Scientologists and Global Warmers. I can't tell the difference.

upload_2016-12-23_16-38-4.png

I see. But you aren't, right?

That's right...
No carbon footprint, whatsoever?
Of course I have. Not a massive one. I recycle, walk where I can, and advocate the use of solar and wind power and have supported those initiatives. What I'm not doing is advocating ramping up the usage of fossil fuels or trying to make out they have no affect on global warming. That aside, don't you think it a good idea that we move away from fossil fuels. Let's go into climate change denier fantasy land and pretend just for one moment that humans have nothing to do with climate change. Don't you think it's a good idea to kick fossil fuels to touch due to the pollution they cause? Beijing recently had its' worst case of smog ever. Five days of shit in the air..

Blue skies return to Beijing after five days of dangerous smog

I see. But you aren't, right?

That's right...
No carbon footprint, whatsoever?
Of course I have. Not a massive one. I recycle, walk where I can, and advocate the use of solar and wind power and have supported those initiatives. What I'm not doing is advocating ramping up the usage of fossil fuels or trying to make out they have no affect on global warming. That aside, don't you think it a good idea that we move away from fossil fuels. Let's go into climate change denier fantasy land and pretend just for one moment that humans have nothing to do with climate change. Don't you think it's a good idea to kick fossil fuels to touch due to the pollution they cause? Beijing recently had its' worst case of smog ever. Five days of shit in the air..

Blue skies return to Beijing after five days of dangerous smog
So basically, you are no different than I am, other than my beliefs, which have no bearing on what happens whatsoever.

Scientologist =myth
Global warming = a theory in physics.

Now pull your fucking finger out of your ass

Global warming is...or at least was an observable physical phenomenon...not so much for the past couple of decades though..except in the manipulation of data sets...as is global cooling...AGW, (or global warming as the wackos say it)on the other hand is pure fantasy without the first piece of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence to support it...there is absolutely no detectable human finger print in the climate.

Scientologists and Global Warmers. I can't tell the difference.
Colour us surprised.
Your spelling of color is all I need to know.

Well, he's not a paid shill of the oil industry. Unlike you...

Still waiting on that single shred of observed, measured, quantified, empirical evidence supporting the claim that mankind is altering the global climate with his CO2 emissions....still no luck? Didn't think so.. You seem to have just run away as all warmers do rather than admit that they believe in fantasy...

We are the reaction to the cult. There is no chicken and the egg paradox here.

And the 'cult' is a reaction to fossil fuel shills like yourself.

Where do I sign up for some of this fossil fuel money you warmer wackos keep talking about...I have been a skeptic since the days of the ice age scare and still haven't seem the first penny...if you know all about it...tell me where I sign up...it would be great to get money for holding my fact based position.

You are the liar.

Thousands of peer reviewed papers, filled with empirical evidence, have been published over the last few decades that nearly universally provide evidence that global warming is real and is being caused primarily by human GHG emissions and deforestation.

Forum List

Back