Scotland welcomes immigrants

They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.
Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
Syrian refugee vetting process is tough enough
People like me aren't scared, just puzzled why people keep pounding their head with a hammer to make the pain stop. And we have no vetting process. Those people are flown into the country in the dead of night with no papers or identification. And mainly 20-35 year old single men. No big deal I suppose.

Really? Where do you get your information? Bribart? I would seriously question that. Why do you think we have no vetting process? Who tells you that? Faux News?

The U.S. Is Way Behind Its Goal of Accepting 10,000 Syrian Refugees

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.

I'm not a trump supporter. I am just someone who is able to read the news and connect the dots as to what happens when Muslim migrants move into somewhere. All of a sudden a rape and public pooping epidemic starts

Well duh? If they aren't vetted I'm sure criminals will slip in. But, that's not the way it is done in the US. There is no reason to panic over what is happening in countries that don't care to vett their immigrants. If refugees are raping women in the US, by all means, post a link.

but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

I call bullshit... You don't know squat about the vetting process. Enquiring minds want to know where your information is coming from re: vetting. I think you are lying like an orange liberal can...

Why don't you learn to post first, then you can venture into discussing adult topics. I had to work hard to fix the format of your stupid post.

I call bullshit... You don't know squat about the vetting process. Enquiring minds want to know where your information is coming from re: vetting. I think you are lying like an orange liberal can...

I am not going anywhere till you answer the questions posed to you that will back up your bullshit...
tick, tick, tick...

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

Like Obama using our money and sending agitators to Israel to keep Netanyahu from being elected? Or overthrowing the Egyptian government all together, and placing the Muslim Brotherhood in charge?

Links from the insanesphere please.
-------------------------- Scots can do as they like , it'll be interesting to see how it works out especially for Scotlands females .

I am not going anywhere till you answer the questions posed to you that will back up your bullshit...
tick, tick, tick...

What question are you talking about.....idiot? I posted a link regarding the vetting....how about you post a link from a reputable source (not right-wing bootlicking Briebart) backing up the fact that we don't? I'll be waiting.....

tick, tick, tick...

You're the one that doesn't know squat about the vetting process, idiot. Tick, tick all you want, why don't you post a link showing that they are not vetted? I'm still waiting, moron.

Here's what the U.S. process for vetting Syrian refugees actually looks like

I'm not a trump supporter. I am just someone who is able to read the news and connect the dots as to what happens when Muslim migrants move into somewhere. All of a sudden a rape and public pooping epidemic starts

Well duh? If they aren't vetted I'm sure criminals will slip in. But, that's not the way it is done in the US. There is no reason to panic over what is happening in countries that don't care to vett their immigrants. If refugees are raping women in the US, by all means, post a link.
I got my info from a recent article at Military.com. UPS was landing planes at an airport here in Ft Worth. Refugees would get off the plane and go through a makeshift tunnel into buses with covered windows. Some reporters followed the buses but when they got to I-20. State Troopers prevented them from following the buses so the reporters don't know whether they went East or West. UPS denies it but reporters have spotted about 10 flights of refugees coming in. The reporters got smart and posted friends on I-20 and they followed the buses to an undisclosed location. Obama's thug army is tricky.

Mertex You have absolutely no freaking common sense at all. You are being used as a liberal tool by people who don't care about you at all. Think for yourself for once in your life. You spew these talking points out like a drunk that has ate 3 to many White Castles...

Please post the metric used.

Do you have a problem using "Google"? You can find out all you need about the US vetting process by googling information. I'm not going to do it for you.

Do you have a problem using "Google"? You can find out all you need about the US vetting process by googling information. I'm not going to do it for you.

So you don't actually know the metric used for vetting... Gotcha

tick, tick, tick...

What question are you talking about.....idiot? I posted a link regarding the vetting....how about you post a link from a reputable source (not right-wing bootlicking Briebart) backing up the fact that we don't? I'll be waiting.....
------------------------ hey Mertex , mrobama is full of sh1t concerning vetting of the 'syria' refugee invaders and all other third worlders imported into the USA . It is the goal of mrobama and the dems and others to buld a 'fifth column ' of unsuitable people in the USA Mertex .

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.
Or each other, you fags.

That is the truth. It's because of their culture. If women are out without their husband or a male relative it is OK to rape them.

And as far as shitting in public, that is also part of their culture. They could just be waling down the street and then just squat and pinch a loaf right in the street. That is why it is considered to be a huge insult to show someone the bottom of their feet. It's because they walk in shit.

Same thing with their left hand. In their culture the left hand is considered to be unclean. That is because when they are children they are taught to wipe their ass with their bare left hand.

They are filthy people.

Forum List

Back