Science Proves the Bible Again

It is rather ignorant to presume that cancer cells (or any other biological organism) would arbitrarily be eliminated.

You are a child who throws around words that seem impressive to you in your hatred. But, like a parrot, you don’t have any understanding of what you mimic by rote.

I am going to explain to you for the third time now now (and the last) that cancer isn’t an organism.

That being said I have trouble deciding which of your illogical attempts to correct first. You are like a Russian nesting doll of ignorance.

Organisms are eliminated all the time. So are traits. (Once again...cancer is neither). Tails were eliminated in homida. Gills were eliminated in the lobed fish which colonized land. Legs were eliminated when even toed ungulates returned to the ocean to give rise to cetaceans. Eyes were eliminated in cave fish.
So it’s “ignorant” to assume only if you add “arbitrarily”....which you did. Because you are ignorant.
So “arbitrarily” aside...you make the claim that God shouldn’t have allowed cancer. Good. So what’s the alternative? Why would creatures evolve to have cancer? Isn’t the existence of cancer your stick to beat the possibility of creation?
Or do you have a third method outside special creation and evolution in mind?

You're a bit of the stereotypical angry religionist who is befuddled by the science he doesn't understand. I make no claims as to what the gods should or should not have created.

As your gods are the author of all, they are responsible for all and that includes their incompetent "designs".

I’ve got no complaint about the designs...regardless of who or how they were designed.

Why did the gods put the stars millions of light years away to make the appearance of a vast and old universe?

Those gawds, they're such kidders.
It seems God is always trying to fool us.

I think God leaves the fools to their own devices.
Explain why god made it appear that the universe is billions of years old when it's really only a few thousand years old.

Because it’s billions of years old?

So you aren't a creationist then?

I’m not myself. But I don’t see why they should be pilloried.

Bacteria was designed?

If we are to believe that the gods are responsible for all of creation then we have to accept that things are the way they are because the gods want them precisely this way.. And this includes a nasty and capricious nature which will kill people via floods and tornadoes and fires and earthquakes and disease etc., none of which are essential to a world created by the gods. They could have just as easily made things otherwise, they just didn't.
God created the smallpox and polio viruses to show humans how loving and benevolent he is.
GOD created benevolent organisms which may now harm individuals only because sin has corrupted everything in the environment including humanity.

That's a rather weak excuse. You are suggesting that many of the "omni's" that religionists slather on their gods are simply false.

Omnibenevolent gods could snap their magical digits and eliminate the cancer cell. They just don't. Why is that? Are your gods weak and ineffective? They just don't care?

Perhaps they're just busy with their administrative duties.

The Christian God is (1) omnipresent (2) omniscient and (3)omnipotent.

What God did you just make up that is “omnibenevolent”?

Human attributes assigned to gods crested by man. The omnibenevolent or "all loving" attribute is an attribute typically assigned to the Christian gods. Your limitations to your gods is an argument you need to have with other Christians.

Caliber of weapons and quantity of ammunition will resolve that dilemma.

You are so typical and banal as to be boring. YOU assigned that trait and expect me to go down defending it. A one trick pony you are.
What religion are you again?

It seems God is always trying to fool us.

Explain why god made it appear that the universe is billions of years old when it's really only a few thousand years old.

Because they are promoting Voo-Doo and abracadabra. They can believe what they want so long as they keep it out of our schools.

It is rather ignorant to presume that cancer cells (or any other biological organism) would arbitrarily be eliminated.

You are a child who throws around words that seem impressive to you in your hatred. But, like a parrot, you don’t have any understanding of what you mimic by rote.

I am going to explain to you for the third time now now (and the last) that cancer isn’t an organism.

That being said I have trouble deciding which of your illogical attempts to correct first. You are like a Russian nesting doll of ignorance.

Organisms are eliminated all the time. So are traits. (Once again...cancer is neither). Tails were eliminated in homida. Gills were eliminated in the lobed fish which colonized land. Legs were eliminated when even toed ungulates returned to the ocean to give rise to cetaceans. Eyes were eliminated in cave fish.
So it’s “ignorant” to assume only if you add “arbitrarily”....which you did. Because you are ignorant.
So “arbitrarily” aside...you make the claim that God shouldn’t have allowed cancer. Good. So what’s the alternative? Why would creatures evolve to have cancer? Isn’t the existence of cancer your stick to beat the possibility of creation?

