Scotland Was Allowed To Vote On Secession. Why Can't The American States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your post had nothing to do with what I said. I told you to stop messing with the crack and meth about a month ago.

No one is surprised you didn't get the connection. Nevertheless, that didn't dissuade you from vomiting your incoherent thoughts in response. If it wasn't for the gratuitous insults, your posts would contain no actual intelligible content.
Dont use words above your intelligence level. its just odd.

Didn't understand what I posted, did you?
You didnt understand what you posted did you?

<YAWN!>

I heard people of low intelligence yawn a lot. Too much air whistling around where gray matter should be.

Try posting something original once in a while. I dread it whenever I see one of your posts because I know how boring it will be.
You dread my posts because they evaporate the fog you choose to live in. I'm a thorn in your ass. Glad you realize it.

My, my, my . . . look at all the hostile posts by the resident forum white man hater. You have got your panties in a tight little wad, haven't you? What is it about pointing out Lincoln's warts and blemishes that gets nasty cockroaches like you in such a lather?
Good ole was a racist much like yourself. I'm not deluded into thinking Abe was some savior. However, he had an excuse. He was living during those types. Feral chimps like you have no excuse.

Whatever you say, porch monkey.
Monkey? I guarantee you look more like a monkey than me. You have a fur coat and you smell like a dog when it gets wet. You are also susceptible to lice.

Try posting something original once in a while. I dread it whenever I see one of your posts because I know how boring it will be.
You dread my posts because they evaporate the fog you choose to live in. I'm a thorn in your ass. Glad you realize it.

My, my, my . . . look at all the hostile posts by the resident forum white man hater. You have got your panties in a tight little wad, haven't you? What is it about pointing out Lincoln's warts and blemishes that gets nasty cockroaches like you in such a lather?
Good ole was a racist much like yourself. I'm not deluded into thinking Abe was some savior. However, he had an excuse. He was living during those types. Feral chimps like you have no excuse.

Monkey? I guarantee you look more like a monkey than me. You have a fur coat and you smell like a dog when it gets wet. You are also susceptible to lice.

I see you're trying to bring this discussion down to your intellectual level. I've had my fill of your scintillating debate points.

CYA!

Well, true. Those countries are not supposed to be free countries where people have rights. What you have made abundantly clear is that under the reign of Lincoln, et el, the U.S.A was no better than any monarchy or dictatorship. Lincoln was a nothing but a petty tyrant trying to keep his empire from dissolving.

The final verdict is that your homies lost the civil war and the world is better for it. Go crawl back into the swamps where the other feral chimps live.

That's not the final verdict, asshole. That's your fetish, and nothing more. Repeating it 10,000 times won't make it any more true.

BTW, someone of your complexion shouldn't go around calling people chimps.
Yes the final verdict is that the south lost. What state of delusion are you occupying that makes you think thats not the final verdict? You lost loser. Get over it.

You left off the part where you claimed the world is a better place for it. That certainly isn't true.
Yeah it is. I get take your women and beat the hell out of you if you ever opened your mouth to disrespect me in public. You dont have laws protecting you anymore.

Are you threatening me, porch monkey?

I see you're trying to bring this discussion down to your intellectual level. I've had my fill of your scintillating debate points.

CYA!
Run cave ape. run. :lol:

The final verdict is that your homies lost the civil war and the world is better for it. Go crawl back into the swamps where the other feral chimps live.

That's not the final verdict, asshole. That's your fetish, and nothing more. Repeating it 10,000 times won't make it any more true.

BTW, someone of your complexion shouldn't go around calling people chimps.
Yes the final verdict is that the south lost. What state of delusion are you occupying that makes you think thats not the final verdict? You lost loser. Get over it.

You left off the part where you claimed the world is a better place for it. That certainly isn't true.
Yeah it is. I get take your women and beat the hell out of you if you ever opened your mouth to disrespect me in public. You dont have laws protecting you anymore.

Are you threatening me, porch monkey?
What do you think cave chimp?

I think I made bridgetPat cry. I apologize to the board.

You're suffering from delusions of grandeur.
There is nothing impressive about making you look stupid. As a matter of fact I just got a note from another poster that says I should be ashamed of myself for picking on the intellectually challenged.

Did you two have a good giggle?

You're turning into a stalker. I'm beginning to become concerned that I'll find you lurking outside my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back