Scott Brown has the Tea Partiers squealing...

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

lol, Who saw this coming?

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

Last edited:
...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have me, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

Yeah. Brown isn't a bagger. The baggers were just desperate to claim him to show they were doing something.

I'd say Paul is the first real bagger candidate.

He's going gangbusters. While he might win KY, he is making the movement look stupid.

Yeah. Brown isn't a bagger. The baggers were just desperate to claim him to show they were doing something.

He's going gangbusters. While he might win KY, he is making the movement look stupid.

i'm kind of liking scott brown. he's actually doing what he's supposed to do... represent his district.

and on some things i agree with him, on others i don't.,

paul is an idealogue with no real world sense.

As is the case with most radical movements, each self defined TP member understands the dogma must remain inviolate, and anyone who questions the word of Limbaugh or Palin will be punished. It is the way of all members of the idiot fringe, for only they know the immutable truth.
To debate a member of the idiot fringe is akin to using reason with a paranoid schizophrenic, no amount of reason will ever overcome the world as structrued by their psychosis.

Last edited:

i'm kind of liking scott brown. he's actually doing what he's supposed to do... represent his district.

Yeah, I like him too. He's a good example of the "big tent" approach that we've been telling cons on here the GOP needs to adapt (really adapt) if they want to win.

Instead, he'll be labeled a RINO and dismissed.

I'll bet you that he wins re-election though.

LOL, this article came from a site called "RawStory"

anyone ever read that site?

Glenn Beck. He said many times on his radio show "Watch him! Don't trust him. This IS Massachusetts."

The next sound you will hear from the tea party is Scott Brown losing the primary with the roar of an outraged crowd and the crackle of torches with the clank of pitchforks.

Yeah, I like him too. He's a good example of the "big tent" approach that we've been telling cons on here the GOP needs to adapt (really adapt) if they want to win.

Instead, he'll be labeled a RINO and dismissed.

I'll bet you that he wins re-election though.
Yep, advice from the enemy on how to defeat them. :rolleyes: Nope that game's done.

The tea party glommed on to his candidacy was because it was MORE conservative than the radical progressive running against him. He was the most conservative thing running. Now that the "Kennedy seat" has been defiled, we'll see what happens come the next election but I think Brown will have a big challenge coming to him in the primaries.

The Tea Baggers have to realize that Scott Brown has to represent a left leaning constituency that is not going to support a Tea Party agenda. The same goes for Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe.

While the Tea Party did a historic job in helping Brown to get elected, Brown is looking long term to getting re-elected and positioning himself for a Presidential run in 2016

The Tea Baggers have to realize that Scott Brown has to represent a left leaning constituency that is not going to support a Tea Party agenda. The same goes for Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe.

While the Tea Party did a historic job in helping Brown to get elected, Brown is looking long term to getting re-elected and positioning himself for a Presidential run in 2016

And at the National level, he cannot be linked to the whackos in the Tea Party. It's just that simple.

Yep, advice from the enemy on how to defeat them. :rolleyes: Nope that game's done.

I am not your enemy. Unfortunately, the talking voices out of your radio have convinced you that anyone who doesn't march in lockstep conformity with your views is to be feared.

I want the GOP to be a viable party/option. It's not good for one party to run the table. 2000-2006 demonstrated that.

Unfortunately, the GOP is such a train wreck that it probably won't happen.

The tea party glommed on to his candidacy was because it was MORE conservative than the radical progressive running against him. He was the most conservative thing running. Now that the "Kennedy seat" has been defiled, we'll see what happens come the next election but I think Brown will have a big challenge coming to him in the primaries.

Doubtful. The teabaggers might get play in the red states. They will get limited play in Massachusetts. However, they might manage to muck up the general in many other states.

Feel free to dispute the factuality of anything cited as fact in the article. Maybe they misquoted the tea party leader. Think so?

Otherwise, go have some more pringles.

Oh, time to play "Teabagger Three Card Monty":

Move # 54: "X (insert name here) is not the tea party leader! The Tea Party has no official leader!"

Feel free to dispute the factuality of anything cited as fact in the article. Maybe they misquoted the tea party leader. Think so?

Otherwise, go have some more pringles.

Oh, time to play "Teabagger Three Card Monty":

Move # 54: "X (insert name here) is not the tea party leader! The Tea Party has no official leader!"

I see you have been educated on the Tea Bagger movement by Cali-G....

And at the National level, he cannot be linked to the whackos in the Tea Party. It's just that simple.

why not, the Obama and the Democrats are linked to all the wackos from the left.

good grief, you people with your obsession of Palin, Fox news, Limbaugh, Beck, the Tea party is:cuckoo:

why not, the Obama and the Democrats are linked to all the wackos from the left.

good grief, you people with your obsession of Palin, Fox news, Limbaugh, Beck, the Tea party is:cuckoo:

Sorry....I was referring to idiots like Rand Paul.

Forum List

Back