Scotland Was Allowed To Vote On Secession. Why Can't The American States?

Status
Not open for further replies.
America tried it 150 years ago and super-rich corporate lawyer abraham lincoln said. "Screw the will of the public. If states secede there will be less money for me and my cronies to fleece out of the citizenry. Better to have a war that kills 600,000 people."

10659296_777203332344056_2415635744264667503_n.jpg

Begs the questions: Why are these people so fucking stupid? Why are all the secession minded so impaired with a modest intellectual endowment? Why do they all sound like children?

No, it doesn't beg the question. You obviously don't even know what it means to beg the question. You have been contradicting yourself with virtually every post. Then you go calling your critics "fucking stupid."

The question stands: Why are you so stupid? You don't know any history, you don't know any law, and you know absolutely nothing about Confederate politics or military operations. So why do you continue commenting on a subject you obviously know nothing about. I had hoped to run into someone around here with whom I could have an intelligent conversation about the Civil War.....that isn't you.

Everything you just claimed is obviously false. I've been whipping your ass upside and down on every point in this discussion, yet you have the gall to claim I don't know anything. At this point your behavior resembles a 5-year-old child who sticks his fingers in his ears and yells "I can't hear you!"

Anyone who pretends to believe that the Confederacy didn't initiate hostilities has no credibility on this subject.

Now there's a perfect example of begging the question.

Secession was no big thing...they would have come crawling back sooner or later....but when they started shooting, they screwed themselves over. Sucked to be them after that.

Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and blockaded Southern ports. :Lincoln is the one who started the shooting.
Confederates during the Civil War wouldn't have lied as often or said nearly as many completely stupid things as you have on this thread. It's time for your next lesson dip shit.

Southern Perceptions Abraham Lincoln Video C-SPAN.org

Where have I lied, jackass?

And please spare us the links to your Lincoln cult propaganda.

Too fucking stupid to realize that the video is about the Confederacy. Just too fucking stupid.

Answer this question, numbnuts: Were people in the Confederate states citizens of the United States when Sherman marched through Georgia and South Carolina, slaughtered thousands of civilians, raped, pillaged and looted everything in site, and burned Atlanta to the ground?

[

Slaughtered thousands of civilians? I'd love to see the documentary evidence of that.......or even anything remotely like that. You should appoint yourself the Propaganda Minister of the Confederacy.

Cump admitted he was a war criminal. THINK

Are you really this stupid? Once the states had seceded they were no longer entitled to the protections of the US Constitution.

If they were sovereign countries, then Lincoln prosecuted a war of aggression against a peaceful neighbor. The Union had no right to occupy foreign sovereign territory at Fort Sumter. It had no right to send in supply ships to intrude on the territorial waters of South Carolina. In short, if yu acknowledge that the Confederate states where foreign countries, then you acknowledge they had a right to secede and that Lincoln was totally in the wrong when he invaded them.

Talk about stupid.
It's not aggression...the "Confederacy" fired on a U.S. Federal fort without provocation. Then it was on.

Federal troops were occupying Ft Sumter against all the rules of international law, and Lincoln sent ships to intrude on South Carolina waters in an attempt to resupply the fort. Those are both acts of war. Who did the shooting first is irrelevant.

No states of the Confederacy had any waters or other sovereign territory to violate because they were not recognized by any nation.

So they were all still citizens of the United States when Lincoln slaughtered them and violated all their Constitutional rights?

Are you really this stupid? Once the states had seceded they were no longer entitled to the protections of the US Constitution.

If they were sovereign countries, then Lincoln prosecuted a war of aggression against a peaceful neighbor. The Union had no right to occupy foreign sovereign territory at Fort Sumter. It had no right to send in supply ships to intrude on the territorial waters of South Carolina. In short, if yu acknowledge that the Confederate states where foreign countries, then you acknowledge they had a right to secede and that Lincoln was totally in the wrong when he invaded them.

Talk about stupid.
It's not aggression...the "Confederacy" fired on a U.S. Federal fort without provocation. Then it was on.

Federal troops were occupying Ft Sumter against all the rules of international law, and Lincoln sent ships to intrude on South Carolina waters in an attempt to resupply the fort. Those are both acts of war. Who did the shooting first is irrelevant.

No states of the Confederacy had any waters or other sovereign territory to violate because they were not recognized by any nation.

So they were all still citizens of the United States when Lincoln slaughtered them and violated all their Constitutional rights?

Works both ways. The President is practicing asymmetrical warfare against ISIS right now. He is fighting them in ways that gives them little wiggle room. And were idiots like you to try a guerrilla war here in the US, there are many of us that would aid in taking you out. You cannot hide in a population that is largely hostile to you.

