Scott Brown has the Tea Partiers squealing...

...like Ned Beatty in Deliverance. Hee hee hee haw haw

lol, Who saw this coming?

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Scott Brown falls out of favor with Tea Party | Raw Story

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

...get in here and clean up your mess.

Pronto!!! lol

I've been to 3 tea parties and I still like Scott Brown Better than Ted Kennedy or Martha Coakley.

I find your assertations to be false.

...and STILL expecting to win. Kinda like the GOP and fearmongering.

If they get blanked for a third straight election cycle, maybe they'll wake the fuck up. I doubt it.

They right wing spin machine has taken twenty years to get into place and has managed to create a cadre of voters with serious bunker mentality and absolutely no ability to look inward when their ideas lose on the public square.

Instead, it's always some sort of conspiracy.

Members of the Tea Party are infuriated that Brown has helped Democrats pass several key pieces of legislation. In February, he voted with the majority party to pass an important jobs bill. And just last week, Brown's vote gave Democrats the edge to break a filibuster on financial reform legislation.
The executive director of the media arm of the Tea Party Patriots is livid. "His career as a senator of the people lasted slightly longer than the shelf life of milk," Shelby Blakely told The Boston Globe.

"The general mood of the Tea Party is, 'We put you in, and we'll take you out in 2012.' This is not something we will forget," Blakely said.

Boo hoo.

Oh, in answer to the question, who saw this coming? Well, that would have been I, and some others, back when he was elected. So all that shit you wingnuts gave us when we told you the truth...

Pronto!!! lol

I've been to 3 tea parties and I still like Scott Brown Better than Ted Kennedy or Martha Coakley.

You don't speak for the tea-party! NO ONE DOES! HOW DARE YOU?

Sorry. Couldn't resist some turn-about.

As is the case with most radical movements, each self defined TP member understands the dogma must remain inviolate, and anyone who questions the word of Limbaugh or Palin will be punished. It is the way of all members of the idiot fringe, for only they know the immutable truth.
To debate a member of the idiot fringe is akin to using reason with a paranoid schizophrenic, no amount of reason will ever overcome the world as structrued by their psychosis.

film+projector+2.jpg

:eusa_shhh:

Boo hoo.

Pronto!!! lol

You don't speak for the tea-party! NO ONE DOES! HOW DARE YOU?

Sorry. Couldn't resist some turn-about.

Your right I dont speak for the Tea Party, Im just one member of it who is providing you some real insight into the mindset of someone who attends the rallies instead of this type (see picture) of insight that you get on TV and in the media

4-4-10smearRGB20100405102332.jpg

Yeah. Brown isn't a bagger. The baggers were just desperate to claim him to show they were doing something.

I'd say Paul is the first real bagger candidate.

He's going gangbusters. While he might win KY, he is making the movement look stupid.

i'm kind of liking scott brown. he's actually doing what he's supposed to do... represent his district.

and on some things i agree with him, on others i don't.,

paul is an idealogue with no real world sense.

Yeah, I like him too. He's a good example of the "big tent" approach that we've been telling cons on here the GOP needs to adapt (really adapt) if they want to win.

Instead, he'll be labeled a RINO and dismissed.

I'll bet you that he wins re-election though.

i'll be voting for him again in 2012. he's doing pretty much what he said he'd do when he ran-vote on each piece of legislation on its merits. it's a refreshing change from the knee jerk reactions of most of our congressional delegation.

Your right I dont speak for the Tea Party, Im just one member of it who is providing you some real insight into the mindset of someone who attends the rallies instead of this type (see picture) of insight that you get on TV and in the media

given the analysis done on who actually makes up the tea people, i'd say you're hardly a representative sampling.

i'm kind of liking scott brown. he's actually doing what he's supposed to do... represent his district.

Yeah, I like him too. He's a good example of the "big tent" approach that we've been telling cons on here the GOP needs to adapt (really adapt) if they want to win.

i'll be voting for him again in 2012. he's doing pretty much what he said he'd do when he ran-vote on each piece of legislation on its merits. it's a refreshing change from the knee jerk reactions of most of our congressional delegation.

I will to del, and I've been to teaparty rallies :eek: :lol:

Scott Brown is behaving as promised and I like his style so far, even if I didn't like his last vote I like how he came to his decision.

given the analysis done on who actually makes up the tea people, i'd say you're hardly a representative sampling.

Given that this "analasys" is being done by people with agendas, part of which is to discredit the message coming from the teaparties, I find your "analasys" to be misrepresentative.

So which rally did you go to in order to form an accurate opinion Jillian? From the ones I went to my views are representative of the majority.

Last edited:

Scott Brown is behaving as promised and I like his style so far, even if I didn't like his last vote I like how he came to his decision.

Oh please....EVERYONE knows del is a neocon!!

Oh please....EVERYONE knows del is a neocon!!

says the libtard :D

actually, i'm a whig, and it's pretty damned lonely since millard fillmore spit the bit.

Sure is! :thup:

Forum List

Back