Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

Since when has millions of Americans who protested governmental abuse become as bad as say....ACORN or La Raza?

All they want is to be heard. It doesn't matter a damn if Brown knows any Tea Party members. Seems they're the only real Americans standing up for their rights in this country.

Why is it, the morally and educationally challenged continue to use acorn as some kind of gotcha thing?

ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct

ACORN Report Finds No Illegal Conduct | TPMMuckraker

Acorn report show no illegal conduct----------:lol::lol:and I bet you bought that.:lol::lol: Did you happen to notice that the report is from ACORN and about ACORN?????:lol::lol:

I have some very nice beach property for sale on the beach in Florida. Interested?????:lol:

Of course it's perfectly understandable that Brown would not be familiar with the Tea Party movement...

...now of course if the Tea Partiers had been in the political news alot recently, or if Tea Party had some sort of historical relationship to Massachusetts...well...then...

Since when has millions of Americans who protested governmental abuse become as bad as say....ACORN or La Raza?

All they want is to be heard. It doesn't matter a damn if Brown knows any Tea Party members. Seems they're the only real Americans standing up for their rights in this country.

Right, as if it's the new third rail of politics to actually go to citizens events and listen to their concerns. :lol:

Scott Brown is not a member of the "Tea Party Movement" but he attended some events where his own campaign produced photographs.

Now some shmuck reporter heard him utter the word "unfamiliar" yesterday and has spun a typical desperate political lie around it. :eusa_hand:
:lol: How could you be unfamiliar with an organization you gave a speech to?

From: Brown Says He's Unfamiliar with Tea Partiers; Campaign Pix Say Otherwise | TPMDC

On Wednesday, Republican senate candidate Scott Brown told reporters in Massachusetts that he was "unfamiliar" with the "Tea Party movement," despite receiving the endorsement of a key national Tea Party group which is currently raising money for his campaign to replace the late Sen. Ted Kennedy.

But Brown's claim to be unfamiliar with the Tea Party movement is belied by photographs produced by his own campaign.

Late this evening, TPM Reader NM alerted us to the fact that Brown's official campaign Flickr stream contains photographs of the candidate addressing Tea Party groups on the campaign trail only months ago.
One picture, uploaded on September 8th, 2009, is titled "Sen. Brown addressing the Worcester Tea Party."

[youtube]lHFkuui3pTA&feature[/youtube]

Couldn't get pics to upload..go to site for pics.

What a liar..:eusa_liar:..BUSTED by TPM! :clap2:

I've searched high and low for the exact quote and apparently it's nowhere to be found.

Therefore, considering the source and what I know to be true about dirty political campaigns I must conclude that Brown has been taken out of context (or it's an outright lie).

So sayeth the fastest horse.

Right, as if it's the new third rail of politics to actually go to citizens events and listen to their concerns. :lol:

Scott Brown is not a member of the "Tea Party Movement" but he attended some events where his own campaign produced photographs.

Now some shmuck reporter heard him utter the word "unfamiliar" yesterday and has spun a typical desperate political lie around it. :eusa_hand:

Exactly! :lol:

He NEVER said he was unfamiliar with them. Show me the QUOTE where Scott Brown said he was unfamiliar with them. In fact it is NOT what he said and in FACT his campaign produced and published photos of him speaking at a Tea Party event. So clearly this article and this reporter are deliberately twisting the truth of what was said.

I wonder why??? :razz:

And Coakley while criticizing Brown for taking money from "shadowy" organizations bends over for

Pfizer, Merk, Novartis, Humana, United health Care and Blue Cross all of which gave her campaign at least 10 grand

Nice attempt at deflection. Tough to do and be so transparent at the same time. Why not just call Brown the liar that he is?

He NEVER said he was unfamiliar with them. Show me the QUOTE where Scott Brown said he was unfamiliar with them. In fact it is NOT what he said and in FACT his campaign produced and published photos of him speaking at a Tea Party event. So clearly this article and this reporter are deliberately twisting the truth of what was said.

Or Brown could be really stupid.

Well gee, I just can't understand why Scott Brown wouldn't want to have himself associated with TeaPartiers....:eusa_whistle:

Yeah god forbid he supports freedom of speech and all that stuff unlike Jokely who watches as one of her thugs manhandles a reporter who was trying to ask her a tough question

[youtube]OGyIVstNTa8&feature[/youtube]

But why would the top cop from Massachusettes stop a crime from being committed? She never did it in MA as the AG.

He doesn't. Remember? He is "unfamiliar with the Tea Party movement"....

And Coakley while criticizing Brown for taking money from "shadowy" organizations bends over for

Pfizer, Merk, Novartis, Humana, United health Care and Blue Cross all of which gave her campaign at least 10 grand

Nice attempt at deflection. Tough to do and be so transparent at the same time. Why not just call Brown the liar that he is?

Why not just QUOTE the lie you are accusing him of???

*Please note: Quoting the lying article does not count. :razz:

Or Brown could be really stupid.

Could be Ravi, could be....Get back to me when you find that QUOTE, mmmkay?

• Thanks
Reactions: del
And the fastest horse wins again!

Taken out of context AND and outright lie.

QUESTION: "Scott, what do you think about the Tea Party movement and what they are trying to do?"

BROWN: "I am not quite sure what you are talking about, what are they trying to do?"

QUESTION: "The anti-smaller government, sort of anti-establishment organization that is trying to take over the country."

BROWN: "Taking over the country. I think that is a little bit of an exaggeration."

QUESTION: "Well, they are all over the place and they are trying to take down moderate Republicans. . ."

BROWN: "All I know is that. . . "

QUESTION: "Are you completely unaware of that organization?"

BROWN: "I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. But let me just say that this is a big tent campaign..."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back