Your assumption that the population would be "largely hostile" isn't true, and I seriously doubt the president is going to launch airstrikes against American cities. You can't "take anyone out" if you don't know who they are. Meanwhile, the anti-secession politicians will be getting slaughtered.

It may never happen, but it's fun to think about fascist assholes like you scurrying about in mortal terror all day.

I understand exactly how you feel. I would take great pleasure in personally shooting secessionist traitors, watching them plead for their miserable lives while they piss their pants in terror. That sounds like a good day to me.

The difference is you delight at inflicting harm and suffering on innocent people who want nothing more than to be left alone.

That is so beautifully liberal!

What's the matter tough guy, you were so enthusiastic about shooting people a little while ago. Did you lose the courage of your convictions somewhere? A cowardly little shit like you wouldn't even be worth shooting.

No, I will take great delight in shooting any Yankee carpet baggers who choose to invade my state. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of your so-called "ideals."

Talk about stupid.

You're the one who refuses to answer the question, but you have the gall to insinuate that I'm chicken?

When you can answer the questions put to you, perhaps then I will bother continuing this debate. Otherwise, stick it where the son doesn't shine, you pretentious ignoramus.

Lincoln is the one who invaded Virginia and blockaded Southern ports. :Lincoln is the one who started the shooting.
Confederates during the Civil War wouldn't have lied as often or said nearly as many completely stupid things as you have on this thread. It's time for your next lesson dip shit.

Too fucking stupid to realize that the video is about the Confederacy. Just too fucking stupid.

Answer this question, numbnuts: Were people in the Confederate states citizens of the United States when Sherman marched through Georgia and South Carolina, slaughtered thousands of civilians, raped, pillaged and looted everything in site, and burned Atlanta to the ground?

Still can't answer the questions, eh numskull?

Talk about stupid.

Your response couldn't be more ironic.

When are you going to answer the question?

You're the one who refuses to answer the question, but you have the gall to insinuate that I'm chicken?

When you can answer the questions put to you, perhaps then I will bother continuing this debate. Otherwise, stick it where the son doesn't shine, you pretentious ignoramus.

^^^^ Chicken.

You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck about your lame-assed Lincoln cult propaganda.
You are way too stupid to know the difference between propaganda and scholarship.

That couldn't be more ironic.

I can see you have a sincere interest in this subject, so let's try this: Let's start by discussing the Battle of Atlanta and Sherman's March to the Sea......I won't use any insulting invective and you try to discuss without all the rhetoric. Do you think you can handle that?
This offer wasn't quite what the little dip shit was expecting, and obviously more than his pea brain can handle. He wasn't looking for actual debate.

Anyone who wants to leave - please go! Leave now - this is a great idea! Everything will work out - no Obama to oppress you. Take all the welfare based, farm-subsidized states with you, too.

We will even sweeten the pot by throwing in California ... only because I hate surfing and Cali LOVES helping out Redneck Nation with tax revenues; oh and a billion extra smackers if you can leave BEFORE April 15 and collect yet even more "unearned income.".

All debts are forgiven - we are sick of hearing you whine. We will stay behind and gnash our big, liberal chops.

Owes nose....

You obviously have me confused with someone who gives a flying fuck about your lame-assed Lincoln cult propaganda.
You are way too stupid to know the difference between propaganda and scholarship.

That couldn't be more ironic.

I can see you have a sincere interest in this subject, so let's try this: Let's start by discussing the Battle of Atlanta and Sherman's March to the Sea......I won't use any insulting invective and you try to discuss without all the rhetoric. Do you think you can handle that?

Real debate is the opposite of what he wants......public restroom graffiti is about as far as the little man goes.

Last edited:

That's as silly as a child killing his parents and then demanding leniency because he's an orphan. If the were worried about their Constitutional rights, they should have tried to solve the problem without firing shots on a FEDERAL installation.

Secession was no big thing...they would have come crawling back sooner or later....but when they started shooting, they screwed themselves over. Sucked to be them after that.

How can someone who writes such childishly stupid lies possibly be taken seriously?

Anyone who wants to leave - please go! Leave now - this is a great idea! Everything will work out - no Obama to oppress you. Take all the welfare based, farm-subsidized states with you, too.

We will even sweeten the pot by throwing in California ... only because I hate surfing and Cali LOVES helping out Redneck Nation with tax revenues; oh and a billion extra smackers if you can leave BEFORE April 15 and collect yet even more "unearned income.".

All debts are forgiven - we are sick of hearing you whine. We will stay behind and gnash our big, liberal chops.

Owes nose....
Stupid idea......end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back