Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold 'Day of Rage' over Jerusalem

Arab League declare hostilities against Israel....masses troops on three sides.

They've tried that before, in '67 it ended up doubling the size of Israel and winning back Jerusalem. I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to try it again but no one was ever right under estimating the stupidity of the Arab world.
1967..was a long time ago....I would look at the Yom Kippur war..and how close the Arabs came to ending Israel..had not the the US intervened...might have been the end of Israel. If Israel had to use nukes to win..they would lose.

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

The Pussy Obama and the pussy left believe that the way to deal with a bully is to appease him. Don’t do anything that might piss him off. Give up your lunch money, let him cheat off of you, do his homework for him, just don’t upset him because then he HAS to beat you up and it’s your fault for making him mad.

That’s how the left runs foreign policy.

Trump is a man and a true American. We face bullies head on and do what is right.
Uhh...who is the bully again? Because that is how I see Israel. You see it differently? How are the Palestinian people, "the bully'? Not Islam..not Muslims..but the Palestinian people.

The Israelis were not saying: “If you don’t recognize Jerusalem we will kill people.”

The bully says: “We don’t like your decision so we are going to punish you!”

How is that hard for you to understand?
You really don't get it..these people have been living as prisoners for 60+ years now....you don't think that tensions might boil over? Never mind the fact that Intifada or no..America is not being punished for anything....What you see is desperation..but I get..you have a side..and they ain't it.

Making excuses for the bully. Color me not surprised.
Lying and ignoring most of what is in the posts..Color me surprised....not. This issue sure brings you Trumpanzees out. So now you guys like Jews...last year it was the zionist conspiracy....what's next..the Tri-lateral commission--or the Illuminati??

They've tried that before, in '67 it ended up doubling the size of Israel and winning back Jerusalem. I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to try it again but no one was ever right under estimating the stupidity of the Arab world.
1967..was a long time ago....I would look at the Yom Kippur war..and how close the Arabs came to ending Israel..had not the the US intervened...might have been the end of Israel. If Israel had to use nukes to win..they would lose.

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.

Only progressives never got the memo that Islam is the religion of perpetual angst!!

Oh.......and anti-Semitism is ghey.
Only a fool would think that wishing for a fair solution to the Middle East issue for the Palestinians is an anti-Semitic stance. Just as those who think that we are engaged in some religious holy war...should be gelded..so they can't breed and infect the gene pool. Yes, I include Jihadists in that..as well as wannabe Crusaders.

deaths.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.
How the hell do you know? Been to Palestine? Israel? Middle East? I have...all you have is an opinion..and an ill-informed one, at that.

deaths.

How the hell do you know? Been to Palestine? Israel? Middle East? I have...all you have is an opinion..and an ill-informed one, at that.

I've been watching this for 50 years and it's been going on for 70 years. If the palleys weren't so murderous, there would have been peace 50 years ago.

Bottom line.

What exactly did America benefit by declaring Jerusalem the capital? .... :dunno:
Danged if I can tell..we made Israel happy..some see that as a plus. I wouldn't doubt that it really is just a distraction...meant to make it look as though Trump is doing something..besides waiting for the axe for fall.

deaths.

I've been watching this for 50 years and it's been going on for 70 years. If the palleys weren't so murderous, there would have been peace 50 years ago.
If the Israelis wern't so adamant about keeping their theocracy intact..they could have made the Palestinians citizens..and united the region.

If the Israelis wern't so adamant about keeping their theocracy intact..they could have made the Palestinians citizens..and united the region.
Those Palestinians that did not fight the Israeli state are citizens of Israel. Don't post in abject ignorance:

Arab citizens of Israel[3] or Arab population of Israel are Israeli citizens, whose cultural and linguistic heritage or ethnic identity is Arab. Many identify as Palestinian and commonly self-designate themselves as Palestinian citizens of Israel.[4] The traditional vernacular of most Arab citizens, irrespective of religion, is the Palestinian dialect of Arabic. Most Arab citizens of Israel are functionally bilingual, their second language being Modern Hebrew. By religious affiliation, most are Muslim, particularly of the Sunni branch of Islam. There is a significant Arab Christian minority from various denominations as well as the Druze, among other religious communities.[5]

Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia

I guess that the two state solution is dead now..thank-you Mr. President--The man just does not care..that hundreds may die..

