Scott Brown has the Tea Partiers squealing...

I will to del, and I've been to teaparty rallies :eek: :lol:

Scott Brown is behaving as promised and I like his style so far, even if I didn't like his last vote I like how he came to his decision.

Oh please....EVERYONE knows del is a neocon!!

says the libtard :D

actually, i'm a whig, and it's pretty damned lonely since millard fillmore spit the bit.

It is sad that you have NO friends, del. Of course you ARE a mod....

• Thanks
Reactions: del
So, logically, now, the Tea Party strategy will be this:

1. Find a rightwing Republican in MA to beat Scott Brown in the primary.

2. Lose to a Democrat in the general, and wave goodbye to the seat for another few decades.

Well done.

2. Lose to a Democrat in the general, and wave goodbye to the seat for another few decades.

Well done.

Are you daft or just willfully ignorant.

I am representative of a massachussettes tea party voter and will be voting for scott brown again barring anything crazy happens with Brown between now and november. The MAJORITY of tea party people I have met at my 3 rallies share my opinions.

I think you've been duped by the tactic depicted in the cartoon I posted.

4-4-10smearRGB20100405102332.jpg

Hey Jillian I asked you a question earlier, what was your answer?

Well done.

I am representative of a massachussettes tea party voter and will be voting for scott brown again barring anything crazy happens with Brown between now and november. The MAJORITY of tea party people I have met at my 3 rallies share my opinions.

So....there's 6 votes for Brown. Good show!:clap2:

...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

lol, Who saw this coming?

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

I've been to 3 tea parties and I still like Scott Brown Better than Ted Kennedy or Martha Coakley.

I find your assertations to be false.

It wasn't my 'assertions' it was your tea party pals.

Well done.

Scott Brown key to Wall St. Bill Passage : New Patriot Journal

I don't see much in the comments below the article to suggest that tea party types are standing firm with Scott Brown.

Well done.

I don't see much in the comments below the article to suggest that tea party types are standing firm with Scott Brown.

I'm just reporting the opinions of those in his home state that I know who voted for him and have also been to tea party rallies....take it as you want, straight from the horses mouth or from some roundabout 2nd/3rd party sources....its up to you.

...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

lol, Who saw this coming?

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

I've been to 3 tea parties and I still like Scott Brown Better than Ted Kennedy or Martha Coakley.

I find your assertations to be false.

It wasn't my 'assertions' it was your tea party pals.

Do you have an op-ed by a massachussetts tea party person to back this up? Or from a massachussetts tea party organization?

I saw your other link but, again, how about the opinions from the people in the state who actually will vote for/against him?

I'm just reporting the opinions of those in his home state that I know who voted for him and have also been to tea party rallies....take it as you want, straight from the horses mouth or from some roundabout 2nd/3rd party sources....its up to you.

Irony alert.

[
I am representative of a massachussettes tea party voter and will be voting for scott brown again barring anything crazy happens with Brown between now and november.

It's odd you would say that and also have 'never re-elect anyone' in your little slogan by your avatar.

Which Plymco Pilgrim is lying?

[
I am representative of a massachussettes tea party voter and will be voting for scott brown again barring anything crazy happens with Brown between now and november.

It's odd you would say that and also have 'never re-elect anyone' in your little slogan by your avatar.

I didn't realize scott brown had served a full term already....hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

EDIT: The theory of never re-elect holds true for 99% of the canidates, the only 2 politicians in my mind who have earned re-election are Joe Liberman and Ron Paul. Living in complete absolutes is absurd.

Last edited:
Your right I dont speak for the Tea Party, Im just one member of it who is providing you some real insight into the mindset of someone who attends the rallies instead of this type (see picture) of insight that you get on TV and in the media

given the analysis done on who actually makes up the tea people, i'd say you're hardly a representative sampling.
What 'analysis'? The one by Gallup demonstrating that they are mainstream?

Last edited:
[

I didn't realize scott brown had served a full term already....hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

EDIT: The theory of never re-elect holds true for 99% of the canidates, the only 2 politicians in my mind who have earned re-election are Joe Liberman and Ron Paul. Living in complete absolutes is absurd.

You're a fucking joke.

You're a fucking joke.

Is that all you can think up?

Your lack of substance shows you know just how stupid and failed of an attempt your post was.

Forum List

Back