Scientists Suggest Earth Could Be Uninhabitable In 300 Years

All of the critical thinking skills seem to be used by gslack, saveliberty and westwall.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

All? Where have you been? :lol:

I can tell you I haven't been in a lab with a flawed CO2 experiment. I have been in places where people understand CO2 doesn't raise temperatures, energy does. These same people seem to realize that H20 vapor holds heat too.

I see rolling Thunder switched science experiments since I totally trashed his first one. Nice job on taking his second attempt to the dumpster westwall and gslack.

States of Matter
There are five main states of matter. Solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, and Bose-Einstein condensates are all different states of matter. Each of these states is also known as a phase. Elements and compounds can move from one phase to another phase when special physical forces are present. One example of those forces is temperature. The phase or state of matter can change when the temperature changes. Generally, as the temperature rises, matter moves to a more active state.

Phase describes a physical state of matter. The key word to notice is physical. Things only move from one phase to another by physical means. If energy is added (like increasing the temperature or increasing pressure) or if energy is taken away (like freezing something or decreasing pressure) you have created a physical change.

Chem4Kids.com: Matter: States of Matter

Just in case Rolling Turd think we made it up. Note source, chem4kids. We'll try to keep it at his level.

LOLOLOL...you've never been able to refute anything, retard.

This post of yours is even more retarded and pointless than most of your drivel. It has no bearing on the experiments demonstrating the fact that higher CO2 concentrations absorb more energy from light than do lower CO2 levels. That you bozos would even imagine that your ignorant objections to one aspect or another of these experiments are meaningful when these experiments have been created by physics professors and are performed tens of thousands of times yearly by science and physics teachers in high schools and colleges and universities, just shows how intellectually deficient and clueless you are.

I see rolling Thunder switched science experiments since I totally trashed his first one. Nice job on taking his second attempt to the dumpster westwall and gslack.

States of Matter
There are five main states of matter. Solids, liquids, gases, plasmas, and Bose-Einstein condensates are all different states of matter. Each of these states is also known as a phase. Elements and compounds can move from one phase to another phase when special physical forces are present. One example of those forces is temperature. The phase or state of matter can change when the temperature changes. Generally, as the temperature rises, matter moves to a more active state.

Phase describes a physical state of matter. The key word to notice is physical. Things only move from one phase to another by physical means. If energy is added (like increasing the temperature or increasing pressure) or if energy is taken away (like freezing something or decreasing pressure) you have created a physical change.

Just in case Rolling Turd think we made it up. Note source, chem4kids. We'll try to keep it at his level.

This post of yours is even more retarded and pointless than most of your drivel. It has no bearing on the experiments demonstrating the fact that higher CO2 concentrations absorb more energy from light than do lower CO2 levels. That you bozos would even imagine that your ignorant objections to one aspect or another of these experiments are meaningful when these experiments have been created by physics professors and are performed tens of thousands of times yearly by science and physics teachers in high schools and colleges and universities, just shows how intellectually deficient and clueless you are.

So does water vapor and about anything else you put into your pop bottle dimwit. Your lack of critical thinking skills and science knowledge is appalling. Pretty easy to see why your a faither.

States of Matter

So does water vapor and about anything else you put into your pop bottle dimwit.

I don't really see where he says water vapor doesn't absorb infrared.

It isn't "just about anything", either. Nitrogen and oxygen, for instance, are transparent to infrared radiation.

All of the critical thinking skills seem to be used by gslack, saveliberty and westwall.

All? Where have you been?

I can tell you I haven't been in a lab
That's what I figured. Unless you're working as a janitor in one.

I have been in places where people understand CO2 doesn't raise temperatures, energy does.
Where would those places be? Places like Rush Limbaugh's asshole?
Pretty much everyone with any intelligence or education understands that CO2 traps more of the heat energy given off by the Earth after solar radiation heats the surface of the planet. Your statement is actually pretty stupid since CO2 does indeed "raise temperatures" by the mechanism I just described, by retaining more of the energy originally coming from the sun.

You fail again, you silly retard.

These same people seem to realize that H20 vapor holds heat too.
So if you and "these same people" in Rush's ass all realize that H2O vapor "holds heat", why don't you understand that CO2 "holds heat" too?

Last edited:

So does water vapor and about anything else you put into your pop bottle dimwit.

I don't really see where he says water vapor doesn't absorb infrared.

It isn't "just about anything", either. Nitrogen and oxygen, for instance, are transparent to infrared radiation.

I will give you credit for more science background than Rolling Thunder ST.

I will thank you NOT to be changing my posts RT. Very bad form! If you quote me, quote me. DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS FOR YOUR OWN PURPOSES!

Well don't have a hissy fit there, siren. I only changed the smilies, not your words. But since you have no sense of humor, I'll stop.

Last edited:
I agree the earth will be uninhabitable in 300 years. does anyone know the odds of a nuclear war occurring in the next 50 years, let alone 300?

Fucking lunatic liberals -

Next thing you know these idiots will be saying that offshore oil drilling might result in huge under water oil leaks causing catastrophic damage to the environment!

What a bunch of bullshit!

same old nonsense from the troll army..... Nice work trolling blunder, make sure you ruin all your credibility as quick as you can....LOL

Forum List

Back