like this end up in prison? I'm not.

JoeB131 you are trying to give Liberals a bad name by claiming you are liberal...you are an unconditional Right wing Republican...who thinks of a Black human being who was boiled alive as "some stewbum getting a beatdown in prison"....

Autopsy said he died of a heart attack... but never mind little facts like that or that the guards involved were fired and some faced criminal charges.

Why is the middle class shrinking along with abrogated union contracts?
Its part of an over thirty year scheme to eliminate the public sector and replace it with private industry providers...they have taken money for the public services and turned them into private profits...

if you read the transcript, Superman says he will resort to the experts opinion ... meaning he won't do shit by himself ... just like the rest of the miserable failure Republicans without a plan. Fail is their first name.

Forum List

Back