Scott Brown has the Tea Partiers squealing...

I didn't realize scott brown had served a full term already....hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

EDIT: The theory of never re-elect holds true for 99% of the canidates, the only 2 politicians in my mind who have earned re-election are Joe Liberman and Ron Paul. Living in complete absolutes is absurd.

You're a fucking joke.

Is that all you can think up?

Your lack of substance shows you know just how stupid and failed of an attempt your post was.

Pot? Kettle.

lol, Who saw this coming?

Glenn Beck. He said many times on his radio show "Watch him! Don't trust him. This IS Massachusetts."

The next sound you will hear from the tea party is Scott Brown losing the primary with the roar of an outraged crowd and the crackle of torches with the clank of pitchforks.

Ah, the sanity of Glenn Beck and his disciples:eek:

Your right I dont speak for the Tea Party, Im just one member of it who is providing you some real insight into the mindset of someone who attends the rallies instead of this type (see picture) of insight that you get on TV and in the media

4-4-10smearRGB20100405102332.jpg

given the analysis done on who actually makes up the tea people, i'd say you're hardly a representative sampling.
What 'analysis'? The one by Gallup demonstrating that they are mainstream?

Yup, Mainstream Fruitcakes:lol:

Ah, the sanity of Glenn Beck and his disciples

And yet... he's right again.

People laughed at Noah too. Right up until the rain fell. Not calling him a prophet, but a good judge of the situation here.

Mock away. The truth was, he didn't trust the goober, called it out and has been proven right.

Going "ooOOOoooo lookit! Whacko Glenn Beck made a prediction!" doesn't change his accuracy.

Last edited:
Scott Brown is still a Republican!!

He still have to do some Republiky stinky things like cheat on his bed ridden wife, molest innocent children and denounce gays while having a secret homosexual affair.

Prediction:Scott Brown is having an affair with an underage male pubescent!!

It got to be true--else, there are Tea baggers I like.

You're a fucking joke.

Your lack of substance shows you know just how stupid and failed of an attempt your post was.

Pot? Kettle.

Man VaYank you have really gone downhill since I first started posting here.

Am I supposed to come up with some epic response to his lack of a comeback? lets get some context here

...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

lol, Who saw this coming?

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

I've been to 3 tea parties and I still like Scott Brown Better than Ted Kennedy or Martha Coakley.

I find your assertations to be false.

[
I am representative of a massachussettes tea party voter and will be voting for scott brown again barring anything crazy happens with Brown between now and november.

It's odd you would say that and also have 'never re-elect anyone' in your little slogan by your avatar.

Which Plymco Pilgrim is lying?

I didn't realize scott brown had served a full term already....hmmmm :eusa_whistle:

EDIT: The theory of never re-elect holds true for 99% of the canidates, the only 2 politicians in my mind who have earned re-election are Joe Liberman and Ron Paul. Living in complete absolutes is absurd.

You're a fucking joke.

You have to bring more than that VaYank or dont play, I like a challenge and you make it too easy.

Pot? Kettle.

Man VaYank you have really gone downhill since I first started posting here.

Am I supposed to come up with some epic response to his lack of a comeback? lets get some context here

You're a fucking joke.

You have to bring more than that VaYank or dont play, I like a challenge and you make it too easy.

First lesson. Please respond to the correct poster. Then, and ONLY then, can you hope to be taken seriously.

You're a fucking joke.

No, everything that preceded it is what I can think up. The fact that you don't know what you're talking about for example.

Didn't occur to you that if your sig says 'don't re-elect anyone' and then you say you want to re-elect Scott Brown that you might, just might,

look like an idiot?

Last edited:
You're a fucking joke.

No, everything that preceded it is what I can think up. The fact that you don't know what you're talking about for example.

Didn't occur to you that if your sig says 'don't re-elect anyone' and then you say you want to re-elect Scott Brown that you might, just might,

look like an idiot?

You know you busted him. I know you busted him. He is simply trying to lie his way out of it now, and looking more and more pathetic with each attempt.

look like an idiot?

You know you busted him. I know you busted him. He is simply trying to lie his way out of it now, and looking more and more pathetic with each attempt.

Well, that was for the laugh, what was much worse was his attempt to deny that the tea partiers aren't displeased with Scott Brown.

Of course a good many of them are, but of course a good many of them aren't going to admit it. That would be admitting they were wrong, and people like me were right.

ha ha.

People laughed at Noah too. Right up until the rain fell. Not calling him a prophet, but a good judge of the situation here.

Mock away. The truth was, he didn't trust the goober, called it out and has been proven right.

Going "ooOOOoooo lookit! Whacko Glenn Beck made a prediction!" doesn't change his accuracy.

Did you honestly think Beck was ever going to come a different conclusion? I mean, the guy has a radio show to run for crying out loud.

What, did you think he was, after eight years of kissing George Bush's ass, come out and say, "You know, I kind of like this Obama fella."

He didn't make a prediction. He followed a script.

Did you honestly think Beck was ever going to come a different conclusion? I mean, the guy has a radio show to run for crying out loud.

What, did you think he was, after eight years of kissing George Bush's ass, come out and say, "You know, I kind of like this Obama fella."

He didn't make a prediction. He followed a script.
You obviously don't listen to the show and therefore aren't qualified to give an intelligent opinion at this time.

He's pissed in many republicans cornflakes. He's not interested in any party. He's interested in restoring this nation to it's foundational roots, right and wrong, liberty from tyranny.

You think Beck is controlled? You're very wrong. He's the loose cannon that is blowing holes through anyone who desires to take us down the path of progressivism started during the TR administration, exploded under Wilson, made endemic under FDR, turned critical to malignant with LBJ and then allowed to run it's course till we're standing on the precipice of national destruction today.

This is what Beck stands against. Listen to his radio show for a single week and you'd know that.

But you won't. It doesn't fit your template.

i'm kind of liking scott brown. he's actually doing what he's supposed to do... represent his district.

and on some things i agree with him, on others i don't.,

paul is an idealogue with no real world sense.

Yeah, I like him too. He's a good example of the "big tent" approach that we've been telling cons on here the GOP needs to adapt (really adapt) if they want to win.

Instead, he'll be labeled a RINO and dismissed.

I'll bet you that he wins re-election though.
Yep, advice from the enemy on how to defeat them. :rolleyes: Nope that game's done.

The tea party glommed on to his candidacy was because it was MORE conservative than the radical progressive running against him. He was the most conservative thing running. Now that the "Kennedy seat" has been defiled, we'll see what happens come the next election but I think Brown will have a big challenge coming to him in the primaries.

If anything that is about the only thing that Brown's election was of and the Voter's of Massechussetts spoke. It wasn't Kennedy's Seat...Nor a Democrat-Only Seat.

The Voters of Massechusetts taught the Democrats a lesson. It was thier seat...Period.

Forum List

Back