You're a bit of the stereotypical angry religionist who is befuddled by the science he doesn't understand. I make no claims as to what the gods should or should not have created.

As your gods are the author of all, they are responsible for all and that includes their incompetent "designs".

You’ve been befuddled since the time your mom first stuck you in front of the TV and let it babysit you. Your attempts at “biology” have been laughable and your attempts at theology pathetic.
Given the incoherence of your thoughts so far would I be off base in guessing you also fancy yourself a Marxist?

Because they are promoting Voo-Doo and abracadabra. They can believe what they want so long as they keep it out of our schools.

Do the schools serve them or vice versus?

God created the smallpox and polio viruses to show humans how loving and benevolent he is.
GOD created benevolent organisms which may now harm individuals only because sin has corrupted everything in the environment including humanity.

That's a rather weak excuse. You are suggesting that many of the "omni's" that religionists slather on their gods are simply false.

Omnibenevolent gods could snap their magical digits and eliminate the cancer cell. They just don't. Why is that? Are your gods weak and ineffective? They just don't care?

Human attributes assigned to gods crested by man. The omnibenevolent or "all loving" attribute is an attribute typically assigned to the Christian gods. Your limitations to your gods is an argument you need to have with other Christians.

You are so typical and banal as to be boring. YOU assigned that trait and expect me to go down defending it. A one trick pony you are.

There are at least two dozen verses in the bibles regarding a loving god. It's pretty typical that the more strident apologists are the least familiar with their bibles.

You’ve been befuddled since the time your mom first stuck you in front of the TV and let it babysit you. Your attempts at “biology” have been laughable and your attempts at theology pathetic.
Given the incoherence of your thoughts so far would I be off base in guessing you also fancy yourself a Marxist?

I can see you're angry and emotive but if you're going to post comments on a public discussion board in connection with subject matter you don't understand, you shouldn't be surprised at being corrected.

There are at least two dozen verses in the bibles regarding a loving god. It's pretty typical that the more strident apologists are the least familiar with their bibles.

You have no idea what religion I am. I’ve only pointed out your lack of knowledge...which is an embarrassment to any belief system.
Keep thumping your “bibles”. But you should realize I won’t fall for you defining my religion.
Oy vey?

I can see you're angry and emotive but if you're going to post comments on a public discussion board in connection with subject matter you don't understand, you shouldn't be surprised at being corrected.

You should stick to subjects you are familiar with. Like swallowing.

Do you prefer 64 genders being taught in the schools?

That's also Voo-Doo and abracadabra.

"The fountains of the deep."

The Great Flood occurred, not only because of the rain, ite also says the earth "opened up" and released the "fountains of the deep."

Another huge OCEAN deep within gave up its water for a time.

Did Geologists Discover ‘Fountains of the Deep’ From Genesis Flood?

"Might be, may be, could be"... this is quack speculation.

Even as a Christian, I don't believe there's a HIDDEN OCEAN under the earth's mantel, and I don't believe the earth was created in 6 days and is only 6,000 years old either. You have to completely suspend reality to be a YEC cultist and believe a lot of these quack science theories.

That's also Voo-Doo and abracadabra.

It’s funny but I would say every single one of my teachers, from elementary to high school, was a creationist. The education was top notch. The safety so good we never even thought about it. And my class a phenomenal success.
Creationists aren’t the problem. I can however point to leftists who have literally broken bones and skulls to shut down college classes.

Really interesting exploration is going on right now in the Black Sea; they say the area was flooded "like Niagara Falls" when the Mediterranean overflowed into it through the straits.

Evidence Noah's Biblical Flood Happened, Says Robert Ballard
It is an Acknowledged Scientific Fact that the Black Sea flooded as the Mediterranean rose over the edge of the Depression at it's mouth.

This may have created the Legend or a good part of it that was later harnessed by the Ignorants who wrote the Bible.
This has NOTHING to do with Noah's 'Worldwide Flood', had nothing to do with '40 days of rain', and the land around what is now the Black Sea remained untouched.
Jerusalem, ie, is at 2500' altitude, and hasn't been underwater during the existence of Homo sapiens and probably many (tens?) millions of years before that.

Say Goodnight Gracie!
`

Last edited:

Gee whiz. You behave like the other thumpers in this thresd. When you can't support an argument, you hurl your best attempt at vulgarities.

Gee whiz. You behave like the other thumpers in this thresd. When you can't support an argument, you hurl your best attempt at vulgarities.

Another bot to the rubber ignore room.

Forum List

Back