Scotland welcomes immigrants

Europe is a lot safer than the US. Your freedom to shoot each other over a parking space comes at a cost.

Better be sure to stay far, far away.
America is falling apart.

Stay the fuck out and you should be fine (aside from living with your fellow subjects who have traumatized you with their views on the EU ~ :lol:)
Get your hair cut you scruffy twat.
Lose 10 stones you fat twat.

you think so Phoenal , I sure hope so . Not because of safety , I oppose the muslim importation simply because of what they will do concerning Western rule of law , RIGHTS and Freedoms .------------------ when they get the numbers and votes and ally with europeon lefties the results will not be good for euro natives . See londonistans new muslim mayor Phoenal .
Bedwetter. Europe is safer than the US.
------------------------------- its you guys that are the bedwetters , constantly looking to be made safe and safer by your euro lords and masters Tomi .

and its your lords and masters that import your enemies in to rape and murder you guys Tomi .

Europe is a lot safer than the US. Your freedom to shoot each other over a parking space comes at a cost.

Stay the fuck out and you should be fine (aside from living with your fellow subjects who have traumatized you with their views on the EU ~ :lol:)

It's not a personal photo, genius.

I like that pic. Who is it?

I would like to also go on record that I am also not using a personal photo.

But I wish I had the hat....

I like that pic. Who is it?

Uchino Masaaki as Yamamoto Kansuke.

I would like to also go on record that I am also not using a personal photo.

But I wish I had the hat....

You'd have to have a lot of money. It comes with a big bill.

American ignorance on display, we're so into freedumb we can't allow other nations their own decisions.

How is anyone "not allowing" them to make this decision. They obviously will make their own decision. Free people have a right to have an opinion on any matter going on in the world.

They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.
They will be raping Scottish women in no time.

Get ready for sturgeon to tell Scottish women to cover up in a few months once the rapes start piling up.

You really have bought the right-wing scare tactics. "The sky is falling" mentality has no place in America....the greatest nation on earth except for in the pigmy minds of Trumpscamians.
Hey Mertex , check this out. The sky is falling.

German music festival = 24 German women sexually assaulted by migrants | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Hey Hossfly......yep, the sky is falling for most of you. I can't account for Germany's vetting process....but I know the vetting process in the US is tough.

So, we can't compare what is happening in other countries to what is happening in the US., your party is willing to throw out the good people with the dirty people....but I understand that is how the Trump campaign garners more voters, by scaring the hell out of them and telling them he is going to be their hero. Thank goodness that we don't operate under Trump's ideas.

I've seen that the United States is one of the most difficult countries for refugees to be accepted into resettlement. Earlier this year, President Obama announced the U.S.'s willingness to embrace Syrian refugees and increased the number we would resettle to 10,000. This announcement did not mean Syrians would be arriving on American soil quickly. They must still go through refugee processing abroad. The refugees identified to arrive as new immigrants to the U.S. are the most vetted folks to set foot on our land. They go through interviews, several databases of security checks, and careful review by the Department of Homeland Security. No other group goes through such rigor.
Syrian refugee vetting process is tough enough

Oh piss off you douche bag. You make me want to barf with your lies you asshole. 2000 grand and a few days and OMG you are Syrian.

Go fuck yourself. I have proof. You have insane opinions. And I swear to God you let these cave dwelling terrorists in I hope and pray you get nailed first.

I won't. I'm a person of faith. They'll take you out in a heartbeat. And I won't have a problem with it.

Passport to terror: MailOnline reporter bought an IDENTICAL Syrian passport that ISIS bomber used to sneak into Europe before Paris attacks
  • MailOnline reporter obtained forged Syrian passport for $2,000 in four days
  • Investigation exposed security flaws where terrorists buy fake passports to get into Europe undetected
  • Passport of 'Ahmad Almohammad' found at Paris Stade de France terror
  • Believed Ahmad Almohammad got into Europe via Greek island of Leros
2E7EDA8A00000578-3320356-image-a-22_1447677639604.jpg

Fake: For just $2,000, MailOnline obtained the same forged Syrian passports (pictured) being used by ISIS fighters to trick the authorities into believing they are asylum seekers

Read more: The fake passport used by 'Paris terrorist' to travel through Europe
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Forum List

Back