Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold 'Day of Rage' over Jerusalem

Riots and killings in the Middle East what a shock.
Enraged Muslim lunatics protesting and burning flags, another shocker.
irosie91
What exactly did America benefit by declaring Jerusalem the capital? .... :dunno:
Truth, justice, and the American way. Jerusalem as capital of Israel is an historic fact. The only rational for the "Palestine" claim is the koranic view that muslims OWN THE WORLD and have rape and pillage and enslavement rights on all who do not lick the ass of the thing they call "muhummad"

Aren't all that different from a US national religion of KKK churchstate Christiananality pedophile mentality thieving old glory arsonists.

those people are not considered the SAINTS OF USA CULTURE--------people who can pitch a no-hitter in Yankee stadium are our heroes

Or used to be before those million dollar babies took away the World Series & shortened seasons. Even life long die hard Yankee fans wouldn't even give baseball a second look since they were no longer USA culture saints. As for West Nazi Germany Virginia, the Federal Lynching state of hate & Nazington, D.C. being legendary saints in their own minds, so goes it since they are Islam conditioned.

Last edited:

Thanks for trying to cheer me up.
No..wait for the good part...a headline like, "scores of Israelis injured, 4 dead..as Intifada spills into Israel"....will that cheer you up?

Or maybe...Arab League declare hostilities against Israel....masses troops on three sides...or.."citing security concerns..Israel detonated a nuclear bomb over Cairo"

Of course...all good for you eh?

You are absolutely hilarious in your ignorance!

Which three sides and which countries are you referring to? Most of them are still recovering from the ass-kicking they got in 1973. Most of the are too chickenshit to even think about challenging Israel militarily!

Syria, Iraq, and Iran are kind of busy with ISIS and Syrian rebels. So is Saudi Arabia in Yemen. Jordan is one our best allies in the area beside Israel. Egypt would rather the Palis were gone from Gaza, so they would not lift a finger. Turkey wants nothing to do with the Palis as they are having to deal with the Kurds.

Who is left? T

Bluster and fake promises are all they have to deal with.

Bottom line.

What exactly did America benefit by declaring Jerusalem the capital? .... :dunno:
Keeping our word.
Not OUR word..Trump's word.
Obama, 2008:

But this is what Mr Obama told pro-Israel lobby group the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on June 4, 2008, in his first foreign policy speech after capturing the Democratic nomination the day before:

"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable.

"The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognised and defensible borders.

"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided. I have no illusions that this will be easy."

Bottom line.

Keeping our word.
Not OUR word..Trump's word.
Obama, 2008:

But this is what Mr Obama told pro-Israel lobby group the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) on June 4, 2008, in his first foreign policy speech after capturing the Democratic nomination the day before:

"Let me be clear. Israel's security is sacrosanct. It is non-negotiable.

"The Palestinians need a state that is contiguous and cohesive, and that allows them to prosper — but any agreement with the Palestinian people must preserve Israel's identity as a Jewish state, with secure, recognised and defensible borders.

"Jerusalem will remain the capital of Israel, and it must remain undivided. I have no illusions that this will be easy."

Boop! It turned out to be easy.

Only progressives never got the memo that Islam is the religion of perpetual angst!!

Oh.......and anti-Semitism is ghey.
Only a fool would think that wishing for a fair solution to the Middle East issue for the Palestinians is an anti-Semitic stance. Just as those who think that we are engaged in some religious holy war...should be gelded..so they can't breed and infect the gene pool. Yes, I include Jihadists in that..as well as wannabe Crusaders.

As if Islam will ever agree to the oilgarchy business taking a back seat to God since it's immaculate conception fabricated misnomer of Jesus Christ, who supposedly forgave Arabs for enacting killing to continue oil consumption will agree to a Jerusalem capitol since oil is the only capital.

Palis are always in a rage about something

Indeed. I'm quite sure they don't need an excuse to riot and go bonkers. Here's a news flash, there has been no peace agreement for 70 years, not even many discussions. This decision will not impact peace "talks" since they don't exist. Ultimately it may even work in the favor of peace, as some will feel that a peace deal is in their best interests.

