Scotland Was Allowed To Vote On Secession. Why Can't The American States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and blockaded Southern ports. :Lincoln is the one who started the shooting.
Confederates during the Civil War wouldn't have lied as often or said nearly as many completely stupid things as you have on this thread. It's time for your next lesson dip shit.

Southern Perceptions Abraham Lincoln Video C-SPAN.org

Where have I lied, jackass?

And please spare us the links to your Lincoln cult propaganda.

Too fucking stupid to realize that the video is about the Confederacy. Just too fucking stupid.

Answer this question, numbnuts: Were people in the Confederate states citizens of the United States when Sherman marched through Georgia and South Carolina, slaughtered thousands of civilians, raped, pillaged and looted everything in site, and burned Atlanta to the ground?

How can someone who writes such childishly stupid lies possibly be taken seriously?

It was a question, moron. Your refusal to answer tells us all we need to know.

So they were all still citizens of the United States when Lincoln slaughtered them and violated all their Constitutional rights?

That's as silly as a child killing his parents and then demanding leniency because he's an orphan. If the were worried about their Constitutional rights, they should have tried to solve the problem without firing shots on a FEDERAL installation.

Not silly at all. Discombobulated claims that the Confederate states remained part of the United States, that the Constitution doesn't allow secession. If that's the case, then General Sherman is guilty of mass murder because he slaughtered thousands of civilians, burned their houses, looted their property and raped their women.

All you Lincoln worshiping morons can't have it both ways.

You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck about your lame-assed Lincoln cult propaganda.
You are way too stupid to know the difference between propaganda and scholarship.

That couldn't be more ironic.

I can see you have a sincere interest in this subject, so let's try this: Let's start by discussing the Battle of Atlanta and Sherman's March to the Sea......I won't use any insulting invective and you try to discuss without all the rhetoric. Do you think you can handle that?

Real debate is the opposite of what he wants......public restroom graffiti is about as far as the little man goes.

You still haven't got this quote thing figured out, have you?

Too fucking stupid to realize that the video is about the Confederacy. Just too fucking stupid.

You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck about your lame-assed Lincoln cult propaganda.
You are way too stupid to know the difference between propaganda and scholarship.

I can see you have a sincere interest in this subject, so let's try this: Let's start by discussing the Battle of Atlanta and Sherman's March to the Sea......I won't use any insulting invective and you try to discuss without all the rhetoric. Do you think you can handle that?
This offer wasn't quite what the little dip shit was expecting, and obviously more than his pea brain can handle. He wasn't looking for actual debate.

You haven't offered jack shit, you witless buffoon. You think you're going to instruct me about the Civil War. A chimpanzee could give more intelligent instruction.

This offer wasn't quite what the little dip shit was expecting, and obviously more than his pea brain can handle. He wasn't looking for actual debate.

You haven't offered jack shit, you witless buffoon. You think you're going to instruct me about the Civil War. A chimpanzee could give more intelligent instruction.
You don't know any history and you can't discuss any subject without resorting to mindless rhetoric. Hence your inability to participate in any actual debate.

Last edited:
Secession was no big thing...they would have come crawling back sooner or later....but when they started shooting, they screwed themselves over. Sucked to be them after that.

Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and blockaded Southern ports. :Lincoln is the one who started the shooting.
Confederates during the Civil War wouldn't have lied as often or said nearly as many completely stupid things as you have on this thread. It's time for your next lesson dip shit.

Answer this question, numbnuts: Were people in the Confederate states citizens of the United States when Sherman marched through Georgia and South Carolina, slaughtered thousands of civilians, raped, pillaged and looted everything in site, and burned Atlanta to the ground?

Here's a good example of the kind of stupidity I'm talking about. Aren't you embarrassed to be this stupid?

Here's a good example of the kind of stupidity I'm talking about. Aren't you embarrassed to be this stupid?

Discombobulated Dictionary
======================================================

Stupidity -Questions he doesn't want to answer because they'll make his
head explode, and the answer shows how obviously wrong he is.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Who do you think you're fooling, asshole?

Last edited:

You don't know any history and you can't discuss any subject without resorting to mindless rhetoric. Hence your inability to participate in any actual debate.

So far you've made all the stupid incorrect claims about the Civil War, so who do you think you're fooling?

So far you've made all the stupid incorrect claims about the Civil War, so who do you think you're fooling?

