Scotland welcomes immigrants

They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.

You really are a bloody fool. Women in Europe are being told to cover up and not go out at night in certain areas.

What is happening in Europe is appalling. And LGBT groups are more than worried over the brazen attacks on them.

Cologne carnival organisers hand out leaflets telling migrants not to rape women or urinate in public in the wake of New Year sex attacks
  • Refugees are being warned about assaults, alcohol and urinating in public
  • Cities on edge after hundreds of women were assaulted on New Year's Eve
  • Carnival is massive week-long celebration in cities like Cologne and Bonn
  • Heavy police presence will try to ensure there is no repeat of mass attacks
  • For more on the Cologne sex attacks visit www.dailymail.co.uk/germany
Refugees given leaflets in Cologne and Bonn with rules for Carnival

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.

I have a feeling you'll have a different opinion this time next year. When reality sets in. No America is not great as of late. Its been highjacked by radical dividing elites.

That the radical right is in chaos and causing division does not change the fact that the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, and gas prices are quite affordable. I don't know how it could not be great.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

Self destruction is not freedom. Its insane. And it looks liek all nations are now up for auction,sold to the highest radical bidders.

I have faith in the American people to overcome the awfulness that Trump and his ignorant supporters are causing will soon be a thing of the past. Hillary will not allow us to dis our allies, unlike Trumpf promises, so I believe that we will defeat ISIS. We're not ready for the end of the world, yet.

Economy doing well?

I guess the unemployed would be interested to know they are doing well. Or as well as leftists think they should be doing ....

I have a feeling you'll have a different opinion this time next year. When reality sets in. No America is not great as of late. Its been highjacked by radical dividing elites.

That the radical right is in chaos and causing division does not change the fact that the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, and gas prices are quite affordable. I don't know how it could not be great.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

Self destruction is not freedom. Its insane. And it looks liek all nations are now up for auction,sold to the highest radical bidders.

I have faith in the American people to overcome the awfulness that Trump and his ignorant supporters are causing will soon be a thing of the past. Hillary will not allow us to dis our allies, unlike Trumpf promises, so I believe that we will defeat ISIS. We're not ready for the end of the world, yet.

Yup, the American people are convinced. Just check out the right direction/ wrong track poll. LOL!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

Wow!! G W Bush can rest easy and sleep at night. Now after 8 years it's Trumps fault.

------------------------------- I think you are pretty silly , the important things to you are silly things to me Mertex .

Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
Syrian refugee vetting process is tough enough

------------------------------- I think you are pretty silly , the important things to you are silly things to me Mertex .

Yes, I know. Scare tactics work on people like you, not on people like me and I think that is pretty silly.

You really are a bloody fool. Women in Europe are being told to cover up and not go out at night in certain areas.

What is happening in Europe is appalling. And LGBT groups are more than worried over the brazen attacks on them.

Cologne carnival organisers hand out leaflets telling migrants not to rape women or urinate in public in the wake of New Year sex attacks

I think you are the bigger fool. Maybe Europe needs to start using the same vetting process we do here in the US. Scare tacts don't work on sensible people, only in fools who believe what Faux News is telling them.

Yes, I know. Scare tactics work on people like you, not on people like me and I think that is pretty silly.
----------------------------------- I'm not scared , I am male living away from cities and I don't know what a LOCAL muslim or Syrian looks like in the big old USA Mertex .

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.

Sorry,

Support us in 2017
We are always looking for new partners and supporters so please help spread the word about the work that we do. Find out how you can support our work.

Thank you to our festival 2016 supporters: Supporters | Scottish Refugee Council

Refugee_Festival_Scotland_2016_funder_logos_for_web.jpg

I think you are the bigger fool. Maybe Europe needs to start using the same vetting process we do here in the US. Scare tacts don't work on sensible people, only in fools who believe what Faux News is telling them.
---------------------- looks like Mertex believes what her government heros tell her .

what you guys need is a Victor Orban or Trump rather than what you have . I'll be looking forward to seeing what happens in Scotland Maggdy .

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
People like me aren't scared, just puzzled why people keep pounding their head with a hammer to make the pain stop. And we have no vetting process. Those people are flown into the country in the dead of night with no papers or identification. And mainly 20-35 year old single men. No big deal I suppose.

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.

Sorry,

Support us in 2017
We are always looking for new partners and supporters so please help spread the word about the work that we do. Find out how you can support our work.

Thank you to our festival 2016 supporters: Supporters | Scottish Refugee Council

View attachment 83298

Here's hoping you only get the good Muslims..........

People like me aren't scared, just puzzled why people keep pounding their head with a hammer to make the pain stop. And we have no vetting process. Those people are flown into the country in the dead of night with no papers or identification. And mainly 20-35 year old single men. No big deal I suppose.
---------------------------- well its a big deal to me who is in the USA although I do agree with the way you are thinking . At the worse I see this muslim issue as being a problem for millennials and their kids , females especially Hossfly .

but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

I call bullshit... You don't know squat about the vetting process. Enquiring minds want to know where your information is coming from re: vetting. I think you are lying like an orange liberal can...

The only immigrants the US is tough on is former soviet or filapino citizens.... Anyone else its whatever ....

Forum List

Back