Regardless, this decision is Americas to make, and it's long overdue as far as I can discern.
You are correct..but the illusion of process..kept the peace..now they know that they have nothing to lose. The only REAL solution Israel would accept is the mass migration..or mass death of the Palestinians.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.
OK...was not really a historical statement--but an opinion. But if you wish to look at history...I've yet to see an Israeli proposal that did not either move the Palestinians..like to Lebanon, Jordon or other Arab countries or propose a more drastic solution--When I was in Israel, it was common to hear comments such as, "I just wish they would all go away." and " We should just send the army in and clear them all out." Full inclusion of all the Palestinians into the Israeli State is a non-starter.

There are very few that back an autonomous Palestinian country--free of Israeli influence. At best, the current Palestinian autonomous region is allowed--but as we all know..that autonomy is a fiction..and it will remain so, for the foreseeable future.

No..wait for the good part...a headline like, "scores of Israelis injured, 4 dead..as Intifada spills into Israel"....will that cheer you up?

Or maybe...Arab League declare hostilities against Israel....masses troops on three sides...or.."citing security concerns..Israel detonated a nuclear bomb over Cairo"

Which three sides and which countries are you referring to? Most of them are still recovering from the ass-kicking they got in 1973. Most of the are too chickenshit to even think about challenging Israel militarily!

Syria, Iraq, and Iran are kind of busy with ISIS and Syrian rebels. So is Saudi Arabia in Yemen. Jordan is one our best allies in the area beside Israel. Egypt would rather the Palis were gone from Gaza, so they would not lift a finger. Turkey wants nothing to do with the Palis as they are having to deal with the Kurds.

Who is left? T

Actually, I'm getting a laugh from your ignorance..so hey..nice day to amuse each other. I presented a scenario..as did you. Trump's decision plays to the Islamic hard line base...and we shall see..what if anything will happen..until then..I would point out..that hatred of Israel is the one unifying factor.

Everyone would rather the Palestinians go away. That much we agree on.

Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold "Day of Rage" over Jerusalem

"Palestinians demonstrated, scores were hurt and at least one killed in clashes with Israeli troops on a "day of rage" on Friday against U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Across the Arab and Muslim worlds, thousands more demonstrators took to the streets on Friday, the Muslim holy day, expressing solidarity with the Palestinians and outrage at Trump's reversal of decades of U.S. policy.
Israeli soldiers shot dead a Palestinian man near the Gaza border, the first confirmed death in two days of unrest.
The Israeli army said hundreds of Palestinians were rolling burning tires and throwing rocks at soldiers across the border.
"During the riots IDF soldiers fired selectively towards two main instigators and hits were confirmed," it said.
More than 80 Palestinians were wounded in the occupied West Bank and Gaza by Israeli live fire and rubber bullets, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance service. Dozens more suffered from tear gas inhalation. Thirty-one were wounded on Thursday.
As Friday prayers ended at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, worshippers made their way toward the walled Old City gates, chanting "Jerusalem is ours, Jerusalem is our capital," and "We don't need empty words, we need stones and Kalashnikovs." Some scuffles broke out between protesters and police."

I guess that the two state solution is dead now..thank-you Mr. President--The man just does not care..that hundreds may die..as a result of his meaningless gesture.
iu
More blood on Trumps hands.

Trump is responsible for any injuries & deaths due to his stupid proclamation./

Trump is an idiot & provres it every day.

no blood on Trump's hands------he did not start riots in the middle east or any other muzzie enclave

If he did not make his proven stupid proclamation,. there would be no protest.

Trump is guilty.

are so

Oh how ignorant you are.

Other countries made peace & they were once against Israel. Egypt Jordan etc.

Trump just fucked the process. This is how stupid he is & how stupid you are for defending the child molester supporter.

Arab League declare hostilities against Israel....masses troops on three sides.

