Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

same old nonsense from the troll army.....

Yeah, that's what I say every time I see one of your :cuckoo:posts, slack-jawed-idiot. All hail the king of the trolls. LOL.

Sure you SAY it, but I can show it about you.... LOL repeat, repeat, repeat.... How many times you going to re-post that same already busted article?

What you guys run out of new crap and just going the overload tactic? LOL, re-posted garbage busted in another thread is still garbage moron... And repeating it makes you look desperate and ignorant...:lol:

same old nonsense from the troll army.....

Yeah, that's what I say every time I see one of your :cuckoo:posts, slack-jawed-idiot. All hail the king of the trolls. LOL.

Sure you SAY it, but I can show it about you.... LOL repeat, repeat, repeat.... How many times you going to re-post that same already busted article?

What you guys run out of new crap and just going the overload tactic? LOL, re-posted garbage busted in another thread is still garbage moron... And repeating it makes you look desperate and ignorant...
LOL. A repeat serial spammer who is the king of the trolls is complaining because he thinks somebody is repeating something. LOLOLOL. You are really funny, slack-jawed, and not in a good way.

You have shown yourself unable to post anything but worthless garbage and irrelevant drivel, gsock. You are a troll and a really stupid one at that. You belong to a manipulated cult of moronic dupes that has the intellectual standing of the 'flat earth society'. You are a joke, dimwit, but you are too brainless to get it so you keep making a fool out of yourself and keep getting laughed at by all the smart people you meet. It must really suck to be you.

What you guys run out of new crap and just going the overload tactic? LOL, re-posted garbage busted in another thread is still garbage moron... And repeating it makes you look desperate and ignorant...
LOL. A repeat serial spammer who is the king of the trolls is complaining because he thinks somebody is repeating something. LOLOLOL. You are really funny, slack-jawed, and not in a good way.

You have shown yourself unable to post anything but worthless garbage and irrelevant drivel, gsock. You are a troll and a really stupid one at that. You belong to a manipulated cult of moronic dupes that has the intellectual standing of the 'flat earth society'. You are a joke, dimwit, but you are too brainless to get it so you keep making a fool out of yourself and keep getting laughed at by all the smart people you meet. It must really suck to be you.

so then produce evidence of this so-called repetition... Show us a link to my re-posting an already beaten article... Come on man show us that just one time...... You realize every single time you have made a lying claim like that against me, all I have to do is ask for a link you immediately change the subject... Why is that?

And in reality its pretty dam fun being me.. I slap you around daily and all you can do is cry....:lol:

Obviously Rolling Thunder hangs out with people who think he is smart. Thank God I live far far away. Maybe not though, I've had about five people blow through stop signs here in the last two weeks.

Obviously Rolling Thunder hangs out with people who think he is smart. Thank God I live far far away. Maybe not though, I've had about five people blow through stop signs here in the last two weeks.

No one lives that far away. You can't stick your head in the sand, just because it doesn't fit your political slant.

konradv, did you even stop to read how many wiggle room words were in the article title? Suggest, could be and 300 years. It isn't politics, its science.

Forum List

Back