Scott Brown (R-MA) Introduces legislation to prohibit congress from insider trading

Do You Support Scott Brown's (R-MA) Bill

• Yes

Votes: 38 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How much you want to bet that the flock of Massholes will still elect that moonbat Warren?

While this bill is commendable, it won't live because the corrupt assholes in congress will not kill their golden goose.

How much you want to bet that the flock of Massholes will still elect that moonbat Warren?

While this bill is commendable, it won't live because the corrupt assholes in congress will not kill their golden goose.

I think it will be a close race, the 2 will be within 5% of each other.

Brown has support here but up in the city and in places like cambridge with dense population area's they like warren. The burbs and farms in MA, like where I live, aren't so politically looney (see del for an example of a typical non-city MA resident)

mani, what happened to your support for Scott? :eusa_eh:

He let me down.

wgd? :dunno:

Yeah he made a few choices I haven't been on board with either.

What stuff let you down specificially? I'm curious if its the same as me :).

He showed his true colors with his votes to support massive subsidies to oil companies. As far as who he claimed to be, that issue serves as a decent litmus test. He's not at all the guy I thought I was voting for.

He let me down.

wgd? :dunno:

Yeah he made a few choices I haven't been on board with either.

What stuff let you down specificially? I'm curious if its the same as me :).

He showed his true colors with his votes to support massive subsidies to oil companies. As far as who he claimed to be, that issue serves as a decent litmus test. He's not at all the guy I thought I was voting for.

I was upset that he voted against a balanced budget ammendment, he voted against s amdt 1126, and that he voted to extend the patriot act. The last one has me seriously questioning actually electing him for his first real senate term

At least he didn't fight on behalf of insurance companies so that it was harder for people to file and collect claims :eusa_shhh: Insurance past should sink Lizzy - BostonHerald.com

Forum List

Back