They've tried that before, in '67 it ended up doubling the size of Israel and winning back Jerusalem. I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to try it again but no one was ever right under estimating the stupidity of the Arab world.
1967..was a long time ago....I would look at the Yom Kippur war..and how close the Arabs came to ending Israel..had not the the US intervened...might have been the end of Israel. If Israel had to use nukes to win..they would lose.

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.
Maybe they ant their land back.

Palis are always in a rage about something

Indeed. I'm quite sure they don't need an excuse to riot and go bonkers. Here's a news flash, there has been no peace agreement for 70 years, not even many discussions. This decision will not impact peace "talks" since they don't exist. Ultimately it may even work in the favor of peace, as some will feel that a peace deal is in their best interests.

Regardless, this decision is Americas to make, and it's long overdue as far as I can discern.
You are correct..but the illusion of process..kept the peace..now they know that they have nothing to lose. The only REAL solution Israel would accept is the mass migration..or mass death of the Palestinians.

Your ignorance of history is astounding.
OK...was not really a historical statement--but an opinion. But if you wish to look at history...I've yet to see an Israeli proposal that did not either move the Palestinians..like to Lebanon, Jordon or other Arab countries or propose a more drastic solution--When I was in Israel, it was common to hear comments such as, "I just wish they would all go away." and " We should just send the army in and clear them all out." Full inclusion of all the Palestinians into the Israeli State is a non-starter.

There are very few that back an autonomous Palestinian country--free of Israeli influence. At best, the current Palestinian autonomous region is allowed--but as we all know..that autonomy is a fiction..and it will remain so, for the foreseeable future.

Again, that is your ignorance of history. You need to do a closer study of the attempts made to negotiate the peace

Yasser Arafat was offered a two-state solution and turned it down. Without all of the hate and discontent, he lost all power.

Most people don't realize that Arafat, who headed the PLO for years, was not even a Palestinian, but was Egyptian.

Who is left? T

Actually, I'm getting a laugh from your ignorance..so hey..nice day to amuse each other. I presented a scenario..as did you. Trump's decision plays to the Islamic hard line base...and we shall see..what if anything will happen..until then..I would point out..that hatred of Israel is the one unifying factor.

My ignorance? Have you ever been to Israel? Ever been a guest in a Druse village near the Lebanese border? How about Egypt? Ever conducted exercises with both the Egyptian Navy and IDF?

Didn't think so!

Most of your info looks like it comes from a comic book.

Who is left? T

My ignorance? Have you ever been to Israel? Ever been a guest in a Druse village near the Lebanese border? How about Egypt? Ever conducted exercises with both the Egyptian Navy and IDF?

Didn't think so!

You are a fool sir.
Your assumption can only make me fervently hope that I never served under you..in my naval career. Yes..I have participated in joint naval exercises with the mentioned parties. My view of that is of course that of an ant..as I was an RM2 at the time. No to the Druze village. Yes, as to my visiting Israel...probably more than you have..but I'd not claim that..since only a fool would make statements about someone who he knows nothing about. I also have visited Egypt over a dozen times..as my step-father is Egyptian..he was a Colonel in 1973 and commanded armored units in the Sinai--so his view is reflected in my comments, as well.

Most of your info appears to be --well lacking..as you don't really address the context of any of it. Yassar was a long time ago. The strings that came attached to the deal..along with the intransigence of the Arab parties..sunk that agreement..so, your position is that once offered and rejected..it should never be offered again? No matter..now the point is moot.

I am reminded of the ignorance of the military establishment..of world affairs. Do remember, if you can, just who it was that brought you that TS Fleet broadcast every watch.
You wear no stars here--the only thing you wear on your sleeve now..is your ignorance.

iu

Last edited:

Who is left? T

Didn't think so!

You are a fool sir.
Your assumption can only make me fervently hope that I never served under you..in my naval career. Yes..I have participated in joint naval exercises with the mentioned parties. My view of that is of course that of an ant..as I was an RM2 at the time. No to the Druze village. Yes, as to my visiting Israel...probably more than you have..but I'd not claim that..since only a fool would make statements about someone who he knows nothing about. I also have visited Egypt over a dozen times..as my step-father is Egyptian..he was a Colonel in 1973 and commanded armored units in the Sinai--so his view is reflected in my comments, as well.