You're welcome. Yeah . . . . that two-state solution was going along so well, wasn't it? It was just any day now the Pali's accepted another offer after rejecting the first 99? The man does not care . . that hundreds might die . . . oops, make that thousands! But right figures, you just got the wrong president.

Obama Has Killed More People with Drones than Died On 9/11

Iraq Civilian Death Toll Higher Under Obama than Bush

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

And that does not even mention the hundreds of thousands killed under the ISIS that Obama let grow from a JV team.

Those Palestinians that did not fight the Jewish state are citizens of Israel. Don't post in abject ignorance:

The Arabs that did not leave..who refused to be forced off..and who did not go for the Arab propaganda---became citizens. Back at you..don't post partial facts and expect them to be swallowed whole. Which has nothing to do with the fact that those Palestinians who remain could be made citizens--but Israel refuses the 'One-State' solution..because Israel is a Jewish State..a theocracy---and if all the Palestinians on tghe West Bank and Gaza became citizens...they could vote..and that would be the end of the Jewish State.
From your link:
"in the aftermath of the 1948 war, British Mandate of Palestine was de facto divided into three parts: the State of Israel, the Jordanian-held West Bank, and the Egyptian-held Gaza Strip. Of the estimated 950,000 Arabs that lived in the territory that became Israel before the war,[29] over 80% fled or were expelled. The other 20%, some 156,000, remained.[30] Arab citizens of Israel today are largely composed of the people who remained and their descendants. Others include some from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank who procured Israeli citizenship under family-unification provisions that were recently made significantly more stringent.[31]

Arabs who left their homes during the period of armed conflict, but remained in what had become Israeli territory, were considered to be "present absentees". In some cases, they were refused permission to return to their homes, which were expropriated and turned over to state ownership, as was the property of other Palestinian refugees.[32][33] Some 274,000, or 1 of every 4 Arab citizens of Israel are "present absentees" or internally displaced Palestinians.[34][35] Notable cases of "present absentees" include the residents of Saffuriyya and the Galilee villages of Kafr Bir'im and Iqrit.[36]"

In October 2006, tensions rose when Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert invited a right-wing political party Yisrael Beiteinu, to join his coalition government. The party leader, Avigdor Lieberman, advocated an ethnicity based territory exchange, the Lieberman Plan, by transferring heavily populated Arab areas (mainly the Triangle), to Palestinian Authority control and annexing major Jewish Israeli settlement blocs in the West Bank close to the green line as part of a peace proposal.[53] Arabs who would prefer to remain in Israel instead of becoming citizens of a Palestinian state would be able to move to Israel. All citizens of Israel, whether Jews or Arabs, would be required to pledge an oath of allegiance to retain citizenship. Those who refuse could remain in Israel as permanent residents.[54]

In January 2007 the first non-Druze Arab minister in Israel's history, Raleb Majadele, was appointed minister without portfolio (Salah Tarif, a Druze, had been appointed a minister without portfolio in 2001). The appointment was criticized by the left, which felt it was an attempt to cover up the Labor Party's decision to sit with Yisrael Beiteinu in the government, and by the right, who saw it as a threat to Israel's status as a Jewish state.[55][56]"

Last edited:
I guess that the two state solution is dead now..thank-you Mr. President--The man just does not care..that hundreds may die..

You're welcome. Yeah . . . . that two-state solution was going along so well, wasn't it? It was just any day now the Pali's accepted another offer after rejecting the first 99? The man does not care . . that hundreds might die . . . oops, make that thousands! But right figures, you just got the wrong president.

Obama Has Killed More People with Drones than Died On 9/11

Iraq Civilian Death Toll Higher Under Obama than Bush

2,500 Soldiers Have Died in Afghanistan and Iraq Under Obama

And that does not even mention the hundreds of thousands killed under the ISIS that Obama let grow from a JV team.
Your desire to bash Obama is noted..but it really has nothing to do with this thread. The Palestinians were NEVER presented with a two-state deal..that gave them the West bank and kicked out the illegal Israeli settlements. Never..the Israelis would never sign off on that.

