Scott Brown lies to cover up ties to Tea Party

Ah, he was just dancing around and avoiding questions.

:thup:

Exactly.

And a wise thing to do considering the person asking them was clearly full of shit and somehow trying to link Brown to a plot to take over the country.

And the fastest horse wins again!

Taken out of context AND and outright lie.

QUESTION: "Scott, what do you think about the Tea Party movement and what they are trying to do?"

BROWN: "I am not quite sure what you are talking about, what are they trying to do?"

QUESTION: "The anti-smaller government, sort of anti-establishment organization that is trying to take over the country."

BROWN: "Taking over the country. I think that is a little bit of an exaggeration."

QUESTION: "Well, they are all over the place and they are trying to take down moderate Republicans. . ."

BROWN: "All I know is that. . . "

QUESTION: "Are you completely unaware of that organization?"

BROWN: "I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. But let me just say that this is a big tent campaign..."

So, in FACT, it is the left who - yet again - are unable to grasp a simple statement in context, choosing instead to lie and accuse a Republican of lying. I wish the left understood irony!

From your link

ravi's link said:
Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

OOPS the boston globe democrat misrepresented what brown said.

NEXT

Looks to me like he answered a setup question like any smart politician would.
This asshole reporter revealed themselves and their agenda with the "..sort of anti-establishment organization that is trying to take over the country." comment. I'd wager he knew this individual and responded accordingly.

And the most likely to blindly follow another's lead in this thread are:

Emma (Today), VaYank5150 (Today), YoungLefty (Today), Zona (Today)

Congrats guys :clap2::razz:

ravi's link said:
Correction: State Sen. Scott Brown did not use the word "unfamiliar," that was how the Boston Globe characterized his remarks. But after watching video of the press conference where Brown was asked about the tea party movement, it appears he actually was unclear about the premise of the reporter's question, not the tea party movement itself.

From your link

ravi's link said:

NEXT
Yuh...they just made the correction, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

I am surprised though...I thought the tea partiers were trying to take over the country.

:eusa_eh:

And the most likely to blindly follow another's lead in this thread are:

Emma (Today), VaYank5150 (Today), YoungLefty (Today), Zona (Today)

Congrats guys :clap2::razz:

ravi's link said:

Hands up anyone who is surprised by that list.

Lefties really ought to learn not to jump on a badly written piece of shit 'journalism' before getting the facts to back it up. Otherwise it is too easy to shoot them down.

It's too funny! :lol::lol::lol:

From your link

ravi's link said:

NEXT
Yuh...they just made the correction, thank you for pointing out the obvious.

I am surprised though...I thought the tea partiers were trying to take over the country.

:eusa_eh:

Maybe you should try not believing what the media tell you, Ravi.... then perhaps you would find out the truth instead of the spin. And then you would know that the TEA Partiers are not 'trying to take over the country', but they are as entitled to their voice as you are to yours.

More that he was trying to get the 'reporter' to ask legitimate questions instead of loaded questions.

To non media people, it may not be obvious but there is a technique that journalists use that makes it very difficult for the interviewee to answer. From the questions as asked, I would say that that was what this journalist was doing.... loading the questions in such a way as to make an honest answer imposssible because of the way the question is worded. It is tacky journalism and I think Mr Brown was actually quite right to not answer these 'questions'.

QUESTION: "Scott, what do you think about the Tea Party movement and what they are trying to do?"

BROWN: "I am not quite sure what you are talking about, what are they trying to do?"

QUESTION: "The anti-smaller government, sort of anti-establishment organization that is trying to take over the country."

BROWN: "Taking over the country. I think that is a little bit of an exaggeration."

QUESTION: "Well, they are all over the place and they are trying to take down moderate Republicans. . ."

BROWN: "I'm not quite sure what you are referring to. But let me just say that this is a big tent campaign..."

So, in FACT, it is the left who - yet again - are unable to grasp a simple statement in context, choosing instead to lie and accuse a Republican of lying. I wish the left understood irony!

OK...OK...I admit, maybe I reacted too quickly in calling Brown a liar. Based on this answer, maybe he is just stupid? Retarded? Slow? Special needs? I mean come on....answer this elemntary school level question already...

OK...OK...I admit, maybe I reacted too quickly in calling Brown a liar. Based on this answer, maybe he is just stupid? Retarded? Slow? Special needs? I mean come on....answer this elemntary school level question already...

Look at the way the questions were being phrased, the reporter was trying to lead Brown into an answers that were not representative of Brown's views. I give Brown a few brownie points for being too smart to fall for it.

Based on your answer, I owuld call you a blind leftie. You are unable to see very clear leading questions and pretending that the interviewee is at fault instead of blaming the reporter... So are you retarded? Slow? Special needs?

If someone asked me what I thought of the tea party movement and what they are trying to do I'd be able to answer the question.

If someone asked me what I thought of the tea party movement and what they are trying to do I'd be able to answer the question.

Yep, you'd claim that they are 'trying to take over the country' and alienate a huge chunk of potential votes, you'd make yourself look an idiot with anyone with half a brain, and also have your words twisted to make you sound like a paranoid fool. And you'd lose the election.

Good thing that he's smarter than you.

Look at the way the questions were being phrased, the reporter was trying to lead Brown into an answers that were not representative of Brown's views. I give Brown a few brownie points for being too smart to fall for it.

Based on your answer, I owuld call you a blind leftie. You are unable to see very clear leading questions and pretending that the interviewee is at fault instead of blaming the reporter... So are you retarded? Slow? Special needs?

So are you insinuating that THIS question:

....requires more than a simple "yes" or "no" answer?

So are you insinuating that THIS question:

....requires more than a simple "yes" or "no" answer?

So you confirm that you are in fact, slow. You need to look at the whole interview, not one question.... you need to consider how the questions were being worded and how Brown responded to the situation. Just how stupid are you?

Yep, you'd claim that they are 'trying to take over the country' and alienate a huge chunk of potential votes, you'd make yourself look an idiot with anyone with half a brain, and also have your words twisted to make you sound like a paranoid fool. And you'd lose the election.

Good thing that he's smarter than you.
:lol: That's not what I think of them...but I would be able to answer the question and not afraid to answer it, like Brown.

The left is desperate at this point they will say or do anything to stop Brown, lie, cheat, steal, I wouldn't put them past attempted murder either. Lets hope Brown has good security.

the "left" is desperate?

lol..

i think you have it butt backward. it's the right that's so desperate they'll lie about their affiliations. they know that if the Massachusetts voters realize he's just another rightwingnut he's going to get his butt kicked.

i can see why brown was afraid to let people know what he really is.

and silly...it's the rightwingnuts that go around threatening people. not the "left". but feel free to share more of your delusions with us.

Forum List

Back