Scotland welcomes immigrants

Maggdy

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2015
TX.
If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

17300-chp8x5.jpg

If Scotland welcomes immigrants, so they enemy of the Eastern Europe?

"I am delighted to welcome you.
Scotland is now your home + we are privileged to have you here.
I hope you find the peace and safety that you need to rebuild your lives.
Best wishes,
Nicola Sturgeon
First minister of Scotland
Which is a bit different from the welcome." Source: The wonderful note Nicola Sturgeon sent to refugees as they arrived in Scotland

View attachment 83252

I am delighted to welcome you.

Try not to be so rapey.
If you can't control yourself, please only rape the sheep.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

I've seen pics of some of the women in Sweden that were actually raped to death,not a pretty site. Also pics of piles of body parts where Africans were hacked to pieces and infants cut into. Insanety rules the earth. No repreve from it anytiem soon if ever.

They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.

I'm not a trump supporter. I am just someone who is able to read the news and connect the dots as to what happens when Muslim migrants move into somewhere. All of a sudden a rape and public pooping epidemic starts

I have a feeling you'll have a different opinion this time next year. When reality sets in. No America is not great as of late. Its been highjacked by radical dividing elites.
American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

Self destruction is not freedom. Its insane. And it looks liek all nations are now up for auction,sold to the highest radical bidders.

It's hilarious that you bring that up about Scotland. Who wants to be lorded over by the EU.

Being an EU member limits the choices you can make about your own country.

Yo, just another Country we will see in the News, getting Bombed, and Mass Murder, gotta love it, RIGHT Mini Puppets!!!

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

Sturgeon better start printing up her "don't poop in the showers" and "rape not allowed" leaflets.

Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I have a feeling you'll have a different opinion this time next year. When reality sets in. No America is not great as of late. Its been highjacked by radical dividing elites.

That the radical right is in chaos and causing division does not change the fact that the economy is doing well, unemployment is down, and gas prices are quite affordable. I don't know how it could not be great.

Self destruction is not freedom. Its insane. And it looks liek all nations are now up for auction,sold to the highest radical bidders.

I have faith in the American people to overcome the awfulness that Trump and his ignorant supporters are causing will soon be a thing of the past. Hillary will not allow us to dis our allies, unlike Trumpf promises, so I believe that we will defeat ISIS. We're not ready for the end of the world, yet.

Forum List

Back