It's time for your next lesson.

Discussion 1864 Atlanta Campaign Video C-SPAN.org

It's time for your next lesson.

Discussion 1864 Atlanta Campaign Video C-SPAN.org

I don't take lessons from witless buffoons who can't answer a simple question.

Does it mention the fact the Sherman's troops burned Atlanta to the ground? Does it mention the thousands of civilians they slaughtered, the farms and plantations they looted and burned and the women they raped? Does it mention the crops they burned and the livestock they stole?
Why don't you watch and find out? Afraid of learning something?

Sorry, numskull. I don't waste my time watching left wing propaganda. I already know the facts about Sherman's march to the sea. The man was a mass murderer. He presided over mass slaughter, rape and pillage. He deliberately burned Atlanta to the ground.

Does it mention the fact the Sherman's troops burned Atlanta to the ground? Does it mention the thousands of civilians they slaughtered, the farms and plantations they looted and burned and the women they raped? Does it mention the crops they burned and the livestock they stole?

Sorry, numskull. I don't waste my time watching left wing propaganda. I already know the facts about Sherman's march to the sea. The man was a mass murderer. He presided over mass slaughter, rape and pillage. He deliberately burned Atlanta to the ground.

I'd love to hear more. Please tell me the name of the author of the book you read that describes the mass murder.

I'd love to hear more. Please tell me the name of the author of the book you read that describes the mass murder.

Here ya go, you pompous ignorant asshole:

“Merchant of Terror: General Sherman and Total War” by John Bennett Walters, or “The Hard Hand of War” by Mark Grimsley.

Here's some choice information about your hero, General Sherman:

Mass Murder of Civilians as Deliberate US Policy - War Is Crime

William Tecumseh Sherman was indeed the founding father of terrorism perpetrated by the U.S. government and disquised by the language of “collective security.” Sherman biographer William Fellman (author of Citizen Sherman) quotes Sherman as saying this about his fellow American citizens from the Southern states: “To the petulant and persistent secessionists, why death is mercy, and the quicker he or she is disposed of the better… Until we can repopulate Georgia, it is useless to occupy it, but the utter destruction of its roads, houses, and people will cripple their military resources” (emphasis added). Sherman was referring here to his plans for the civilian population of Georgia after the Confederate Army had left the state.

Referring to his plans for the civilian population of Northern Alabama, Fellman quotes Sherman as saying that the “Government of the United States” had the “right” to “take their lives, their homes, their lands, their everything… We will take every life, every acre of land, every particle of property… “ And he was not referring to slaves when he used the word “property.”

In a July 31, 1862 letter to his wife Sherman wrote that “the war will soon assume a turn to extermination not of soldiers alone, that is the least part of the trouble, but the people . … There is a class of people, men, women, and children, who must be killed…” (emphasis added).

In the autumn of 1862 Confederate snipers were firing at U.S. Navy gunboats on the Mississippi River. Unable to apprehend the combatants, Sherman took revenge on the civilian population by burning the entire town of Randolph, Tennessee to the ground. In the spring of 1863, after the Confederate Army had evacuated, Sherman ordered the destruction of Jackson, Mississippi. Afterwards, in a letter to Grant Sherman boasted that “The inhabitants are subjugated. They cry aloud for mercy. The land is devastated for 30 miles around.”

Sherman’s troops also destroyed Meridian, Mississippi after Confederate troops were driven out, after which Sherman wrote to Grant: “For five days, ten thousand of our men worked hard and with a will, in that work of destruction, with axes, sledges, crowbars, clawbars, and with fire, and I have no hesitation in pronouncing the work well done. Meridian … no longer exists.”

When Sherman’s chief military engineer, Captain O.M. Poe, advised that the bombing of Atlanta after the Confederates had fled was of no military significance, Sherman ignored him and declared that the corpses of women and children in the streets was “a beautiful sight,” as Fellman writes in Citizen Sherman.
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
In October of 1864 Sherman ordered the murder of randomly-chosen citizens in retaliation for Confederate Army attacks on his army. He wrote to General Louis Watkins: “Cannot you send over about Fairmount and Adairsville, burn ten or twelve houses … kill a few at random, and let them know that it will be repeated every time a [military] train is fired upon… “ (See John B. Walters, Merchant of Terror: General Sherman and Total War, p. 137).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back