Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

:lol: That's not what I think of them...but I would be able to answer the question and not afraid to answer it, like Brown.

I don't think it was fear, it was good media handling... in a negative interview it is often wise to deflect any question. Brown's obviously been trained in how to handle a confrontational or negative interview and did exactly what he was told to do. You may not like it but that's what happens. They are trained to deal with negative media by deflecting. It's very easy to sit back and say what you would or would not have done but when you are being interviewed, it is a very different matter.
You make him sound like the perfect politician...deflect all negative media. Excellent!

He probably learned by watching Canidate and President Obama. The Big O is real good at that.

So are you insinuating that THIS question:

QUESTION: "Are you completely unaware of that organization?"
....requires more than a simple "yes" or "no" answer?

Simple question for you - yes or no please:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?

We await your simple yes or no answer...
You associate the Tea Party movement with wife beaters?

Interesting.

So, in FACT, it is the left who - yet again - are unable to grasp a simple statement in context, choosing instead to lie and accuse a Republican of lying. I wish the left understood irony!

OK...OK...I admit, maybe I reacted too quickly in calling Brown a liar. Based on this answer, maybe he is just stupid? Retarded? Slow? Special needs? I mean come on....answer this elemntary school level question already...

Or just maybe he is actually an intelligent politician and can see a set-up question before he answers it.

SO, asking a politician...especially a supposed conservative, if he is aware of the Tea Party movement, is a set up question???

OK...OK...I admit, maybe I reacted too quickly in calling Brown a liar. Based on this answer, maybe he is just stupid? Retarded? Slow? Special needs? I mean come on....answer this elemntary school level question already...

Or just maybe he is actually an intelligent politician and can see a set-up question before he answers it.

SO, asking a politician...especially a supposed conservative, if he is aware of the Tea Party movement, is a set up question???

For your sake, I hope terminal stupidity is covered under Obamacare.... it is probably the only hope for change in your situation.

For your sake, I hope terminal stupidity is covered under Obamacare.... it is probably the only hope for change in your situation.

Standard Operating Procedure for you Cali...when backed into a corner, avoid the question and call the posters names. Doesn't it get old for you too?

Simple question for you - yes or no please:

xxxxxxxxxxxx?

We await your simple yes or no answer...

Interesting.

Only an idiot would draw that conclusion...

Interesting.
Not really. You made the analogy that asking about tea party associations was like asking about wife beating. Therefore, you must think there is something wrong with the tea party movement.

Interesting.

Interesting.
Not really. You made the analogy that asking about tea party associations was like asking about wife beating. Therefore, you must think there is something wrong with the tea party movement.

As does Scott Brown, apparently. Things that make you go "Hhhhmmmmm"

Interesting.

Interesting.
Not really. You made the analogy that asking about tea party associations was like asking about wife beating.
Incorrect - The analogy was to simple yes or no questions...

I merely asked a simple yes or no question that migh not be so simple...

I guess you couldn't figure that out... Some of the smarter folks here already figured it out...

Interesting.

Interesting.

As does Scott Brown, apparently. Things that make you go "Hhhhmmmmm"

Aparently your leftist hackism prevents you from grasping reality....

Hmmmmm indeed....

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Interesting.
Not really. You made the analogy that asking about tea party associations was like asking about wife beating.

I guess you couldn't figure that out... Some of the smarter folks here already figured it out...

Interesting.
I could answer that question, too, with the answer, "I've never beaten my wife."

Since when are politicians limited to only yes or no answers?

Interesting.
I could answer that question, too, with the answer, "I've never beaten my wife."

Since when are politicians limited to only yes or no answers?

You need to ask VaYank...

He's the one who said the question to Brown deserved a simple yes or no...

You're doing a fine job of proving my point, though...

Thanks.

Fair enough...I read back and saw we were discussing different questions.

But if you think "Are you aware of that organization" is the same type of question as "have you stopped beating your wife" you're an idiot.

The tea party movement (as laughably fucking retarded as it is) isn't one single "organization." It's a fractured movement, with multiple groups that have different and competing agendas and ideals.

So it's patently disingenuous to ask someone if they're aware of an "organization" that doesn't exist.

The tea party movement (as laughably fucking retarded as it is) isn't one single "organization." It's a fractured movement, with multiple groups that have different and competing agendas and ideals.

So it's patently disingenuous to ask someone if they're aware of an "organization" that doesn't exist.

So now, the Tea Party movement doesn't exist??? How quickly GOPers are to eat their own...

Fair enough...I read back and saw we were discussing different questions.

But if you think "Are you aware of that organization" is the same type of question as "have you stopped beating your wife" you're an idiot.

I think both are questions that don't deserve simple yes or no answers...

Thats exactly what I've said...

Context matters a lot...

So now, the Tea Party movement doesn't exist??? How quickly GOPers are to eat their own...

Only about the 37,000th example of you demonstrating your piss poor reading comprehension. :thup:

And I even went through the effort of putting quotes around the word ORGANIZATION, twice, and you still fucked it up. *shakes head*

Last edited:

Manifold, why don't you try to attend one of these tea party's, they are very friendly people and their NUMBER ONE message is that they are concerned about the spending and the deficit. THAT'S IT. Get off of your liberal blogs and actually read something else, get out of your house, off MSNBC and you will actually learn what you are voicing an opinion about. Until that time, your posts are idiotic and stupid- and most people know that because they have read something else, been to a tea party and watched something other than MSNBC.

THERE IS NOTHING FRACTURED ABOUT THIS MOVEMENT.

Forum List

Back