Scientists Simulate "Runaway Greenhouse Effect" That Turns Earth Into Uninhabitable Hell

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The linked story talks about this simulation. The reason I am posting about it here is to point out what is going on here. These "climate scientists" have been pulling stunts like this for years now. They run these concocted computer models that are dependent upon multiple variables, many combinations of which either do not occur in nature or are highly unlikely to occur. Some of their modeling runs mathematical equations that work going forward, but do not work in reverse. For example, 10 plus 10 equals 20. 20 minus 10 equals 10. But in the climate scientology world, where ongoing life-and-death crisis is necessary to keep the funding flowing, 10 plus 10 equals 20, but 20 minus 10 may equal 3. This is the sort of end-result focused, corrupt modeling that the "climate scientists" are dealing with. They seemingly attempt to justify such an unscientific approach with the rather base ethic of "Yeah, but what if it IS true?!? Then we are all going to die!!"

This "simulation" is dependent upon the equations and variables these "climate scientists" programmed. I mean, they could just as easily create a simulation of another ice age. It depends on who is writing the code in the modeling software. Why aren't people asking for independent evaluations of these models? I could create a modeling system on paper that determines for every cigar I smoke I get a sloppy hummer from Erin Burnett. That may be what I want to happen, but I can tell you with a very high degree of certainty that it ain't gonna happen.

The purpose of this end of the world simulation is to keep people upset in order to (1) keep the money flowing to these half-assed scientists, because this is how they are getting paid; and (2) to further the neo-Marxist narratives that keep people on edge and falsely believing that every day they wake up on the precipice of death due to one of many non-existent crises.

It has always been a good argument if the authority is actually an authority. Scientists are the authority on science. You morons don't actually understand how debate and logical fallacies work.
When they hide data, ignore FOIAs, don't release the code for the models they use, blackball those who demand to see said data, and work as a closed shop, they're no "authority" whatsoever.

The linked story talks about this simulation. The reason I am posting about it here is to point out what is going on here. These "climate scientists" have been pulling stunts like this for years now. They run these concocted computer models that are dependent upon multiple variables, many combinations of which either do not occur in nature or are highly unlikely to occur. Some of their modeling runs mathematical equations that work going forward, but do not work in reverse. For example, 10 plus 10 equals 20. 20 minus 10 equals 10. But in the climate scientology world, where ongoing life-and-death crisis is necessary to keep the funding flowing, 10 plus 10 equals 20, but 20 minus 10 may equal 3. This is the sort of end-result focused, corrupt modeling that the "climate scientists" are dealing with. They seemingly attempt to justify such an unscientific approach with the rather base ethic of "Yeah, but what if it IS true?!? Then we are all going to die!!"

This "simulation" is dependent upon the equations and variables these "climate scientists" programmed. I mean, they could just as easily create a simulation of another ice age. It depends on who is writing the code in the modeling software. Why aren't people asking for independent evaluations of these models? I could create a modeling system on paper that determines for every cigar I smoke I get a sloppy hummer from Erin Burnett. That may be what I want to happen, but I can tell you with a very high degree of certainty that it ain't gonna happen.

The purpose of this end of the world simulation is to keep people upset in order to (1) keep the money flowing to these half-assed scientists, because this is how they are getting paid; and (2) to further the neo-Marxist narratives that keep people on edge and falsely believing that every day they wake up on the precipice of death due to one of many non-existent crises.
It doesn't matter if they are right or wrong, nothing will be done about it anyway. Scientists are good at sounding alarms but are short on solutions.

• Banned
It has always been a good argument if the authority is actually an authority. Scientists are the authority on science. You morons don't actually understand how debate and logical fallacies work.
As if 2 scientists cannot disagree. So, what you are saying is that what is real science is whatever the first one says to you?

isn't it real authority that the comment is referring to? hahahahahahhahahahaha way to show us how it works.

The purpose of this end of the world simulation

Yeah, yeah, the usual projection from the denier side. Their side constantly lies and fakes data, posters like the OP here fully support that, so they think everyone else has to be as corrupt and dishonest as they are themselves. They're so corrupt, they can't even imagine that another person might not be corrupt.

Deniers, we are not like you. We won't lie for money, or support those who do.

Follow the money. All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, so all of the fraud and garbage science comes from the denier side.

The honest scientists, any of them could double their salaries if they were willing to lie for the deniers. They don't. They reject denier bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

You know why climate science has such credibility? Because it's been right with the predictions for decades now.

The denier side? They're all still pretty much universally predicting a new ice age tomorrow. They've been getting everything wrong for over 40 years now, hence the world rightfully classifies them as cult clowns.

Yeah, yeah, the usual projection from the denier side. Their side constantly lies and fakes data, posters like the OP here fully support that, so they think everyone else has to be as corrupt and dishonest as they are themselves. They're so corrupt, they can't even imagine that another person might not be corrupt.

Deniers, we are not like you. We won't lie for money, or support those who do.

Follow the money. All of the corrupting bribe money flows to the denier side, so all of the fraud and garbage science comes from the denier side.

The honest scientists, any of them could double their salaries if they were willing to lie for the deniers. They don't. They reject denier bribe money, which gives them even more credibility.

You know why climate science has such credibility? Because it's been right with the predictions for decades now.

The denier side? They're all still pretty much universally predicting a new ice age tomorrow. They've been getting everything wrong for over 40 years now, hence the world rightfully classifies them as cult clowns.
so the link is but a figment of our imagination?

Your arithmetic talking point is at least more believable than your assertion that America isn't at war against Russia, but is at war against Russia.

Ask a genuine climate scientist how 20-10 can equal 3, and get back to us!

As if 2 scientists cannot disagree. So, what you are saying is that what is real science is whatever the first one says to you?
How do you live with yourself being such a deeply dishonest person? Like how do you reconcile that when you lay down at night to sleep? You know as well as I what the vast, vast majority of scientists are saying about the climate. If anybody is corrupt and lying it is the handful of people desperately trying to make your propaganda websites credible.

Forum List

Back