Scientologists and Global Warmers. I can't tell the difference.

Yet we are no different in our actions but you believe there is a problem and I don't. How do you reconcile that?

I don't work for a pro AGW 'industry' if there is such a thing. You work in an industry where the outcome of this debate matters. So, we are markedly different.
Not really. I'm 55. I can retire tomorrow. So is it your belief that since I work for an industry whose product is designed to be burned and is used the world over to enrich the lives of mankind that I am somehow responsible for society using the product I help to produce?

Not really. I'm 55. I can retire tomorrow. So is it your belief that since I work for an industry whose product is designed to be burned and is used the world over to enrich the lives of mankind that I am somehow responsible for society using the product I help to produce?

Never said that. I said you had a dog in the race. It has also been used to fuck up the atmosphere and plenty of other negative connotations (not saying it hasn't helped either - two sides to every debate and all that)...

Global warming = based on a real science theory
Scientologists= a scam.

Climate Change = Observable measurable fact
man made climate change = a piss poor hypothesis not supported by a single bit of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence
Scientology =slightly more credible than AGW which is to say slightly better than zero.

Remini: Scientology Horrors Include Imprisonment And Forced Abortion

Scientologists are also pro-abortion and think that abortions make the planet better.

So they're exactly like conservatives and pro-lifers, and the exact opposite of liberals and pro-choicers, in that they think nobody should have a choice.

Be proud, Votto. You're ideological kindred soul with the Scientologists.

Not so, we should all have the choice to kill whoever we feel like killing.

This video should be an inspiration to you on how we can use the fetus medically.

Last edited:

Never said that. I said you had a dog in the race. It has also been used to fuck up the atmosphere and plenty of other negative connotations (not saying it hasn't helped either - two sides to every debate and all that)...
But I don't. I thought I explained that to you. CO2 is a vital component of then carbon cycle which all life needs to exist. The product I produce serves a vital role for the good of making; for mankind's betterment. I don't have a conflict because these are my beliefs. You on the other hand do. You use these products that you believe fuck up the atmosphere and you do not see your hypocrisy. Instead you redirect your guilt to others who don't share your belief. What have I gotten wrong here?

Remini: Scientology Horrors Include Imprisonment And Forced Abortion

Scientologists are also pro-abortion and think that abortions make the planet better.
So do Democrats. So much so that they want to make abortions free for people who cannot afford them. The best way to make abortion go away would be for the Republicans to adopt this policy and then people would gasp in horror of Republicans wanting to abort the babies of poor people. Funny world we live in. Funny indeed.

But I don't. I thought I explained that to you. CO2 is a vital component of then carbon cycle which all life needs to exist. The product I produce serves a vital role for the good of making; for mankind's betterment. I don't have a conflict because these are my beliefs. You on the other hand do. You use these products that you believe fuck up the atmosphere and you do not see your hypocrisy. Instead you redirect your guilt to others who don't share your belief. What have I gotten wrong here?

CO2 is vital? Sure. Let's just full the whole atmosphere with it! Fuck oxygen. Fuck nitrogen - let's just go CO2 all the way! Yee haw!

Am I wrong? Too much CO2 doesn't fuck up the air we breath?

Occupational CO2 exposure limits have been set in the United States at 0.5% (5000 ppm) for an eight-hour period.[103] At this CO2 concentration, International Space Station crew experienced headaches, lethargy, mental slowness, emotional irritation, and sleep disruption.[104] Studies in animals at 0.5% CO2 have demonstrated kidney calcification and bone loss after eight weeks of exposure.

Carbon dioxide - Wikipedia

I admit that there are good and bad in the industry that you are in. The fact you only see the good just shows you're a partisan hack. That is what you are missing.

CO2 is vital? Sure. Let's just full the whole atmosphere with it! Fuck oxygen. Fuck nitrogen - let's just go CO2 all the way! Yee haw!

Occupational CO2 exposure limits have been set in the United States at 0.5% (5000 ppm) for an eight-hour period.[103] At this CO2 concentration, International Space Station crew experienced headaches, lethargy, mental slowness, emotional irritation, and sleep disruption.[104] Studies in animals at 0.5% CO2 have demonstrated kidney calcification and bone loss after eight weeks of exposure.

I admit that there are good and bad in the industry that you are in. The fact you only see the good just shows you're a partisan hack. That is what you are missing.
Let's put this in perspective, Ok?

upload_2017-1-4_6-22-38.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-22-55.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-23-57.png

If you are really worried about this... go plant some Azolla.

upload_2017-1-4_6-25-56.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-26-22.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-27-11.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-27-26.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-27-48.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-28-14.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-28-36.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-29-24.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-29-38.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-31-58.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-32-44.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-33-1.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-33-18.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-33-45.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-34-1.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-34-18.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-34-35.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-35-5.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-35-34.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-1-4_6-30-7.png
    upload_2017-1-4_6-30-7.png
    98 KB · Views: 16

upload_2017-1-4_6-39-56.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-40-30.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-40-53.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-41-57.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-42-14.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-42-30.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-42-47.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-43-7.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-43-27.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-43-48.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-44-6.png

upload_2017-1-4_6-46-39.png

dang.........ding is cleaning the clocks of the AGW nutters again!!:2up:

s0ns..........this is getting routine around here. This guy ding is housing your nut sacks in here.......the AGW crusaders continue to respond by posting up the same 3 graphs they've been posting up for 10 years now.:coffee:

Forum List

Back