Scott Walker Emerges Front Runner. So Debbie Wasserman, Who Is The Hair Pulling Coward Now?

It's fascinating to see the RWnuts' assessment of the value of foreign policy experience, or executive experience,

rise and fall depending on who they happen to be favoring or opposing at any given moment.

The Reader should recognize here, that the above cited Contributor, seeks to inform you that Governors have no "Executive Experience" and that Governors have 'no experience in dealing with States other than their own', which is to say: Policy relevant to Foreign Entities", OKA: 'Governors have no Foreign Policy Experience'.

Naturally, such is the typical 'Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance common to the Ideological Left, given that in REALITY, thus in truth... Governors are not only Executives, they are Chief Executives... and as Chief Executives of a State, which is steeped in experience with policy relevant to Foreign States... not only member States of the Union, but governments of foreign nations, who do business with their state.

This in contrast to say, "Community Organizers" who are set into Federal Senate Seats by political cronies, who spent virtually no time even practicing the responsibilities relevant to THAT, let alone having absolutely NO Experience in what it is to be a Chief Executive.

Isn't it wonderful how the Ideological Left is consistently wrong, about EVERYTHING?

The weird thing about that is, that just the odds of probability ALONE would normally require that they would stumble into SOME notion which on some level has SOME kinship with truth... but not the Cult.

Nope... it has NEVER happened.

:oops-28: Anyone laughing at Debbie Wasserman this week? And where is she hiding now as her punching bag has taken a commanding lead in "All Credible GOP Polls"? She probably took the left wing fabricated polls seriously that had Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. She probably then figured, hey, looks like Jeb Bush is going to be the nominee and Hillary will beat that hair-pulling conservative in 2016. So where is she now? why isn't she on any cable news program trying to explain the sudden (but not unexpected surge) of Scott Walker? This would be like Obama trying to explain the failure of Obama-Care and Gruber-Gate.:hellno:

Scott Walker is only surging in Iowa, which he should be, he's from a neighboring state.

Now, frankly, I think that Walker would be a pretty good candidate for the GOP. at least on paper, he looks pretty good.

(Then again, on paper, Sarah Palin looked pretty good. So there's that.)

the Establishment for some bizarre reason wants Jeb Bush. I have no idea why. I had no idea why they wanted Romney or McCain, for that matter.

Scott Walker would be a fun candidate, especially the part where all the RWnuts try to explain to us why ZERO foreign policy experience no longer matters.

Zero Foreign Policy Experience?

So you feel that governors have no experience in dealing with states other then their own?

ROFLMNAO!

Reader: You can NOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Possibly one of the most stupid statements I have ever heard, dimshit.

Having had dealings with other Governors of other states within our Union is by no means foreign policy experience. I see you have a lot to learn about the world, dimshit.

No? So you feel then that their policy experience, regarding states which are foreign to their state, in no way provides that they have experience in states foreign to their own?

That's odd... given that such is precisely the meaning of "Foreign Policy". Of course, that Governors routinely experience and establish policy with the government of Nations not their own, that too would be 'Foreign Policy Experience'... which you would also contest as 'Foreign Policy Experience'.

:popcorn:

:oops-28: Anyone laughing at Debbie Wasserman this week? And where is she hiding now as her punching bag has taken a commanding lead in "All Credible GOP Polls"? She probably took the left wing fabricated polls seriously that had Jeb Bush as the clear front runner. She probably then figured, hey, looks like Jeb Bush is going to be the nominee and Hillary will beat that hair-pulling conservative in 2016. So where is she now? why isn't she on any cable news program trying to explain the sudden (but not unexpected surge) of Scott Walker? This would be like Obama trying to explain the failure of Obama-Care and Gruber-Gate.:hellno:

Scott Walker is only surging in Iowa, which he should be, he's from a neighboring state.

Now, frankly, I think that Walker would be a pretty good candidate for the GOP. at least on paper, he looks pretty good.

the Establishment for some bizarre reason wants Jeb Bush. I have no idea why. I had no idea why they wanted Romney or McCain, for that matter.

Scott Walker would be a fun candidate, especially the part where all the RWnuts try to explain to us why ZERO foreign policy experience no longer matters.

Zero Foreign Policy Experience?

So you feel that governors have no experience in dealing with states other then their own?

ROFLMNAO!

Reader: You can NOT MAKE THIS CRAP UP!

Possibly one of the most stupid statements I have ever heard, dimshit.

Having had dealings with other Governors of other states within our Union is by no means foreign policy experience. I see you have a lot to learn about the world, dimshit.

No? So you feel then that their policy experience, regarding states which are foreign to their state, in no way provides that they have experience in states foreign to their own?

That's odd... given that such is precisely the meaning of "Foreign Policy". Of course, that Governors routinely experience and establish policy with the government of Nations not their own, that too would be 'Foreign Policy Experience'... which you would also contest as 'Foreign Policy Experience'.

:popcorn:

I was wAiting for you to respond as I wasn't sure if you were being serious.

Now, after reading that doubling down, I am convinced that you are the most intelligent conservative posting here. You are awesome.