Those Palestinians that did not fight the Jewish state are citizens of Israel. Don't post in abject ignorance:

The Arabs that did not leave..who refused to be forced off..and who did not go for the Arab propaganda---became citizens. Back at you..don't post partial facts and expect them to be swallowed whole. Which has nothing to do with the fact that those Palestinians who remain could be made citizens--but Israel refuses the 'One-State' solution..because Israel is a Jewish State..a theocracy---and if Palestinians became citizens...they could vote..and that would be the end of the Jewish State.
From your link:
"in the aftermath of the 1948 war, British Mandate of Palestine was de facto divided into three parts: the State of Israel, the Jordanian-held West Bank, and the Egyptian-held Gaza Strip. Of the estimated 950,000 Arabs that lived in the territory that became Israel before the war,[29] over 80% fled or were expelled. The other 20%, some 156,000, remained.[30] Arab citizens of Israel today are largely composed of the people who remained and their descendants. Others include some from the Gaza Strip and the West Bank who procured Israeli citizenship under family-unification provisions that were recently made significantly more stringent.[31]

Arabs who left their homes during the period of armed conflict, but remained in what had become Israeli territory, were considered to be "present absentees". In some cases, they were refused permission to return to their homes, which were expropriated and turned over to state ownership, as was the property of other Palestinian refugees.[32][33] Some 274,000, or 1 of every 4 Arab citizens of Israel are "present absentees" or internally displaced Palestinians.[34][35] Notable cases of "present absentees" include the residents of Saffuriyya and the Galilee villages of Kafr Bir'im and Iqrit.[36]"

In October 2006, tensions rose when Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert invited a right-wing political party Yisrael Beiteinu, to join his coalition government. The party leader, Avigdor Lieberman, advocated an ethnicity based territory exchange, the Lieberman Plan, by transferring heavily populated Arab areas (mainly the Triangle), to Palestinian Authority control and annexing major Jewish Israeli settlement blocs in the West Bank close to the green line as part of a peace proposal.[53] Arabs who would prefer to remain in Israel instead of becoming citizens of a Palestinian state would be able to move to Israel. All citizens of Israel, whether Jews or Arabs, would be required to pledge an oath of allegiance to retain citizenship. Those who refuse could remain in Israel as permanent residents.[54]

In January 2007 the first non-Druze Arab minister in Israel's history, Raleb Majadele, was appointed minister without portfolio (Salah Tarif, a Druze, had been appointed a minister without portfolio in 2001). The appointment was criticized by the left, which felt it was an attempt to cover up the Labor Party's decision to sit with Yisrael Beiteinu in the government, and by the right, who saw it as a threat to Israel's status as a Jewish state.[55][56]"
Yes. Of course. That's what I said. 21% of Israeli citizens are indeed Arabs of whom are ether Muslim or Christian, making your idiocy of a theocracy even more absurd.

If you post in complete ignorance you become relegated as a troll and thought an asshole.

The Pussy Obama and the pussy left believe that the way to deal with a bully is to appease him. Don’t do anything that might piss him off. Give up your lunch money, let him cheat off of you, do his homework for him, just don’t upset him because then he HAS to beat you up and it’s your fault for making him mad.

That’s how the left runs foreign policy.

Trump is a man and a true American. We face bullies head on and do what is right.
Uhh...who is the bully again? Because that is how I see Israel. You see it differently? How are the Palestinian people, "the bully'? Not Islam..not Muslims..but the Palestinian people.

The Israelis were not saying: “If you don’t recognize Jerusalem we will kill people.”

The bully says: “We don’t like your decision so we are going to punish you!”

How is that hard for you to understand?
You really don't get it..these people have been living as prisoners for 60+ years now....you don't think that tensions might boil over? Never mind the fact that Intifada or no..America is not being punished for anything....What you see is desperation..but I get..you have a side..and they ain't it.

Making excuses for the bully. Color me not surprised.
Lying and ignoring most of what is in the posts..Color me surprised....not. This issue sure brings you Trumpanzees out. So now you guys like Jews...last year it was the zionist conspiracy....what's next..the Tri-lateral commission--or the Illuminati??

Doubling down on stupid? Color me not surprised.

Bottom line.

What exactly did America benefit by declaring Jerusalem the capital? .... :dunno:

Truth, justice, and the American way. Jerusalem as capital of Israel is an historic fact. The only rational for the "Palestine" claim is the koranic view that muslims OWN THE WORLD and have rape and pillage and enslavement rights on all who do not lick the ass of the thing they call "muhummad"

Forum List

Back