Most of your info appears to be --well lacking..as you don't really address the context of any of it. Yassar was a long time ago. The strings that came attached to the deal..along with the intransigence of the Arab parties..sunk that agreement..so, your position is that once offered and rejected..it should never be offered again? No matter..now the point is moot.

I am reminded of the ignorance of the military establishment..of world affairs. Do remember, if you can, just who it was that brought you that TS Fleet broadcast every watch.
You wear no stars here--the only thing you wear on your sleeve now..is your ignorance.

iu

A lowly RM2 thinks he knows the topic? Hilarious! As to those reports, you were not even supposed to read them! You just admitted violating the UCMJ!

Ever take a class called 20th Century Diplomacy in college? I did. Maybe you should look into it. We spent about two weeks on just the Arab-Israeli conflict. You apparently prefer the comic book versions.

They've tried that before, in '67 it ended up doubling the size of Israel and winning back Jerusalem. I'm not sure they'd be stupid enough to try it again but no one was ever right under estimating the stupidity of the Arab world.
1967..was a long time ago....I would look at the Yom Kippur war..and how close the Arabs came to ending Israel..had not the the US intervened...might have been the end of Israel. If Israel had to use nukes to win..they would lose.

The US did not actually "INTERVENE" in the 1973 war. What the US did was release some weapons in accordance with a weapons deal that had already been struck. Your
hopeful prediction that the 1973 war would have resulted in the end of Israel had the US not "intervened" is really just wishful thinking-----it would have simply led to a lot more
deaths.
Wishful thinking on whose part? I think Israel has a right to exist..I also think Palestinians do. The Israelis..many of them..have become as fascist as those who killed them 75 years ago.

If Palestinians wanted to exist more than they want to kill Jews, you would have a point, but they don't so you don't.
Maybe they ant their land back.
Didn't a war settle that? Of course if they want to continue fighting, they can certainly continue dying. Until they are all gone, to the last.

Scores injured, 1 dead as Palestinians hold "Day of Rage" over Jerusalem

"Palestinians demonstrated, scores were hurt and at least one killed in clashes with Israeli troops on a "day of rage" on Friday against U.S. President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Across the Arab and Muslim worlds, thousands more demonstrators took to the streets on Friday, the Muslim holy day, expressing solidarity with the Palestinians and outrage at Trump's reversal of decades of U.S. policy.
Israeli soldiers shot dead a Palestinian man near the Gaza border, the first confirmed death in two days of unrest.
The Israeli army said hundreds of Palestinians were rolling burning tires and throwing rocks at soldiers across the border.
"During the riots IDF soldiers fired selectively towards two main instigators and hits were confirmed," it said.
More than 80 Palestinians were wounded in the occupied West Bank and Gaza by Israeli live fire and rubber bullets, according to the Palestinian Red Crescent ambulance service. Dozens more suffered from tear gas inhalation. Thirty-one were wounded on Thursday.
As Friday prayers ended at the Al Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, worshippers made their way toward the walled Old City gates, chanting "Jerusalem is ours, Jerusalem is our capital," and "We don't need empty words, we need stones and Kalashnikovs." Some scuffles broke out between protesters and police."

I guess that the two state solution is dead now..thank-you Mr. President--The man just does not care..that hundreds may die..as a result of his meaningless gesture.
iu

Aww....poor rioters get beat down by police. We’re supposed to feel sorry?

What about all the rage for the 130+ countries that recognize the terror sponsoring state of “Palestine” and its capital of Jerusalem?

We don't agree on that. I'm more than willing to accept a PEACEFUL Palestinian state within agreed borders between Jordan and Israel. Something which most Israelis would also be more than willing to accept.

A peaceful neighbour is always a good thing.

Forum List

Back