It's fascinating to see the RWnuts' assessment of the value of foreign policy experience, or executive experience,

rise and fall depending on who they happen to be favoring or opposing at any given moment.

The Reader should recognize here, that the above cited Contributor, seeks to inform you that Governors have no "Executive Experience" and that Governors have 'no experience in dealing with States other than their own', which is to say: Policy relevant to Foreign Entities", OKA: 'Governors have no Foreign Policy Experience'.

Naturally, such is the typical 'Deceit, FRAUD and Ignorance common to the Ideological Left, given that in REALITY, thus in truth... Governors are not only Executives, they are Chief Executives... and as Chief Executives of a State, which is steeped in experience with policy relevant to Foreign States... not only member States of the Union, but governments of foreign nations, who do business with their state.

This in contrast to say, "Community Organizers" who are set into Federal Senate Seats by political cronies, who spent virtually no time even practicing the responsibilities relevant to THAT, let alone having absolutely NO Experience in what it is to be a Chief Executive.

Isn't it wonderful how the Ideological Left is consistently wrong, about EVERYTHING?

The weird thing about that is, that just the odds of probability ALONE would normally require that they would stumble into SOME notion which on some level has SOME kinship with truth... but not the Cult.

Don't lie about what I said.

ROFLMNAO!

The beautiful thing about text debate, is that the entire thing is in WRITING!

So, the patented deceit and fraudulent deflections, 'THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!', which are SO common on MSNBC and CNN... don't work here.

What you said it written directly above, for the reader to read for themselves...

Now folks, be honest... if a person is SO deluded that they can't figure THAT OUT, is there any reason that THAT person and those like her should be allowed to have a say in your governance?

And if they DEMAND to have a say in policy that affects you, it is not THEIR FAULT, if you let them do it.

See what I am saying here? We're moving into a brand new ball park here, VERY SOON. And who runs the park is going to be up to YOU and 'voting' is not going to be how that is determined.

[

No, we need you no more than HenryBHough because you are both deviant wacks far to each side. We need the sane centrists.

Guy, the only thing you find in the middle of the road are yellow stripes and dead skunks.

Okay, let's be clear on something. You guys said, "We need to nominate a moderate" in 2008. You got McCain. He got the biggest ass-whupping since Barry Goldwater.

Then you said, "We need a moderate" in 2012, and you nominated the Mormon. He got his ass-whupped despite 8% unemployment and $4.00 gasoline. Seriously, how do you do that?

The argument that "we need a moderate" is false. There is no "Moderate caucus'. Obama didn't win because he was a moderate.

The GOP's only victories since Watergate have come when they nominated guys who were unapologetic conservatives - Namely Reagan and Dubya Bush. I personally think conservatives are full of shit, but the thing is, people vote for conviction, not moderation.

But please keep pushing Corrupt-ass Christie the Hutt.

separated-birth-chris-christie-jabba-speech-funny-politics-1346216954.1n017

ROFLMNAO!

The beautiful thing about text debate, is that the entire thing is in WRITING!

So, the patented deceit and fraudulent deflections, 'THAT'S NOT WHAT I SAID!', which are SO common on MSNBC and CNN... don't work here.

What you said it written directly above, for the reader to read for themselves...

Now folks, be honest... if a person is SO deluded that they can't figure THAT OUT, is there any reason that THAT person and those like her should be allowed to have a say in your governance?

And if they DEMAND to have a say in policy that affects you, it is not THEIR FAULT, if you let them do it.

See what I am saying here? We're moving into a brand new ball park here, VERY SOON. And who runs the park is going to be up to YOU and 'voting' is not going to be how that is determined.

Yes....it is in writing. You think that when a governor of a US state deals with other US states, he or she is gaining foreign policy experience.

You said that. It's written. It can never be undone.

[

No, we need you no more than HenryBHough because you are both deviant wacks far to each side. We need the sane centrists.

"Okay, let's be clear on somethin" is that we don't need skunks like JoeB or HenryBHough in the GOP.

Actually, JoeB and HenryBHough are both terrified on Christie and Bush. They should be.

Whoever the Republican Establishment decides is going to be the nominee will be the nominee. Boehner and McConnell will be the prime deciders. Whoever wants the nomination will have to smoke their poles.
When was the last time a goper ran a successful insurgency campaign against the party elite? I can't think of one. Reagan lost in 76 and spent 4 years remaking the party in his image, so that next time around GWBush was surprised to see the state chairs were Reagan guys. LOL

I don't hate Walker by any means. He's a bit farther right on several issues than I am, but he's just not seizing that role as the "fresh newcomer with bold new ideas" that so many in the GOP are looking for.

Yeah we see how you vote for someone with foreign policy experience.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm terrified.

Just concerned that electing ANY follow-on liberal, no matter what label he/she/it cloaks him/her/itself in, would finish Obama's fundamental transformation of America into a land with very expensive intermittent electricity, abandoned homes and confiscated "wealth".

I like having more than one pair of shoes!

And if that means I'm not into "equality" then go piss up a rope. Or in your pretty little red Doctor Dentons.

Forum List

Back